Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i didn't care about snowden before but i just found this tweet where he talks poo poo on hendo and misaki at the same time and now he is my ideological enemy https://twitter.com/JESnowden/status/663388893828521984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i didn't care about snowden before but i just found this tweet where he talks poo poo on hendo and misaki at the same time and now he is my ideological enemy https://twitter.com/JESnowden/status/663388893828521984

He used to write clickbait articles with inflammatory titles for BloodyElbow and hid behind the "I'm just here asking questions" defense and then he "graduated" to Bleacher Report where can he write long winded rehashes of pro wrestlers that everyone has already heard a million times before and make bad/no conclusions about anything and tries to pass it off as analysis.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Ufc Calls Jon Jones' Comments About Suspension "100% Inaccurate" or, how to wax poetic for hundreds of words before getting to the loving point of the article

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

He used to write clickbait articles with inflammatory titles for BloodyElbow and hid behind the "I'm just here asking questions" defense and then he "graduated" to Bleacher Report where can he write long winded rehashes of pro wrestlers that everyone has already heard a million times before and make bad/no conclusions about anything and tries to pass it off as analysis.

snowden sucks but i'm interested in his book "shooters". anybody read it and if so how is it?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Courtesy of Yahoo

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

canoshiz posted:

Courtesy of Yahoo

A humiliating defeat for Anderson 'The Spider' Aldo.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Brought to you by Lockheed Martin?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Feels more like a Jordan Breen opener.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Mike Thomas Brown tastes like raspberries and smells like rum.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/10/10727522/clickbait-why-do-so-few-people-understand-mmas-judging-criteria

"Can you imagine an NFL analyst coming onto a wrap-up show after a close game and saying no one truly knows how a team wins a football game? It's insane, isn't it?"

Not really, considering NFL has set points for scoring touchdowns and poo poo buddy.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I like how the URL has "clickbait" in it

mewse
May 2, 2006

In Which An Australian Bases His Entire Premise On Reported Purses

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You’re right he could’ve turned it down-obviously. as like anyone can do when offered a short notice fight. Well ya why would he take a fight he didn’t think he could win lol regardless of your beliefs of the facts in which you think are true. He was offered a fight on short notice- he took it too book a win obviously and save a card as it had the lowest ppv buys from featherweight and up in over 10 years at 140,000 ppv buys- not the moral of the sotry here geevan. Shouldn’t have affected his terms of his contract like it did. Zero percent increase

mewse
May 2, 2006

This man with a wife and kid who I erroneously decided only makes 86k/yr is what I consider a grave injustice

mewse
May 2, 2006

Ha, yeah, I guess he could go fight for another organization if he's not getting paid properly. But let me tell you a word you may not have heard before: MONOPOLY

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Dana made the coaches challenge for Roy's season of TUF a 100 yard sprint out of pure spite so I don't know why you're so confident in Dana's generosity to Roy.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

mewse posted:

This man with a wife and kid who I erroneously decided only makes 86k/yr is what I consider a grave injustice

Yeah he probably nets much less than that

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Red Panty night for Urijah.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
I'd watch Jon Jones vs. Fedor

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I think Jones would hilariously clown Fedor.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Your bravery will inspire the next generation. Thank you for taking this stand.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

quote:

Never been ranked worse than 13th.

Considering It'd be a struggle to name 13 heavyweights who aren't terrible in the entire history of the sport, this is the best part.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Mr. Nice! posted:

Naaaaaah...(probably beat him soundly but hilariously clown, naaaaah)

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Captain Log posted:

Naaaaaah...(probably beat him soundly but hilariously clown, naaaaah)

fedor got knocked out by an old middleweight who has no teeth, no back, no knees, and can only breath through his mouth.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jon Jones couldn't clown Fedor because he'd violate his probation before he could.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Reminder that notably bad fighter Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva beat the everloving poo poo out of Fedor.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Reminder that notably bad fighter Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva beat the everloving poo poo out of Fedor.

Only because of a wizard and black magic.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Reminder that this awful Easter Island Head man is somehow one half of possibly the best fight ever.

Not much about him makes sense.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/fitness/Ronda-Rousey-Dolce-Diet-Results-40098960#opening-slide

a pop culture journalist got taken in by Mike Dolce, tried the Dolce diet

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
tl;dr - "I lost 4 kilos, but I have an unhealthy relationship with food and have no plans continuing with this diet"

mewse
May 2, 2006

Kimbo vs Dada could be Dadaist art :rolleyes:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

really makes you think

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.fightopinion.com/2016/02/21/yuge-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ufc-culinary-union-bob-arum/

here's zach arnold's cool wrestling storyline where lorenzo fertitta, enticed by the promise of not amending the ali act, forms a tag team with donald trump to beat the culinary union and win nevada (and the presidency???)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Captain Log posted:

Reminder that this awful Easter Island Head man is somehow one half of possibly the best fight ever.

Not much about him makes sense.

Why do people not like Bigfoot again?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

-Atom- posted:

Why do people not like Bigfoot again?

'steroids' and accompanying excuses seems disingenuous at this stage

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Conor was Always Bad

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Really makes you think that you could get a gig in paid journalism. I'm pretty good at talking bollocks, I have all the credentials clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Lol

• Locked thread