Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
yes we hold a kurultai once our khan dies so we can elect a new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I understand now

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Stubb is the greatest wrestler the Bog has ever been graced with.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

you're telling me Finland has a government?

Well, yes and no. This is it, basically:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NTf3mxbK4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What is the favoured alcoholic beverage of the bog peoples?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Tentacle.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Whatever is available, generally.

Or tentacle, if you can drag yourself all the way to the KKK market to get some.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: :laffo: :newlol: if you ever drink grocery store tentacle instead of real tentacle I mean Jesus Christ.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
tentacle is a drink suitable only for old cunts like you're mothers

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

tentacle is a drink suitable only for old cunts like you're mothers

Reported for under-age drinking.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgveLh5ADbU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Zzulu posted:

you're telling me Finland has a government?

not if the finnish government has anything to say about it

Zzulu posted:

ethanol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Educate me on the FInnish government please

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Welcome to the Finpol thread in D&D, where literal nazis and one senile FYGMist will explain it all to you.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

His Divine Shadow posted:

I would say fists are in order

It's being taken care of.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

owns

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

hosed up seeing people packed in like that.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

That was my school. At recess there was nothing to do. It was like prison yard. We sniffed glue and smoked

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Zzulu posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750450

For our last election, we decided that enough about these lifetime politicians who have no idea how the world works and elected an millionaire businessman as our prime minister. It has not worked well. If you ever see a finn sassing americans about electing Trump, just point out that we elected Sipilä.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Herman Merman posted:

It's being taken care of.

Can you bogfolk translate the jibberish you post so us normals can understand

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Are you a muslim?

Im a stealthfister

keep those fists where I can see them

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Finland seems like a nice country which I would want to visit.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Omi-Polari posted:

Finland seems like a nice country which I would want to visit.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, I do like to drink.

In case you were wondering.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Moldova is the place for u friend

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
something weird going on with turkey there. according to the first chart they must be drinking at least 15l, but the second chart says they only drink 2l?!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Zzulu posted:

Well we currently have these assholes in power that would be called conservatives in American terms but neoliberals in European terms and they think Thatcher was really cool and good and really like austerity measures so that everyone gets poorer and spending power decreases and the economy contracts but somehow this will make Growth happen because free market. You might call them Republicans without the religious fundamentalism and racism, which I guess would make them Democrats.

We have a separate racist party that's also in the government. They however pretty much go along with whatever the two rich rear end in a top hat parties say while occasionally yelling about Muslims or how important it is to them that there's only two genders. They're not useful in any way but at least they're not doing too much more damage.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Mar 6, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Elukka posted:

Well we currently have these assholes in power that would be called conservatives in American terms but neoliberals in European terms and they think Thatcher was really cool and good and really like austerity measures so that everyone gets poorer and spending power decreases and the economy contracts but somehow this will make Growth happen because free market. You might call them Republicans without the religious fundamentalism and racism, which I guess would make them Democrats.

We have a separate racist party that's also in the government. They however pretty much go along with whatever the two rich rear end in a top hat parties say while occasionally yelling about Muslims or how important it is to them that there's only two genders. They're not useful in any way but at least they're not doing too much more damage.

lol the pm is in a pedocult, and the populist foreign minister became a catholic because he hated the idea of ordained women

they're fundie as hell

ha, thanks. i've tried to find that pic for ages

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Mar 6, 2016

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Elukka posted:

That's disappointing.

Man, I don't think there's a single country on earth structured primarily around elevating and enriching the average person as opposed to elevating and enriching the upper classes (at the average person's expense). poo poo's fuggin' gay, I tell you what

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

LordArgh posted:

something weird going on with turkey there. according to the first chart they must be drinking at least 15l, but the second chart says they only drink 2l?!
(Drinkers Only)

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Metanaut posted:

Are you a muslim?

Im a stealthfister

keep those fists where I can see them

Is a stealthfister a thing in Finland? What does that mean? Are they often confused with Muslims? Wtf?

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

ZombieJesus posted:

Is a stealthfister a thing in Finland? What does that mean? Are they often confused with Muslims? Wtf?

Salafisti 'salafist', but also:

sala 'secret, hidden'

fisti would only be used in reference to fisting as in the sexual activity

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

My Summer Car looking good.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Free Market Mambo posted:

Guys, guys, what about austerity...

But *more*

Quoth the minister, "ever more".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

• Locked thread