Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaNFC4XmSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Either:

(a) Keane is scum lying about being lynchproof or
(b) Keane is a lynchproof town vig who wants to shoot someone cop-investigated town because they claimed a passive role

If you agree with me that it's (a), stop engaging him and vote already.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Well I have dodgeball so bng bang.

Any last words, max?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nah.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But also, like MT said:

##unvote
##vote CCKeane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My baby shot me down.

##kill Max

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

At this point I'm just reading what Quidnose is posting because it's faster that way.

I agree, reading back on SSV, I see a lot of non-commitment and parking an "eh" vote on Tommunist. Jumping on DBD and then following that up with jokey posts seems like he's trying to get the heat off him for the drive by vote. I'd vote him too tonight.

Keane, are you really going to shoot Max? Don't forget that he posted this (which was enough to give you a town read earlier)

What changed?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I'm waiting on Keane now. If he has a shot he's probably not scum, I like Max for scum, I'm not going to push Keane close to the hammer before he's had a chance to waste scum.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Keane barged into the RCC threateningly waving his hand-boomstick (also called a G.U.N. - a Ghastly Unmagickal Nightbringer). He first pointed it towards jedit, but eventually settled on Max, pulling the trigger, and bringing death upon him. Checking his room, Max was a student from Madriu. And he was really behind on his homework.

:s: Max, Plina Gutierrez, Student (town-aligned vanilla), was shot by CCKeane Day 4. :s:

It is now Night 4.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Jedit posted:

I'm waiting on Keane now. If he has a shot he's probably not scum, I like Max for scum, I'm not going to push Keane close to the hammer before he's had a chance to waste scum.

hey this is the last warning. When day actions happen, be they kills or redhammers or whatever, STOP POSTING.

If you think there's a chance you shouldn't be posting, STOP POSTING.

The next person who breaks this rule is getting modkilled. *waves G.U.N. around menacingly*

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
An explosion rocked the Berflay Dorms last night, killing one student.

:s: Deadbeat Dad, Carmin Buchan, Student (town-aligned vanilla), blowed up night 4. :s:

It is now Day 5!

:h: 8 alive, 5 to execute
:d: Day 5 deadline: Thursday, March 10th, ~11PM EST. This is in a little more than 24 hours. You can handle it I believe in you.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Consider a vote on Keane here (I'll wait for people to check in)

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Let's wait for Flying Leatherman to report.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Consider a vote on Keane here (I'll wait for people to check in)

But MMT I thought you thought I was bluffing!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello! I had a hard soda with some quiche and I'm feelin' it. Gonna get a one-deag on a scum now, I can taste it.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I think you're a scum vig - given that town has Cop, Backup Cop, Tracker, (Taste?) and scum had a goon (TMM), it stands to reason that the vig is more likely to be on the scumteam. And that argument ignores the fact that your decision-making process regarding who to shoot felt fake as sin.

To me it's as open and shut as Quid/TMM but I'm fine waiting to hear from everyone before rushing a vote.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I think you're a scum vig - given that town has Cop, Backup Cop, Tracker, (Taste?) and scum had a goon (TMM), it stands to reason that the vig is more likely to be on the scumteam. And that argument ignores the fact that your decision-making process regarding who to shoot felt fake as sin.

To me it's as open and shut as Quid/TMM but I'm fine waiting to hear from everyone before rushing a vote.

Hmm. Well I'll speed this up for you for giggles then.

##vote: CCKeane

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting FL to check in.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Either:

(a) Keane is scum lying about being lynchproof or
(b) Keane is a lynchproof town vig who wants to shoot someone cop-investigated town because they claimed a passive role

If you agree with me that it's (a), stop engaging him and vote already.

Here's the post made yesterday, looks like scum vig was a neglected possibility!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Here's the post made yesterday, looks like scum vig was a neglected possibility!

It was bullet point (a)

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Keane paid attention to me is the thing though, he took time out of his busy schedule to pay attention to someone. That's p. cool imo. what do you tihnk of that?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I meant to add that it was a shooting schedule. His busy shooting schedule.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

Keane paid attention to me is the thing though, he took time out of his busy schedule to pay attention to someone. That's p. cool imo. what do you tihnk of that?

I always have time for you, sport.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

It was bullet point (a)

Nope, I certainly never lied about being LP, and I'm still not scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Keane, if you have unlimited nightvigs why has there never been more than one nightkill? Are you just that cautious about a misfire?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

Keane, if you have unlimited nightvigs why has there never been more than one nightkill? Are you just that cautious about a misfire?

Yes. I am disciplined enough to sit on it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

that is the part of your claim that I find hardest to believe

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

that is the part of your claim that I find hardest to believe

I'm sorry you'd fire off wantonly like a madman, you should never be given power then.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Keane only knows ineptitude and can't fathom correctly vigging someone

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Especially when he's seemed very sure of a scumpick.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Keane, who do you think is scum and why?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Yes. I am disciplined enough to sit on it.

Bullshit. You tunneled me hard for three days and literally only stopped when I was cleared by a confirmed Cop - and even then you hurmed. If you had a night vig you would have used it on me.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jedit posted:

Bullshit. You tunneled me hard for three days and literally only stopped when I was cleared by a confirmed Cop - and even then you hurmed. If you had a night vig you would have used it on me.

Yeah, this is my thinking.

##vote keane

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I investigated Taste because I was still curious about the roleblock disappearing yesterday, and he came up town.

Jedit raised a really good question as far as the night vigs goes. Keane, any particular reason you never shot him? Also, I tend to agree with MMT that your posts leading up to shooting Max were pretty awful.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Flying Leatherman posted:

I investigated Taste because I was still curious about the roleblock disappearing yesterday, and he came up town.

Jedit raised a really good question as far as the night vigs goes. Keane, any particular reason you never shot him? Also, I tend to agree with MMT that your posts leading up to shooting Max were pretty awful.

Very surprised you didn't investigate me, that's very curious.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Keane, who do you think is scum and why?

Eat my poo poo and vote me, it damned well could be you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Because an execution by votes is always preferable pretty obviously.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Vote me and be done with it!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Like when we enter the late game keep this in mind because not investigating me is weird as gently caress.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

If Leatherman hadn't investigated me, would you have used the day vig on me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

CCKeane posted:

So you killed Max and ended the day early yesterday to ... support an execution by votes?

I don't see how this is a consistent position.

• Locked thread