Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

lol "40 months of netflix and chill" waiting for star citizen who is this guy, david puddy?

i'm just gonna stare at the back of the seat until the game comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6462771/#Comment_6462771

Nobody cares about the Cutlass

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

He died doing what he loved (waiting for Star Citizen)

Maybe in heaven he can get a refund.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

I'm all about making fun of stolen valor cases, but you gotta be sure about that stuff because there are dudes who will go over the top if you call someone out on it.

Also, American involvement in the Vietnam conflict went on into the late 70's. There are plenty of Vietnam vets in their 50's.

If you check that guy's Twitter feed he says he's in his 40's.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Lowtax should make him an offer. Unless he starts up laser chat again. The brown sea dweller, not Lowtax.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I originally spent $80 on this game (got it back via refund) and I felt super terrible about that expense. Imagine spending thousands of dollars to then realize it's a sham.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

BMan posted:

Boy, it must suck to only be able to enjoy a weirdly specific genre that's pretty much infeasible for technical reasons.

It's like only being able to get off by having a girl piss on you wearing a my little pony costume but noone replying to your kijiji and craigslist ad.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Goobs posted:

It's like only being able to get off by having a girl piss on you wearing a my little pony costume but noone replying to your kijiji and craigslist ad.

I usually get replies within a few hours. Particularly on Tuesdays, for some reason.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Unfunny Poster posted:

I originally spent $80 on this game (got it back via refund) and I felt super terrible about that expense. Imagine spending thousands of dollars to then realize it's a sham.

That's when you get into uniform and go ask for a refund in person.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Scruffpuff posted:

I usually get replies within a few hours. Particularly on Tuesdays, for some reason.

I guess it depends where you put the ad up, did you select The 'Verse as your location?

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

That's when you get into uniform and go ask for a refund in person.

Died. That poo poo never gets old.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Ash1138 posted:

lol "40 months of netflix and chill" waiting for star citizen who is this guy, david puddy?

i'm just gonna stare at the back of the seat until the game comes out

:laffo:

Guys I have watched all of the the anime on netfix I cannot chill any longer.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Goobs posted:

I guess it depends where you put the ad up, did you select The 'Verse as your location?

Port Olisar bunk.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Scruffpuff posted:

Port Olisar bunk.

So THAT's why it smells like piss.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...-poll-332-votes

It just keeps happening.

The paaarp never ends.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Goobs posted:

Died. That poo poo never gets old.

It is Monday and I have returned to you, Star Citizen thread.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Goobs posted:

So THAT's why it smells like piss.

Goddamn right
Got bitches clippin', fursuits zippin'
Airlock door is closed for a reason
Wait your turn to go full burn

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Scruffpuff posted:

Goddamn right
Got bitches clippin', fursuits zippin'
Airlock door is closed for a reason
Wait your turn to go full burn

Beet Wagon posted:

Combined these two posts for maximum immersion.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Unfunny Poster posted:

Imagine how Sarspariller feels.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Beet Wagon posted:

:captainpop:

That doesn't look like the same bunny commando that has haunted this thread.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

:eyepop: holy gently caress

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL TO GET A SNEAK PEEK HUH?

Best open development game ever. These people are now sinking with the ship and realizing how cold the water is getting.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
It looks like Sarspariller has had a username change or something.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Beet Wagon posted:

You mean there's MORE of these? :captainpop:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BMan posted:

Star Fleet needs to put those transporters through the pipeline again, poo poo is hosed.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

TTerrible posted:

:captainpop:

That doesn't look like the same bunny commando that has haunted this thread.

It is. I accidentally did some internet commando-ing and found him.

The key is in the shiny silk ears. Oh and the sad dead face.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

If you check that guy's Twitter feed he says he's in his 40's.

I made a twitter account just to ask him where he was in nam and what years.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

what the heck

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

BMan posted:

You have forgotten the first truth of the SC thread: there is always more; it is always worse.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

BMan posted:

Boy, it must suck to only be able to enjoy a weirdly specific genre that's pretty much infeasible for technical reasons.

Thing is he could get his skillful PVP with consequences in a sandbox MMO with EVE. Would have to feel grief with the goons though

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's comforting to know that no matter how badly I gently caress up in life, I'm not a brony/furry/lovely weapon collector/star trek cosplayer/pleasure-bot enthusiast/star citizen.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

BMan posted:

I am Beet Wagon, herald of the Bunnyman.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Nebiros posted:

There are a few infamous ones including Shipley visiting the fruitcake in Florida and the adventures in that insanity. There are a few places that do it anyway and those are some of my favorite stories to read. You end up with guys that walk into a major military base during basic graduation and try to dress down a drill sergeant by pretending to be a Colonel, wearing Air Force Blues, a fruit salad ribbon rack literally over his shoulder and slacks bloused into his desert combat boots. Turns out the guy had been huffing shoe shine before he did this too.

What I'm saying is, the Stolen Valor guys and Star Citizens are about equal in terms of comedy and just as likely to dox and harass you.

What? Is there more to this? I'd love to read about it.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

I made a twitter account just to ask him where he was in nam and what years.

I hate Stolen Valor. Not like, the autistic dudes who legit have mental issues and cant help themselves (like 90% of stolen valor) but the dudes who always claim they were SF, Seals, Rangers, Snipers, Pathfinders, etc and make these huge backstories about it. The funny thing is that a majority of these guys have served but I guess they think their trade when they were in isn't "Cool enough" to be proud about. I was in a club one night in Fredericton when I was posted to CFB Gagetown, I guess one guy had surmised that myself and some platoon-mates were Army guys, he had to chip in with how his dad is a colonel and he in fact was in the PPCLA. PPCLA isn't poo poo, but the PPCLI is so I asked what regiment he was with again and he repeated PPCLA. My sapper buddies and I just laughed, the dude had no idea he was surrounded by at least 3 sections worth of combat engineers and it would of been really easy to point out what he had just said to all of them but it wasn't worth it, plus I was drunk so feeling pretty good. The thing these guys don't realize is saying you're in the Army in an Army town doesn't get you laid, it has the opposite effect on the women.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy poo poo the prodigal son returns :holymoley:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Scruffpuff posted:

Weekly Video Requests:

- Get a bearded hobo off the street to sit next to you and make weird faces.
- Get a fat guy to wear a gigantic necklace with an unknown symbol hanging from it while conspicuously holding a box copy of a 20-year-old PC game. The D&D Gold Box series is a good choice.
- Get an emaciated middle-aged woman with sunglasses to sit at the table and go through 2 boxes of Oreos while you talk.
- Have a cardboard standee of a random black guy somewhere in frame
These things are important for my immersion.

- get an elderly family member preferably someone in the 60 - 70 age range to play sandi

- Have a picture of OJ simpson in a frame with a photoshopped - MONEY- hat on him.

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That whole thread is gold, so many backers talking about how they never play SC because it's just too broken.

Missing bolts

Make CR play this piece of crap

Game bad, so what

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Who is the bunny man on the RSI forums, I want to see exactly how bad his posts are

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

- get an elderly family member preferably someone in the 60 - 70 age range to play sandi

While dressing completely inappropriately for an office environment and stuffing their (I say "their" and not "her" because there are plenty of guys in their sixties who are better looking than Sandi; this is an open casting call) face nonstop while blinking rapidly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Beet Wagon posted:

• Locked thread