Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lurdiak posted:

It's very good and beginner friendly.

nice nice i'm a tard at coding but used to be a whiz at scripting back in the zzt days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Groovelord Neato posted:

nice nice i'm a tard at coding but used to be a whiz at scripting back in the zzt days.
Ah, back when the Barkley 2 Kickstarter was coming to a close.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vax posted:

Easy. Get the three hottest streamer chicks to play and stream it. Boom, money.
Kaceytron Streams Barkley 2 would be the best thing since the invention of titty streamers.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ToG is gonna get bought out by Square and Barkley 2 will be released as the next FF game and we will have to play it on consoles. :smith:

Node posted:

What did you guys do in Barkley 2 development today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWvfMLl4ho

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Kaceytron Streams Barkley 2 would be the best thing since the invention of titty streamers.

Will D-Doxing people be a feature in Barkley 2?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Will D-Doxing people be a feature in Barkley 2?

There is doxxing in the game.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

ToG is gonna get bought out by Square and Barkley 2 will be released as the next FF game and we will have to play it on consoles. :smith:

At least the game would be released this way!

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
Trying to play the first one now on a win10 system. Anyone had this issue before where the game music just doesn't load? It not nearly as great without the space jam theme to set the mood.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

checkplease posted:

Trying to play the first one now on a win10 system. Anyone had this issue before where the game music just doesn't load? It not nearly as great without the space jam theme to set the mood.

Not me, I'm running windows 10 and it's playing the music, I do remember there being something about a music issue but I don't remember the fix. :(

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

and we will have to play it on consoles. :smith:

You are stoner.

You are corporate attitude

You are ...trend.

This game is (will be, eventually, for our children's children) a treasure to be experienced on all forms of the vidcon playspectrum.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gortarius posted:

There is doxxing in the game.

the b-ball looks straight at you, the player, and begins to doxx you IRL while it cries photorealistic blood

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Copper minigun of gaslighting.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

checkplease posted:

Are you using the latest update that fixed a bunch of compatibility issues like music not playing?

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose

Khorne posted:

Are you using the latest update that fixed a bunch of compatibility issues like music not playing?

Yeah I got the v12 version from the tales site. Trying to play on a surface pro 3. Its weird because at one point music was working, but not it will not no matter how many times I rextract the files. Worst case, I can probably just use a different computer, but I was curious if its a bug people have encountered/solved before.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

DACK FAYDEN posted:

She's ready for Barkley 2.

"I'm putting in guts. I'm putting in guts. I'm putting in guts."

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

She's ready for Barkley 2.

"I'm putting in guts. I'm putting in guts. I'm putting in guts."

This is a whole pathetic new dimension of streaming I hadn't even known about. It's so fiendishly simple: cam whores + video games.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

notZaar posted:

This is a whole pathetic new dimension of streaming I hadn't even known about. It's so fiendishly simple: cam whores + video games.

Fool that you are, you failed to understand that Kaceytron does it ironically. Those are ironic tits.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Nanomashoes posted:

Fool that you are, you failed to understand that Kaceytron does it ironically. Those are ironic tits.

I'm ironically masturbating.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
are the vidcon games you get with the doom murder edition the same pack that I got when I gave yall $100 several years ago

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Node posted:

I'm ironically masturbating.

I am too but ironically not enjoying it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I'm unironically creeped out

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is she the boob streamer who had some rich saudi donate her like a $7000 rig

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is she the boob streamer who had some rich saudi donate her like a $7000 rig

There's a lot of rich Saudis blowing a huge amount of money on streamers, so yes, she's one of them.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I heard a rich saudi donated $10,000... to a male streamer :heysexy:

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

If you can't tell that that woman is doing a parody then I envy your naivete.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
It's obvious that it's parody, but the thing is that in parodying cam girls, she herself garners the exact same attention as the cam girls. So what difference does it make if it's "ironic" when the result is just the same?

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Ada posted:

It's obvious that it's parody, but the thing is that in parodying cam girls, she herself garners the exact same attention as the cam girls. So what difference does it make if it's "ironic" when the result is just the same?

Parody attracting people too dumb to tell isn't really a slight against it

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Freakazoid_ posted:

Haram

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Nanomashoes posted:

There's a lot of rich Saudis blowing a huge amount of money on streamers, so yes, she's one of them.

Ennui must be a hell of a drug.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
It's like asking if Donald Trump is actually racist or just pretending to be. In they end they're functionally the same.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i have boobs, but only ironically

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I’m glad we’re all agreed that breasts, whether ironic or genuine, are extremely bad.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Whoa now nobody said anything about tits being not extremely good and cool. Let's not drag the tits through the mud here, you're deflecting the discussion into the wrong direction.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Freakazoid_ posted:

This poo poo happens all the time.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

notZaar posted:

Let's not drag the tits through the mud here

Please do not kinkshame mud wrestling. Mud wrestlers are hard workers. They are doing their best.

Will there be a mud wrestling minigame in this game? Asking for a friend

ZWZ
May 6, 2007

Homerun
Is there any chance this game gets released this year?

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Is it 2023?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

ZWZ posted:

Is there any chance this game gets released this year?

Yes.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
The difference is kaceytron's stream is hilarious if you have the tab minimized and just the audio on and most streamers who just try to attract views with their appearance are boring as poo poo. She's also intentionally bad at games quite often, and she brings in fresh content pretty much weekly. Including video content like "Green Grove Dairy Farms" her current sponsor and a bunch of other video stuff not involving her appearance.

The people who don't get the joke are funny, and the people who think they are clever for getting it are funnier. It's by far one of the most consistent, entertaining streams on twitch. And as time goes on she only gets better at keeping things fresh and introducing new, quality content regularly. Was there a chance this game would be released last year?

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Is it above or below 50%