Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

21 Hoot Salute posted:

legit heat between Bayley and Sasha

I don't even know what to say about this, sometimes this sport goes too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

please do not bootleg wrestling shows that are still for sale and easier than ever to purchase from the source

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

haha they deleted the tweet

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

please do not bootleg wrestling shows that are still for sale and easier than ever to purchase from the source

agree, my only gripe with NJPWworld is they cut the entrances on a lot of classic matches which makes me sad.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The system works

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Sasha is gonna start the Dudebusters all girl reboot

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Toru Yano breathes a sigh of relief. That was too close, Shinsuke almost found him out.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Sasha just doesn't get that 'dude' is a gender-neutral term in California.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

... and yet, the WWE still lets guys do stupid bumps off ladders and cages.

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Grozz Nuy posted:

Sasha just doesn't get that 'dude' is a gender-neutral term in California.

Even funnier, it's the Cowboy term for a mark.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Frankston posted:

A good wrestling moment: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuLxV5Eiu0[/url]. I can't get the timestamp to work on here, go to 22m 41s

Look at the way after the match he actually sells the damage to his left arm. 99% of other wrasslers on TV would've just used the damaged arm to raise their opponent's hand (plus probably used it for strikes) whether they realised it or not.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/709853545936384001

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
God even her natural smile looks like she's trying to show off as many teeth as she can.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I think it's just her being goofy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

This is exposing the business, terrible.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
hah

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/709927030914203648

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

But I can get that for free.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tempting

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/adecorativedrop/status/710085921979437056

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I am against Cody Rhodes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Go gently caress yourself Cody. Blame the politicians you doubtless vote for for those people not paying back in. The system basically forces them to stay poor.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

He also said of Sami Zayn that he was a "good kid" Sami Zayn is a year older than Cody. Basically Cody is a 50 year old boomer in the body of a 30 year old

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

He also said of Sami Zayn that he was a "good kid" Sami Zayn is a year older than Cody. Basically Cody is a 50 year old boomer in the body of a 30 year old

I know somebody here has said this before, but Cody comes off as the epitome of being born on third base and thinking you hit a triple.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cody nooooo

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't think Cody Rhodes understands the basics of taxation if he thinks the self employed actually end up paying 100% of the employer and employee share of social security taxes. Unless he's arguing that they shouldn't pay any at all lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cody rhodes took the wrong things away from the Hard Times promo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Alaois posted:

cody rhodes took the wrong things away from the Hard Times promo

So did Dusty.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Sami's also been wrestling for longer. Sami debuted in 2002, Cody debuted in 2006.

He's also better than Cody in pretty much every important metric used to measure value in wrestlers, but that's another story....

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's also better than Cody in pretty much every important metric used to measure value in wrestlers, but that's another story....

He's not "relative of famous wrestler" which, of course, is the most important metric of all.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

dsriggs posted:

He's not "relative of famous wrestler" which, of course, is the most important metric of all.

Ugh, a lotta truth to that......

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cody probably comes out ahead in number of dead parents category

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
*Iron Sheik voice* I love AMERICAN DREAM DUSTY RHODES but his son Cody is jabroni and CHEAP JEW SON OF BITCH

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
personally I think dusty spent a lot more time dining on pork n' beans than wining and dining with kings and queens, but that's just because normally palace kitchen staffs have people who make balanced meals.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cody reminds me of Val Venus after the Radicals came in.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

....in that he is irrelevant?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

:drat:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Everything about Cody on twitter has always screamed barely educated and touchy idiot. This is like a drop in the ocean for him.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
The only good thing I've seen Cody do is the Goldust/Stardust promo where his head pops up in place of a crystal ball on a table.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I figured something was wrong with Cody the moment he said Deathstroke is better than Deadpool. I was sure something was wrong with Cody when he flat-out refused to ever watch Fury Road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gavok posted:

I was sure something was wrong with Cody when he flat-out refused to ever watch Fury Road.

What's the story behind that?