Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jedit posted:

If Leatherman hadn't investigated me, would you have used the day vig on me?

If Sam hadn't backed you, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Flying Leatherman posted:

So you killed Max and ended the day early yesterday to ... support an execution by votes?

I don't see how this is a consistent position.

Well I knew town was definitely going to execute town so I took a shot in the dark.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

A lot of people are talking and not nearly enough people are eating my poo poo and voting me. Let's get this done and move on and cut it out with the fake as poo poo q&a.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Yeah, let's not discuss anything else - like who the scum might be.

Leatherman is basically confirmed. We have a backup Cop and no counterclaim, and he hasn't been wrong yet. Unless he's a scum Cop, which I wouldn't necessarily put past Ecco, but I don't think it's likely.

This is an appropriate point for me to full claim. Me and Sam are in a confirmed Masonry. I breadcrumbed it earlier when I asked someone to consider how people's day 1 votes on Sam would look if you knew he was Town - which of course I did. I didn't full claim before because I wanted Sam to do it if you kept pushing me as a Godfather.

Either of Tomm or Taste could be a Godfather, but not both of them. That means there must be at least one scum between you, Murmur and Ixt.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit posted:

Yeah, let's not discuss anything else - like who the scum might be.

Leatherman is basically confirmed. We have a backup Cop and no counterclaim, and he hasn't been wrong yet. Unless he's a scum Cop, which I wouldn't necessarily put past Ecco, but I don't think it's likely.

This is an appropriate point for me to full claim. Me and Sam are in a confirmed Masonry. I breadcrumbed it earlier when I asked someone to consider how people's day 1 votes on Sam would look if you knew he was Town - which of course I did. I didn't full claim before because I wanted Sam to do it if you kept pushing me as a Godfather.

Either of Tomm or Taste could be a Godfather, but not both of them. That means there must be at least one scum between you, Murmur and Ixt.

FL isn't confirmed, just nearly confirmed. There's a hell of a distinction there and a cop that hasn't eaten a block or a kill and has had questionable investigation choices should be treated cautiously.

I'm just saying that I think at this point everybody should squat down, grab a fistful of my feces, and shove it in their gaping maw, smacking their lips as they satisfy themselves on the peanut butter like consistency.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I know I, for one, am looking forward to everybody smelling their own farts for a full game day, satisfied that they are master scum hunters.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Well I knew town was definitely going to execute town

##vote keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Same thing's going to happen today~~~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Same thing's going to happen today~~~

Nice to let us know you plan on shooting again

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

Nice to let us know you plan on shooting again

I'm quite out of shots but the handsomest town member will die. Tragic!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

😰😰😰

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I will give you the gentlest of kisses to make it easier for you.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

CCKeane posted:

I know I, for one, am looking forward to everybody smelling their own farts for a full game day, satisfied that they are master scum hunters.

We're not master scum hunters, you're just playing like caught scum. You're trying to end the day without discussion, ranting and raving instead of putting out thoughts that will look better once you flip and dodging questions that might reveal your motivations. If we're wrong, it's on you, not us.

##vote CCKeane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I can't hear you over the deafening gobbling of defecation.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit posted:

I'm waiting on Keane now. If he has a shot he's probably not scum, I like Max for scum, I'm not going to push Keane close to the hammer before he's had a chance to waste scum.

Fascinating.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

"Keane why aren't you giving scum reads, etc."

I think MMT and I'm suspicious of FL right now. We have a boxed in crew as a result of night actions and I don't like dealing with the inevitable slide into an execution that happens and frankly when the day started we all knew I was going to eat it, so let's hurry this along so I can focus on other games and not have to deal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Come MMT, you were very confident I am scum. Surely you can put your vote down. Surely you are okay executing me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

One more and I'm done for! I even helped you out with my own vote! Such a gentleman!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Everything I did *sobs* I did for my own amusement!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

CCKeane posted:

Come MMT, you were very confident I am scum. Surely you can put your vote down. Surely you are okay executing me.

