Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thorbeef
Jul 24, 2007
Cookie monster lurkung in the back there

Thorbeef has a new favorite as of 10:24 on Mar 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

A fan website for RMS Queen Mary 2 contains this chart, which compares its size to Noah's Ark as though that was a real thing.

I just want to point out that the Queen Mary 2 is 32 feet longer than a Gerald Ford class aircraft carrier. At the same time, however, it carries approximately 75 fewer aircraft and two fewer nuclear reactors.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Blue Footed Booby posted:

At the same time, however, it carries approximately 75 fewer aircraft and two fewer nuclear reactors.

Well, maybe in its default configuration...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Say Nothing posted:

"Got my Oscar... cookie time now!"

God drat, he's looking forwards to that cookie

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sakurazuka posted:

He's still in character from making The Revenant.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Sakurazuka posted:

To be fair, that's the same look I give whenever I get my hands on a box of Thin Mints.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Y'all need to make it to a Dollar General and buy some knockoff Girl Scout Cookies that from my understanding are exactly that packaged in DG's house brand boxes for $1.85 (or less depending on the store) a box.

If they aren't made on the same production line as GSC, then they are seriously magical crack or something. You can't tell the difference.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

You Are A Elf posted:

Y'all need to make it to a Dollar General and buy some knockoff Girl Scout Cookies that from my understanding are exactly that packaged in DG's house brand boxes for $1.85 (or less depending on the store) a box.

If they aren't made on the same production line as GSC, then they are seriously magical crack or something. You can't tell the difference.

do...do they have the big ones that are shortbread on top of chocolate that seem to change names and pictures every couple years?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

FYI Keebler makes cookie versions of every gsc, like thin mints that are more minty and not dry. Better samoas, so on. I don't buy cookies often. But seeing a girl scout in from of a store makes me want to go in and buy some Keebler version.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Bombadilillo posted:

FYI Keebler makes cookie versions of every gsc, like thin mints that are more minty and not dry. Better samoas, so on. I don't buy cookies often. But seeing a girl scout in from of a store makes me want to go in and buy some Keebler version.

Can confirm, Keebler cookies are amazing, especially soft batch chocolate chip. Gonna have to see if they have a version for the GSC peanut butter patties but I'll settle for their peanut butter chocolate chip crack cookies, drat them's good.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Call me when they make off-brand versions of the lemon cookies I saw they had this year, Savannah Smiles or something I think? They're like half-circle shaped and lemony and so soft I wanted a whole pallet of them.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Just give the cute little kids $8 bucks and give away the two boxes of terrible cookies.

Punch any co-worker who just shows up with an order form and does their kid's fundraising for them

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

TheBigAristotle posted:

Just give the cute little kids $8 bucks and give away the two boxes of terrible cookies.

Punch any co-worker who just shows up with an order form and does their kid's fundraising for them

Why don't the kids just bake their own ones?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Plucky Brit posted:

Why don't the kids just bake their own ones?

Potential lawsuits out the wazoo?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

:stare:

John Wick 2 gonna be gooooooooood,

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
New strongman deadlift record 1025lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3WWIgwLYg

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
10 Regular People Who Have Walked Amazing Distances

Regular people setting insane endurance records, some of them lasting decades.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

That dog won't know what hit em...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

"Look, it's a device for killing people made up to look like a children's toy! Ha, so very badass!"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Screaming Idiot posted:

"Look, it's a device for killing people made up to look like a children's toy! Ha, so very badass!"

You can also kill dogs and other animals with it dude.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Decrepus posted:

Animals are people too! :byodood:

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

Is that Jamie Gilt's gun?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Oh is that what it is

I thought it was a custom made zapper which would be really bad rear end

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm not into hunting at all but I would totally go duck hunting with this.

No, I don't care that it's totally the wrong gun for it.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

There'll be a schadenfreude post about this soon I would imagine...

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009
Yeah first thing I thought when I saw it was "Either it's a heavily modded light gun, which is cool but will probably get some kid killed when he takes it to his friends house and a cop sees it, or it's a real gun made to look like a toy which is going to get someone killed when a kid plays with it."

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I like that y'all are assuming the kind of person who would own that gun would be the kind of person a lady would let impregnate her.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I would own that gun and I have a lady that let me I pregnant her twice. :colbert:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Soulex posted:

I would own that gun and I have a lady that let me I pregnant her twice. :colbert:

But if you pregnant her twice, why you need gun? She not want run, you no need gun to head!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Decrepus posted:

I can't seriously see cops using this pistol.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

13Pandora13 posted:

I like that y'all are assuming the kind of person who would own that gun would be the kind of person a lady would let impregnate her.

Or they could bring it around to their stupid buddies who somehow managed to have kids, one of them gets hold of it, and :suicide: we have a Darwin Award winner

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The most offensive thing to me in that picture is that it's a .45 auto glock. A poo poo tier round for a poo poo tier gun.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

The most offensive thing to me in that picture is that it's a .45 auto glock. A poo poo tier round for a poo poo tier gun.

Well to be fair the original Nintendo Zapper was all plastic, so they get an A+ for accuracy.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hey guys, did you know you could get your hands on snacks for babies without even giving to charity? Stuff your fat, greasy face and save a buck! BAD rear end!

Hey guys, look at this children's toy that I made look more like a children's toy so you can play a 30 year old game designed for children. BAD rear end!!!

You guys are loving lame.

Amateurs. Have some Bad rear end Sport:

Who needs teeth?

(I was at this game. Two players pulled their own teeth, the rookie Pageau got a hat trick, and they set a playoff record for most penalty minutes in a single game)

http://i.imgur.com/vL9GYK6.png - Judging by your lame-rear end posts, you lot probably can't handle a little blood.

You all disgust me.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

JoelJoel posted:

Amateurs. Have some Bad rear end Sport.

Well, it is bad. And rear end.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Well, it is bad. And rear end.

I'm sorry your parents couldn't afford skates. And I'm sorry you can't manage an original sense of humour.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

JoelJoel posted:

I'm sorry your parents couldn't afford skates. And I'm sorry you can't manage an original sense of humour.

Or they lived somewhere not poo poo and not cold.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

JoelJoel posted:

http://i.imgur.com/vL9GYK6.png - Judging by your lame-rear end posts, you lot probably can't handle a little blood.

You all disgust me.

Pulling your tooth out is cool and everything but that guy shoving his glove into his cut open jugular vein was a real pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hockey stuff eh? Always loved this pic: