Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your Myers Briggs Type?
ENFJ
ENFP
ENTJ
ENTP
ESFJ
ESFP
ESTJ
ESTP
INFJ
INFP
INTJ
INTP
ISFJ
ISFP
ISTJ
ISTP
View Results

• Locked thread
Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
INTJs are the archetypal sperglords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

Avocados posted:

ENFJ.

Not sure about the E part. I'm pretty good communicating with people and enjoy it, but it's a bit draining to always be engaging. I took one of these things in school and it gave a pretty cool detailed explanation of my results. MY "N and "F" are pretty strong, but I'm always borderline E/I and P/J.

You and me both buddy!! But I was borderline on EVERYTHING.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Miranda posted:

I was borderline on EVERYTHING.

I've got bad news.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
Pretty sure this is the first time I have ever taken this test.

ENFJ, but E and J were both < 10%

N was the highest at 34%, and F was 19%

I have no idea what I should do with this information.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

HaB posted:

I have no idea what I should do with this information.

discard it and move on with your life because personality tests are as a rule worthless

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

HMS Boromir posted:

discard it and move on with your life because personality tests are as a rule worthless

Oh good. I was already on the right track.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

INTJs are the archetypal sperglords.

Thanks, MOM

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Anyway, count me in among the ENFP friendly labradors.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

ENTP. Caustic, argumentative assholes unite!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Completely unsurprised 1/3 of the goons so far are INTX.

As for me, I'm INFJ - thin skinned, over-emotional, shut-in who doesn't like messes. :nyoron:

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
I took the test and I lean only three percent more toward INTJ over an INTP but I feel more like a INTP so I voted INTP. I thought that some of those question were kinda dumb anyway.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Nekodoshi posted:

I thought Aquarians were supposed to be like, people-persons? Hrm, as usual I'm wrong about something. I know I fall into the house of Mercury which means Im obsessed with communication. I think? :shrug:

Nah Aquarius are (if you believe this stuff) humanitarian-concerned but aloof/cold-seeming. We're bad at Feelings but just because we don't show it doesn't mean we don't Care A Lot. Also we hate structure and are very independent and unconventional.

source: I used to care way too much about this poo poo when I was a teenager

Also I'm INFP according to the test I took but it's always almost a 50/50 split between N and S :shrug: The others are always very extreme though

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I remember being in high school and thinking I was so cool because I was ~so rare~ because I was INTJ

Now look at me

For real though I've taken that test dozens of times and the result is always different based on my mood and the circumstances. I've gotten ESFP--the complete opposite--when I was in a good mood and on a ton of caffeine.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Thin Privilege posted:

For real though I've taken that test dozens of times and the result is always different based on my mood and the circumstances. I've gotten ESFP--the complete opposite--when I was in a good mood and on a ton of caffeine.

This is, I think, this kind of test's fatal flaw: most people cannot evaluate themselves objectively. There are checks in place to help counteract that (like asking the same question in multiple ways) but the cheaper the test the less likely that these checks are in place in a significant way. That's also why it takes a few guesses when trying to diagnose a serious mental illness, because often the person experiencing the illness doesn't know that there is something wrong and/or they don't know how to describe what they are experiencing because they were never taught that kind of vocabulary since mental health is still taboo.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AIDS

pretty cool

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I got ISJT

Introvert(81%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(91%) Judging(62%)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/istj

Judge Tesla has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Sep 13, 2015

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Oh, my god, you're all morons

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I'm the type that gradually realizes nuance and starts to mark everything uncertain.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

:bernget: http://www.celebritytypes.com/entj.php#Sanders

They also added another "what kind of INTP are you?" test http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/entp-or-intp.php

Pomplamoose has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Sep 14, 2015

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Apparently I am an ESFP. Which is funny because I have almost no friends in real life.

.... Yes, funny.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

You get all the cool people. I'm stuck with Nader. :(

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Sup fellow INTP nerds

quote:

If you give a task to an INTP, do not expect it done. They will likely fret over completely the wrong poo poo and then do the opposite of what you asked. They can’t actually finish anything, so they are worthless academically or professionally, but they will beat you in Trivial Pursuit. They will bloody slaughter you in Trivial Pursuit, and they will gloat about it and they will repeat the exchange that happened when you lost, they will say “and I asked you this and you thought it was that,” and all this is because of two facts that you need to know about INTPs.

They identify strongly with Trivial Pursuit because that is their life in a nutshell, metaphorically.
They’ve heard of humour, but only in the abstract, dissecting-a-frog-way.

:negative: I loving love trivia and I'm loving terrible at finishing things.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Myers-Briggs is a fun nerd horoscope if you don't make the mistake of thinking it means much of worth.

(ISFP here, though at other times I've taken the test I've been INFP, so it's likely pretty even. I'm basically a househusband so it fits well enough.)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This is about as valid as the Kiersey Temperament Sorter Test.

http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/register.aspx

Posting as an INFJ/Guardian. I've had to take these tests in university as a way of recognizing different learning and working styles. Not definitively, just as a 'be self-aware and recognize that others are different. Also don't define yourself by one type or you're gonna gently caress up your life, but remember what your results are because they explain a lot'. Leadership school is weird.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm mostly sanguine, with hints of choleric.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Stephen Colbert tested positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r36wnaSqJtw

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I know these are just "horoscopes for nerds" but I get ENTJ every time I take these. And, yep, again.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I'm INFP. The sensitive goon.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

INFP here too. loving turbo-Gandhi, the shittest, least fun alignment choice in any CRPG.

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009
All right. I'll play.

I'm an ENTJ or an ENTP depending on the day.

So an argumentative charismatic know it all.

Sounds about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

princecoo posted:

All right. I'll play.

I'm an ENTJ or an ENTP depending on the day.

So an argumentative charismatic know it all.

Sounds about right.

So you're one of those loud nerds?

This thing's kind of interesting, it tells you what types you could be and the probability of each one.
http://www.25quiz.com/

Some of these choices seem off but ISFJs really are life's bass players.

And here's another "which terrible person are you?" chart.

• Locked thread