The Red Sox are far superior to the Yankees. If anyone disagrees, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

##vote CCKeane

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Murmur Twin posted:

The Red Sox are far superior to the Yankees. If anyone disagrees, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

##vote CCKeane

I disagree :sun:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Final Day 5 Votecount :c:

CCKeane (5): Keane, SSV, TT, jedit, MMT

:h: 8 alive, 5 to execute

==============

The RCC abhors violence that isn't sanctioned by the state, or state-equivalent (in this case, itself). Keane was hanged from the quad after a unanimous verdict of murder.

That he wasn't a serial murderer was only troublesome in hindsight.

:s: CCKeane, Sean Nevins, Renegade Cop With Nothing to Lose (town-aligned vigilante), was executed day 5. :s:

It is now Night 5.

Post haste actions SVP!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:s: SirSamVimes, Sadhbh meg-Gweyn, Student with an Airtight Alibi (town-aligned mason), was blown up night 5. :s:

It is now Day 6

:h: With 6 alive it takes 4 to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: let's give you some breathing room and say Sunday, March 13th, ~11PM EST. Feel free to vote before then if you like. Hooray!

:vapes:
List of Living Players:
Flying Leatherman
Ixtlilton
Jedit
Murmur Twin
Tommunist
Tremendous Taste

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 11, 2016

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Hello people

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

As far as this goes, I investigated MMT last night and ... town.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

has jedit been confirmed as town or?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
For what it's worth, I think there's one Godfather, but I have serious doubts about two.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tommunist posted:

has jedit been confirmed as town or?

yes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To be clear, what's the status via investigations?

I know fl and myself are town, fl cleared jedit and now mmt

Anyone else?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

To be clear, what's the status via investigations?

I know fl and myself are town, fl cleared jedit and now mmt

Anyone else?

i've investigated everyone in the game except for Ixt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Does anyone want to lynch ixt independent of fl clears? I think it's the most valuable play if so.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

Does anyone want to lynch ixt independent of fl clears? I think it's the most valuable play if so.

I mean, I'd make a case for content lurking, but I'd feel like a pretty big hypocrite if I did

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

i would be down for this

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm kind of starting to wonder about Taste. Setup spec post ahoy!

Right now looking at power roles we have:

FL - cop*
Sam/Jedit - confirmed town masons
imgay - backup cop
Merk - tracker
Keane - vig

vs.

Quid - farmer (?)
TMM - goon [vanilla]

When I look at what the game has to look like for Taste to have a power role, I start to get skeptical because

(a) We had a cop claim D2 and a tracker claim D3. Why would scum roleblock Taste (some of the nights) over Merk/FL?
(b) On the nights where Taste wasn't roleblocked, who was?
(c) How many scum are we thinking there are?

And I'm also a little put off by the "shrug let's just vote of Ixt" angle - it feels more like scum trying to mislead town more than it does town trying to make a good play.

How do people feel about a Taste claim here?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's obvious what I am, no?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Assuming Occam's Razor I'd guess doctor but then I ask myself why the cops roleblocked you only to kill Vanilla townies. The other explanation is that you're lying scum and there is no roleblocker.

Admittedly I'm making this case off the top of my head so I haven't gone back and re-read in depth but there's plenty of time here. Which nights were you roleblocked? And at the risk of looking rolefishy at this point I feel like we gain more than we lose by asking Taste to claim what he is, who he targetted, when, and why.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I never claimed I was roleblocked. Funny you'd jump to that specifically.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Flying Leatherman posted:

i've investigated everyone in the game except for Ixt

You cleared Taste? I missed and/or was forgetting that.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

I never claimed I was roleblocked. Funny you'd jump to that specifically.

You said you had an ability that was unsuccessful, I feel like it's a normal logical conclusion to jump to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Murmur Twin posted:

You cleared Taste? I missed and/or was forgetting that.

Yeah that was yesterday

• Locked thread