Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Blacksad is furry as hell, but is also French, and also owns?? That can't be right.

why is the black catman being groped by a ghost cat humangirl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
can't stop thinking about the sergal war economy

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

dreezy posted:

God drat nothing makes me lol more than loser con disasters. seeing these abject failures of human beings congregate in a chaotic swarm of social incompetent, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake, in a desperate attempt to seek acceptance from their fellow unaccepted... literally makes me glad to be alive. a part of me wants to be notified of these disasters ahead of time so i can witness them first hand with a full documentary crew so I can be the david attenborough of sperg gatherings.

same

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Celluloid Sam posted:

so once again i find a cartoon loving bunny sexually attractive
                                /

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

literally a hog posted:

/

jon hendren in:

"where the eggs came from: a prequel to smash mouth eat the egg in 5 acts."

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Morshu posted:

don't forget their weird tongue pussies
just like the males have internal balls and yet nobody draws them that way

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

literally a hog posted:

/

This thread just became a kobayashi maru.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
if you think real hard about it captain kirk was a furry

also star trek is for pedophiles

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

sergals began as a rape joke, then the creator saw where the 4chan side of the subculture took them and sanded some of the edge off

every made-up furry species has hosed-up sexual politics built right in, just in case that wasn't obvious

no

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Mar 15, 2016

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
boatface

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Where have you people taken this thread

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

papa_november posted:

sergals began as a rape joke, then the creator saw where the 4chan side of the subculture took them and sanded some of the edge off

every made-up furry species has hosed-up sexual politics built right in, just in case that wasn't obvious

no

this is all wrong

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

wow ted cruz holding himself as a baby.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
except 4chan did get creepy about noncon regarding sergals and rain silves in particular. that part is true

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

just like the males have internal balls and yet nobody draws them that way

this is all wrong

except 4chan did get creepy about noncon regarding sergals and rain silves in particular. that part is true

"nobody is giving proper respect to my favorite pretend alien furry race which are noble and cool as hell and totally not something a 12 year old would design guys"

listen to yourself man.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

ok sure, they didn't begin as a rape joke. they began as a j-furry doin' his weird thing and for reasons that are forever buried now 4chan took it and ran with it

the creator did change a bunch of stuff later on though, and after that the anon crowd lost interest

i do stand by the "every made-up furry species has hosed-up sexual politics built right in" comment though because of things like chakats and the citra origin story

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

literally a hog posted:

"nobody is giving proper respect to my favorite pretend alien furry race which are noble and cool as hell and totally not something a 12 year old would design guys"

listen to yourself man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfiWFwVF8M

papa_november posted:

ok sure, they didn't begin as a rape joke. they began as a j-furry doin' his weird thing and for reasons that are forever buried now 4chan took it and ran with it

the creator did change a bunch of stuff later on though, and after that the anon crowd lost interest

i do stand by the "every made-up furry species has hosed-up sexual politics built right in" comment though because of things like chakats and the citra origin story
tracy mick isn't even a guy and 4chan just lost interest in it over time naturally without tracy doing anything. I doubt 4chan would get tired because tracy draws pictures of sergals crossdressing in maid outfits. get outta here with this broke sergal knowledge

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

we hit the point of posting furry and talking about how it owns

so what is the deal with nazi furries? is it done ironically or LF-style "ironic" irony?

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

That Robot posted:

so what is the deal with nazi furries? is it done ironically or LF-style "ironic" irony?
both, plus a dollup of uniform fetishism

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

That Robot posted:

what's the deal with so many furries being gay and so many gay guys being into uniforms

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

what's the deal with so many furries being gay and so many gay guys being into uniforms

what I'm saying is like are there some furries that worship odin or someshit and dream of a fourth reich? I mean it would be v funny if true

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I think its safe to say that some do but others just think hugo boss is spiffy

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

errrr I don't think nazi fetishism is really as common as you think literal nazi furry

I have no issues with furries but nazi fetishists are gross and hosed up in the head imo

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

get outta here with this broke sergal knowledge

No, see, you're still effortposting about the deviant art tier self-insert furry race you love. I get that you have no sense of shame about this , but please don't try to pretend you're not deeply invested in the history of this trivial poo poo.

Last one of the bunnyman:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

what about soviet fetishists. You get spiffy uniforms but only half the baggage!

Unless you know someone whos polish or Ukrainian.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Troposphere posted:

errrr I don't think nazi fetishism is really as common as you think literal nazi furry

I have no issues with furries but nazi fetishists are gross and hosed up in the head imo
i have bad news for you concerning the bdsm community and gay community regarding nazi uniform fetishism and even just the jackboots and peaked caps

literally a hog posted:

No, see, you're still effortposting about the deviant art tier self-insert furry race you love. I get that you have no sense of shame about this , but please don't try to pretend you're not deeply invested in the history of this trivial poo poo.
i am but not quite in this regard. the only reason i know this stupid garbage is because my best friend is weird about sergals and will talk about them endlessly given the chance because apparently the 4chan warhammer 40k community he was in is weird about sergals when he was around them years ago. even disregarding that i think you don't fully understanding the situation. if you're gonna talk about furries being garbage you can at least try to get it right since there's so many ways that furries are garbage without inaccuracies coming into play.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

i have bad news for you concerning the bdsm community and gay community regarding nazi uniform fetishism and even just the jackboots and peaked caps

I'm a member of both, bitch! there are ways to be gay and into bdsm that don't involve masturbating over mass murderers but maybe lesbians can keep themselves from being gross weirdos?

associating yourself with nazis is dumb and makes you look like a tone deaf idiot. I have more respect for weirdos who get off from making GBS threads in diapers than I do for nazi fetishists

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I like this thread. :)

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I like this thread. :)

I like your av

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Troposphere posted:

I like your av

I miss my old one. Someone bought me smoobles, then someone got me this one.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we went from Zootopia to Nazi fetishism

god bless GBS

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

It's a fine panda, I mean. It's just not me.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It's a fine panda, I mean. It's just not me.

embrace your fursona Tiberius Thyben

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Troposphere posted:

embrace your fursona Tiberius Thyben

Smoobles in my fursona.

This is my original smoobles:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

OMG it's Usagi Yojimbo my favorite Ninja Turtles comics crossover character ever. See, he was a samurai rabbit amongst ninja turtles. Clearly you see there's potential for a tortoise and the hare-like episode in that, right? I'm pretty sure a dimension&time-traveling samurai rabbit is par-for-course canon in the TMNT universe, however-

Checkmate, non-bunny-lovers. :squawk:

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Troposphere posted:

I'm a member of both, bitch! there are ways to be gay and into bdsm that don't involve masturbating over mass murderers but maybe lesbians can keep themselves from being gross weirdos?

associating yourself with nazis is dumb and makes you look like a tone deaf idiot. I have more respect for weirdos who get off from making GBS threads in diapers than I do for nazi fetishists

same @ being a member of both. but yeah the lesbian bdsm scene is way different when it comes to that. it became a Thing to the male gay leather community after ww2 when lots of US troopers realized they were gay after spending so much time alone around other men in uniform and it spiraled into liking guys in mean uniforms iirc. the SS uniforms for women look like poo poo compared to the mens anyways

Literal Nazi Furry fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Mar 15, 2016

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

lol at someone into BDSM trying to kinkshame someone

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Man Whore posted:

lol at someone into BDSM trying to kinkshame someone

listen even I have standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Troposphere posted:

listen even I have standards
you're really not telling me anything i haven't heard for the past several years but the uniform helps me hook up with sleazy shitbag gay dudes so it has only worked in my favor

• Locked thread