Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

this works well in reverse order too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Zzulu posted:

why are so many gays fuirries

we may never figure out why so many gay pathetic nerds are attracted to the massive gay pathetic nerd community.

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Mar 12, 2016

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

because there are fewer girls in the fandom so the straight ones that join either learn or lose interest and leave over time

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

The Whole Internet posted:

because there are fewer girls in the fandom so the straight ones that join either learn or lose interest and leave over time

like the coke bottle scene out of The Gods Must Be Crazy except with women instead of a coke bottle. It must be hard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCQIGiXf0JA

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is the furry proof that men are ultimately more perverrted than women

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we can learn much from these beasts

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol furries bothering to get tats

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

lol furries bothering to get tats

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

the piss stain on the diaper is a great touch
I wonder what the tattoo artist was thinking as he did this

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Vargs posted:

the piss stain on the diaper is a great touch
I wonder what the tattoo artist was thinking as he did this

probably that the tattoo is just as weird as his chest cavity

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

probably that the tattoo is just as weird as his chest cavity

IIRC there's a small fetish niche for people with those, too.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Soylent Yellow posted:

Lovingly drawn picture of a pink cartoon horse in a slutty pose with a come-hither expression: "What the gently caress? How the hell does a species get so warped? I want this planet under permanent quarantine. In fact, no. Forget 10,000 years of total nonviolence and warm up the antimatter warheads. We can't risk this infection spreading"

i think you severely underestimate the sex drive of any species intelligent enough to become spacefarers

if anything, this will be our reaction to them

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

phasmid posted:

IIRC there's a small fetish niche for people with those, too.

let's be honest, who hasn't fantasized about eating cheerios from the chest bowl of someone with pectus excavatum.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

dreezy posted:

why do they always have fremen eyes.

I hold at your SPH the Gom Jabbar!

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

I'm pretty sure these assholes use the animal bs as a loophole so they can role play gently caress toddlers without being active pedophiles. So in a twisted way maybe its a good thing.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

HEy everyone, I',m a 30s year old enjoyer of childrens media such as my little pony, the undertale game, and the one show that tyried to suicide a girl who drew a character as the wrong kind of fatness, but, I just wanna say, Im not part of that furry poo poo, and you better believe that after spending several hundreds of hours of my life on line chumming with people who want to fr*ck the 3d rabbit, well, those people are messed up in the brain and i want nothing to do with them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Control Volume posted:

HEy everyone, I',m a 30s year old enjoyer of childrens media such as my little pony, the undertale game

degenerate

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

yeah man you've opened my eyes, liking video games IS as bad as dressing up as animals in fetish gear and soiling our adult diapers in public hotel foyers, who are we to judge

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

wait no that's retarded

you're a retard for saying what you said

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

MASSIVE
DOUCHEBAG

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ryoshi posted:

yeah man you've opened my eyes, liking video games IS as bad as dressing up as animals in fetish gear and soiling our adult diapers in public hotel foyers, who are we to judge

Ryoshi posted:

wait no that's retarded

you're a retard for saying what you said

turn on your monitor

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Control Volume posted:

HEy everyone, I',m a 30s year old enjoyer of childrens media such as my little pony, the undertale game, and the one show that tyried to suicide a girl who drew a character as the wrong kind of fatness, but, I just wanna say, Im not part of that furry poo poo, and you better believe that after spending several hundreds of hours of my life on line chumming with people who want to fr*ck the 3d rabbit, well, those people are messed up in the brain and i want nothing to do with them

greetings

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwowpASIOHo

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Control Volume posted:

why do you have to talk to them?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fantastic.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Those guys are sexy and gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so once again i find a cartoon loving bunny sexually attractive

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
It's p. cool that so many people are in denial of bi/pansexuals that the entire "jailhouse gay" thing has sprung up to rationalize how dudes can gently caress other dudes while also liking ladies.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Control Volume posted:

which of the steben universe gems make the cutest couple do you think?

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
*sexy gay furry men are having sex and they are happy*

me: well at least im not gay! *thinks agbout killing self every single day*

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Control Volume posted:

what up, man

how you been

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Microwaves Mom posted:

why do you have to talk to them?

i'll take this one

we didn't know they wanted to gently caress that rabbit. The treehouse where all these escapades took place had a big flashing NO FURRIES sign over the door but half the people that came in were furries anyway because furries have very poor manners and etc. and one day they just unplugged the sign and there was only a low, sad fart of objection from everyone else

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

black people

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

lol who the gently caress are you

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
i reckon the fathers of these bunny-lovers went regularly to playboy clubs

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Zzulu posted:

birds of a feather, flock together, ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

lol who the gently caress are you

a guy who read your title text

but also you seem like a
MASSIVE
DOUCHEBAG
so it seemed appropriate

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

sam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

being into kinky poo poo is fine, whatevs dude. it's when you trot it into public and demand it to be accepted or something that people start to object.

• Locked thread