Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
BF4 is still my regular game of choice. And 7 Days to Die, but recent developments have set that aside kind of. Rust looks like it could be interesting though, playing that solo was dogshit but I'm down for raids and the necessary prep for said raids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Tabletop Simulator GOTY. I spend all my time flipping tables over.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
krispy wanted to beat ds2 before ds3 hits, so we tried to take out the fume knight again. the boss that made him rage quit from the game a few months back. we tried a few times last thursday but he kept dying and i havent heard from him since. best part is i got summoned to other peoples attempts after he went to bed and helped kill ole fume nuts twice afterward

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

krispy wanted to beat ds2 before ds3 hits, so we tried to take out the fume knight again. the boss that made him rage quit from the game a few months back. we tried a few times last thursday but he kept dying and i havent heard from him since. best part is i got summoned to other peoples attempts after he went to bed and helped kill ole fume nuts twice afterward

My son will spend the entire afternoon waiting around some sewer in DS2 so he can invade other people's worlds. Apparently there is a rat faction or something you can join that gives you bonuses to invasions or something. He dies as often as he manages to kill people but he goes back again and again to try some more.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

My son will spend the entire afternoon waiting around some sewer in DS2 so he can invade other people's worlds. Apparently there is a rat faction or something you can join that gives you bonuses to invasions or something. He dies as often as he manages to kill people but he goes back again and again to try some more.

your son sounds like a cool kid. i did the rat covenant stuff for a bit. if youre in it and in the area, theres a chance that anyone entering the area in their own world will be transported to yours, so you can set up traps and ambush them. i would wear a ring that made me look like a friendly phantom and let them start fighting the first group of enemies before springing my assault on em. racked up a good k:d ratio that way :smugmrgw:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

MurderBot posted:

D cups are best cups, they're big but not cartoon-ey big.

I'm married to a D cup and no. C or B. D succumbs to gravity early

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

your son sounds like a cool kid. i did the rat covenant stuff for a bit. if youre in it and in the area, theres a chance that anyone entering the area in their own world will be transported to yours, so you can set up traps and ambush them. i would wear a ring that made me look like a friendly phantom and let them start fighting the first group of enemies before springing my assault on em. racked up a good k:d ratio that way :smugmrgw:

I've always loved the DS2/Bloodborne lore and stuff. Can't be bothered to play the game, but I could eat the lore up for days. I even read this crazy long essay called "The Pale Blood" someone did for college(?) and was like 20,000 words.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wasabi

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Soulex posted:

I'm married to a D cup and no. C or B. D succumbs to gravity early

I'm married to D's as well, so far they're doing a decent job against gravity, and I pray they defy the laws of physics until I die.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
D's are fun but I'm no fan of the dinner plate areolas that often come with them.

C's are just perfect.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

fixed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Moker

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hct

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
whatever happened to hate cures trannys? does he still post

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you mean gleep gloop? no

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you gleep gloop

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

MurderBot posted:

I'm married to D's as well, so far they're doing a decent job against gravity, and I pray they defy the laws of physics until I die.

Yeah the D's I married are still awesome so sucks to be you if yours failed soulex.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

N4I

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Zeris

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Blue Squares

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Casimir Radon posted:

Blue Squares

(w/ smoking hot naked roommate)

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

This is eerily close. Just missing the neck tattoo and ukulele.

Time Crisis Actor fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Mar 22, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea that's not far off

WARCRIMESYNDICAT resembles a blind man's drawing of Paul Rudd as described to him by an idiot.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
everyone loves paul rudd. would they love him?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yea that's not far off

WARCRIMESYNDICAT resembles a blind man's drawing of Paul Rudd as described to him by an idiot.

When I was younger, I got compared to Carey Elwes. Today my girlfriend said I look and I quote " like a handsome Steve Buschemi"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

When I was younger, I got compared to Carey Elwes. Today my girlfriend said I look and I quote " like a handsome Steve Buschemi"

wow thats brutal

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I haven't slept in 2 days thanks to strep throat and a lovely cough, so she's probably being kinder than i deserve

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
At least you still have personality.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

At least you still have personality.

thats generous

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm in a generous mood.

No Craigslist whores were injured for this post.

Just killed.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hdi

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

everyone loves paul rudd. would they love him?

Imagine Paul Rudd, but instead of being friendly and lovable, he's perpetually drunk and bitter af

There's your answer

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Veins playing a jazz solo witht he assistance of Smoke Crack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ6z7VPCeg

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
play my dick from the back

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

When I was younger I was compared to Keeanu Reeves. I think mainly because I'd space the gently caress out cause I was stoned all the time.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I was compared to Ed NOrton in my younger years, probably because i have brown hair and am a boring white guy because I look nothing like him

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My girl compares me to Colin Firth

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Roommate told me I looked like dude from ZZ Top today.

Then turned on LaGrange.

loving love this beard.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
In chronological order from teens-mid 20s

Cameron from Ferris Bueller's day off
Shaggy (scooby doo, not mista boombastic)
James Hetfield
"skinny John Goodman"
Shrek

"getting uglier with age" isn't exactly an exclusive club so I'm okay with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

In chronological order from teens-mid 20s

Cameron from Ferris Bueller's day off
Shaggy (scooby doo, not mista boombastic)
James Hetfield
"skinny John Goodman"
Shrek

"getting uglier with age" isn't exactly an exclusive club so I'm okay with this.

I called the first dude I was friends with Shrek within 10 minutes of reporting to the unit. It took a while for us to become friends after that, and I learned that you can't talk to people in real life like you talk on the internet.

• Locked thread