Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Ace of Baes posted:

im a certified suicide counselor if you want to talk

I do want to talk.. What shows do you like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
does byob have complimentary nice 7 chambered pill boxes with a label for each day of the week?
i'm old

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pill boxes should have boophis on the wednesdays

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

the unabonger

lmbo calrissian posted:

does byob have complimentary nice 7 chambered pill boxes with a label for each day of the week?
i'm old

ask gsjg, he's old @ heck too

the unabonger
gsjg's age is reflected pretty well through the progression inhis art. his earliest pieces was drawing dinosaurs in spacesuits, then he gained brief fame by drawing mammoths in spacesuits, and here he is now, drawing women in spacesuits for byob.

Matoi Ryuko

i flunked out posted:

ask gsjg, he's old @ heck too

Heck is actually younger than he is.

Mexican Deathgasm

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"I would love to help you, Sir, but I'm afraid that there is no qualified secretary to take the minutes, so our conversation is invalid."

Edit: "I am extremely sorry, but the shop cannot start its business until we've reached a quorum of 10 customers."

this is genius and I am totally doing this

Scrapl

hello there. I dont think i have much to say and watching everyone be funny a lot makes me feel like there's a lot of pressure. I know this isn't the case, but I can't help but think it's easier not to post. I just wanted to say that I think everyone is doing a great job of talking and being an internet community. Most of the time people talking is really annoying to me but this place is almost always funny and chill, and never bad. That's all...

Matoi Ryuko

Scrapl posted:

hello there. I dont think i have much to say and watching everyone be funny a lot makes me feel like there's a lot of pressure. I know this isn't the case, but I can't help but think it's easier not to post. I just wanted to say that I think everyone is doing a great job of talking and being an internet community. Most of the time people talking is really annoying to me but this place is almost always funny and chill, and never bad. That's all...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we really appreciate it! Please post some more! :)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Scrapl posted:

it's always easier not to do something, but in the case of posting you should just do it (unless you're terrible!)

since you slung several sentences together and have the good taste to be posting here I think you'll be all right!

hi how are you ♥

corn in the fridge

by Shine
i still wanna know what that dudes brother is doing in malta

Piso Mojado

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"I would love to help you, Sir, but I'm afraid that there is no qualified secretary to take the minutes, so our conversation is invalid."

Edit: "I am extremely sorry, but the shop cannot start its business until we've reached a quorum of 10 customers."

I believe you're thinking of Vogons.

alnilam

I'm fading out... I feel weak.....

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

I'm fading out... I feel weak.....

The time for rest is now.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

this is genius and I am totally doing this

All that time in student government's been good for something! :haw:

Piso Mojado posted:

I believe you're thinking of Vogons.

I try not to, to be quite honest.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

corn in the fridge posted:

i still wanna know what that dudes brother is doing in malta

I think he was searching for the falcon until he had a run-in with Goosio.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

the only reason to go to Malta is to join the Knights

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Oh hey my car battery just died in a Wendy's parking lot and now I'm waiting for AAA to get here and canceling appointments

I guess the lesson learned here is don't go to Wendy's

corn in the fridge

by Shine
or replace your car battery before it dies

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
well that too

bog pixie

at least you can get a nice cold Frosty® while you wait. hopefully wednys will pay me for this post

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Ok the Wendy's manager told me if I drink this ice cold refreshing frosty while I post that it would be free. Also if anyone wants a Wendy's ice cold frosty just send me your mailing address and I'll send you a coupon for 35 cents off when you purchase a Wendy's value meal and te nice cold Wendy's frostiness

That's a good deal Wendy's

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Also Wendy's is playing some rocking music right now (girls on film)

Rad Wood
Segata Sanshiro!
Hi BYOB friends. I used to post in here a long time ago when there wasn't really any theme or clique to the this forum. Not sure if that's still how it is, but I hope to join back in all the chill fun. Some positive memories include talking about toilet paper and inside-out ducks. Let's see if my sig is still there!

FluffieDuckie

Rad Wood posted:

Hi BYOB friends. I used to post in here a long time ago when there wasn't really any theme or clique to the this forum. Not sure if that's still how it is, but I hope to join back in all the chill fun. Some positive memories include talking about toilet paper and inside-out ducks. Let's see if my sig is still there!

Hello rad wood :wave: welcome!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Robot Made of Meat

Welcome Rad Wood, and all of the others who've been coming out of the lurkerverse.

I'm amazed at how this thread has been delivering lately! Now we just need to figure out how to harvest all the kidneys make everyone feel at home.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Mar 15, 2016

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

With my IK power crystal gone, this thread is my last link to the mortal realm... please come help me restore my vitality, lurkers

Restore alnilam's VITALITY score by activating your "Posting" skill

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I hope my posting will help restore your vitality like the good people at AAA who just restored my car battery

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

With my IK power crystal gone, this thread is my last link to the mortal realm... please come help me restore my vitality, lurkers

sorry for drinking deep of your sweet soul nectar, alnilam. even as the juices run down my chin i know ecstatic shame (tfw, to be honest)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam, you should be happy! even death is a kind of freedom!

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

(for your skeleton that is)

hi how are you ♥

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

> Activate Posting

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Owns.

Hey, can you do skelify this?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
beware the ides of march...

alnilam

I was saving this for Halloween but maybe it's time...

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

beware the ides of march...

great film btw

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Absurd Alhazred posted:

> Activate Posting

Owns.

Hey, can you do skelify this?

i was just going to post a random skull but have whatever the hell this is instead

hi how are you ♥

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

i was just going to post a random skull but have whatever the hell this is instead

Where was this on Halloween? :smith:

----------------

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
hi

corn in the fridge

by Shine

alnilam posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

By the power of the wednesday frog meme I shall summon back alnilam from the dark abyss to which he has been cast. When the stars align in that wednesday sky, with the arcane force of the meme geometer shall I rend the veil asunder and from the stygian pits our lord will arise again. And we shall all know the wrath of the true idiot king.

tfw