Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
pcos bill has the same one. now I think you are him. whatever. I watched that show married at first site. I think it was really limited by how many people signed up and I think I could have matched people a little better. Like don't match the horny slut with the guy who is sick of one night stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER

ChairmanMeow posted:

pcos bill has the same one. now I think you are him. whatever. I watched that show married at first site. I think it was really limited by how many people signed up and I think I could have matched people a little better. Like don't match the horny slut with the guy who is sick of one night stands.

yeah i agree

this last season they had some chick who decided she didn't like her new husband on their wedding day because she didnt find him attractive then proceeded to lead him on for the entire season before opting to get a divorce, it was p sad

MrWillsauce

not as sad as the fact that people actually watch that garbage

bam!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

MrWillsauce posted:

not as sad as the fact that people actually watch that garbage

bam!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
please no tv show shaming itt

my guilty pleasure was Dating Naked and it was predictably terrible

FAT32 SHAMER

for some reason everyone's wife has the worst taste in television

MrWillsauce

I wish I had a wife so I could judge her

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

MrWillsauce posted:

I wish I had a wife so I could judge her

hello

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

This post is brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

super mario batali posted:

This post is brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

thanks Manifisto!

MrWillsauce

I should probably put that in my sig too

Katamari Democracy

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
I don't have a wife :(

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"

Lizard Wizard posted:

the buff tiger guys do not figure very heavily into the story, just FYI

What The gently caress

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
aight. i get it. whEn i post in other people's threads its seen as threadshitting. fine. i dont see it that way but, i guess thats why youre the mods and im the serf. its fine. whatever. i understannd. anyways, i dont like getting probated, and ive set up a bit of a committee to make sure my posts are objectively perfect. whos on it? well, loads of people! old byob super stars, up and coming byob favorite posters, people who dont post on byob, hell even people who dont know what something awful is. and ive done this all, for you, to make sure you only get objectiiuvely good and funny posts from me. well, lets just say that im very excited for what the future of my posts have in store, since i lurve postig here just as much, ghell, ten fold as much as you do. well, peace out ma yobbers. see ya on the flip sidee... with a good rear end post ;) :D

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

dumb crambo posted:

aight. i get it. whEn i post in other people's threads its seen as threadshitting. fine. i dont see it that way but, i guess thats why youre the mods and im the serf. its fine. whatever. i understannd. anyways, i dont like getting probated, and ive set up a bit of a committee to make sure my posts are objectively perfect. whos on it? well, loads of people! old byob super stars, up and coming byob favorite posters, people who dont post on byob, hell even people who dont know what something awful is. and ive done this all, for you, to make sure you only get objectiiuvely good and funny posts from me. well, lets just say that im very excited for what the future of my posts have in store, since i lurve postig here just as much, ghell, ten fold as much as you do. well, peace out ma yobbers. see ya on the flip sidee... with a good rear end post ;) :D

you can post in this, the chat thread!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its not that i dont want to post here but.... well. i dont really want to post here mate

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
u ok?

e: ig not

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 9, 2016

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i had that post in scots originally because i thought it would be funny, but then i realized that it would be hard to understand. and as u can see, even byob veteran yobgoblin couldnt understand it for petes sakes!!! this is why i need to get that committee to o.k. each of my posts. well folks, from now on: committee approved posts ONLY. :D :D

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dude, what are you going on about?

e: :ok:

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 9, 2016

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
uhhh... nothing. just trying to let people know ive got a committee to make sure i dont make bad posts anymore. but enough about me.i mean... this is a LURKER chat thread! let's here what they have to say.

MrWillsauce

cool beans, crambo

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

dumb crambo posted:

uhhh... nothing. just trying to let people know ive got a committee to make sure i dont make bad posts anymore. but enough about me.i mean... this is a LURKER chat thread! let's here what they have to say.

thanks Manifisto!

FluffieDuckie

anxiously awaiting these good posts

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

Mexican Deathgasm

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i made the post. if no one noticed. its pretty good. hell, i'd go as far as to say it's very good. please read it. pleasE

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nevermind

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

9 good posts in a row! how do you do it?

Mexican Deathgasm

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

9 good posts in a row! how do you do it?

it's a gift really

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
who gassed my thread. did you read it? not trying to be mean here... really thought that was a funny post. want to get all the constructive criticism i can so i can improve my byob scenarios.

FluffieDuckie

dumb crambo posted:

who gassed my thread. did you read it? not trying to be mean here... really thought that was a funny post. want to get all the constructive criticism i can so i can improve my byob scenarios.

crambo sweetie this is not the complaining thread. i feel like we've been through this before. if you have questions about why something was gassed please message an ik

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

Hello lurker Blamp

I really like your username. come, sit with us, tell us a little about yourself.

Matoi Ryuko

:eyepop:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

my...my goodness!!!
:shittypop:

thanks Manifisto!

Piso Mojado

mailorder bees! posted:

my...my goodness!!!
:shittypop:

polishthunder is perpetually lurking. he's above us, always watching and looking for the right time to grace the pastel forums..like an angel.

Mexican Deathgasm

i would guess he is a 32 year old polish man with either giant muscles or a giant wang. either way, i approve.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

FluffieDuckie posted:

crambo sweetie this is not the complaining thread. i feel like we've been through this before. if you have questions about why something was gassed please message an ik

not complaining. just asking for advice on how to improve. if whoever gassed my thread would just send me a pm with whats wrong with it id really appreciate that. want to understand why my thread that i (and others) though was funny is gassed while others that arent funny, or interesting stick around. not trying to be mean, or to complain or threadshit or whatever. im asking a genuine question and this is the only place i know to ask it. i know im supposed to pm an ik but how am i supposed to do that if i don't know which one gassed it. thank you.

MrWillsauce

you really are a card, man :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i'm sorry who are you?