Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

You can no longer live in poverty, but now you can live all poverty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Barack Obama is using the last of his power to change the word Poverty to an adverb. He's working on a bailout for all the Poverts.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Poverty is an adjective. "That's one poverty convenience store." The adverb is povertly. "I am going to live povertly."

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I ran povertly to the bathroom, cheeks aclench

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Both from the noun "to pove," of course.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

misty mountaintop posted:

Poverty is an adjective. "That's one poverty convenience store." The adverb is povertly. "I am going to live povertly."

google THIS

stop trying to make poverty happen it's not going to happen

alnilam

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Notax

poverty isn't the problem... its crawfish

maxtreme first world cheap poor sick awful

and it gets stuck in your head and wont leave RUN QUICK!!! BEFORE IT GETS YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Povert Ops

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Android Blues

Hick Magnet posted:

Barack Obama is using the last of his power to change the word Poverty to an adverb. He's working on a bailout for all the Poverts.

Both from the noun "to pove," of course.

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
this is made doubly funny to me as down here in upside-downland (:australia:) we use "povvo" as an adjective

"man why's steve gotta be such a povvo oval office, he never pays when we go out drinkin"

smoobles

"look at these poverty poverts" he said povertly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lol

• Locked thread