Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

i just ate a steak with my dad so eh

on today, of all days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

on today, of all days

i have no idea what today is but the only time i've ever been kicked out of a bar was in manchester

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

buteruc posted:

Back in Manchester.

Haven't been strangled yet.

Unfortunately.

I actually really like Manchester. I don't like the commute up here though. I'm tired.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

do you marinade the steak though

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Jose posted:

i have no idea what today is but the only time i've ever been kicked out of a bar was in manchester

Steak and bj day. Only works if you have your dad flowers for valentine's

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Today I am one of those cunts who go the gym before work

I can't wait to get there and keep grabbing my arms seemingly in pain until somebody asks what is wrong

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

please make sure you have a shower first for the love of god

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
dragon age inquisition is a pretty fun game so far

much better then the last one

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Someone has brought a giant tub of Maoam into work and I must resist the urge to just eat the lot.

This stuff is like crack.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Maybe I will have a steak for dinner. Sadly my preferred blowjob vendor is out of town

Edit: seconding the skirt steak recommendation. Use it to make fajitas (non-Old-El-Paso ones).

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

feedmegin posted:

Maybe I will have a steak for dinner. Sadly my preferred blowjob vendor is out of town

Bobby Deluxes mam?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bozza posted:

Someone has brought a giant tub of Maoam into work and I must resist the urge to just eat the lot.

This stuff is like crack.

the pinballs are the best

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

corn in the fridge posted:

dragon age inquisition is a pretty fun game so far

much better then the last one

I really wanna replay it but I'm still struggling through fallout 4 and I so don't have the time to play two big games rn :smith:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

the witcher 3 is a so much better rpg than dragon age and fallout it's not even funny

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I'm playing Cataclysm DDA, the spergy post-zombie apocalypse ascii rogue like with vehicles and troubling mods

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i got bored of fallout 4 really quickly. i tried the witcher 2 and combat was really loving poo poo and its put me off getting the witcher 3

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Despite buying a PS4 pretty much exclusively to play Fallout 4, I've not touched it for months. Every Bethesda game since Morrowind seems to be a step backwards.

Quite fancy The Witcher 3 cos I do like RPGs and it seems like there's lots to do. Gonna finish Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider first though.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i think the main problem fallout suffers from is everything looks exactly the same

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

the combat in the witcher 3 is fine unless you are really bad at games or incapable of reading. it's infinitely better than the terrible combat in dragon age

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I can't believe someone just lumped IT Crowd, Peep Show and Green Wing in with Gavin and Stacey. How did you even come to the conclusion that they're on a similar par Fraction? One has Mathew 'plastic faced annoying untalented barely human freak' Horne ffs

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I got confused by what order im supposed to do stuff in the late game in fallout so i went back to exclusively playing planetside

e: imo none of those shows are similar at all, one is a light hearted romcom with a welsh twist, one is a farce, one is a dark gimmick based sitcom and green wing is just random things happening without rhyme, reason or jokes

Phoon fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Mar 15, 2016

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
the only good sitcom ever was seinfeld

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Quote-Unquote posted:

the combat in the witcher 3 is fine unless you are really bad at games or incapable of reading. it's infinitely better than the terrible combat in dragon age

is it the same as the witcher 2 which was really loving bad or did they improve it? i'd much rather the basic combat in a dragon age game compared to that

but just play dark souls instead imo

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Phoon posted:

I got confused by what order im supposed to do stuff in the late game in fallout so i went back to exclusively playing planetside

e: imo none of those shows are similar at all, one is a light hearted romcom with a welsh twist, one is a farce, one is a dark gimmick based sitcom and green wing is just random things happening without rhyme, reason or jokes

theyre all comedys

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Black Books, Darkplace, Brasseye and Look Around You are the best comedies

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bozza posted:

Despite buying a PS4 pretty much exclusively to play Fallout 4, I've not touched it for months. Every Bethesda game since Morrowind seems to be a step backwards.

Quite fancy The Witcher 3 cos I do like RPGs and it seems like there's lots to do. Gonna finish Far Cry 4 and Tomb Raider first though.

get Bloodbourne

(I haven't played it)

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

The Big Taff Man posted:

Bobby Deluxes fat mam?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Jose posted:

is it the same as the witcher 2 which was really loving bad or did they improve it? i'd much rather the basic combat in a dragon age game compared to that

it's a lot smoother than 2 but you still have to be super aware of your surroundings, which is what i liked about 2 (it was just the stupid long attack animations that got annoying, really). if you get surrounded, you're gonna die unless you play on babby mode (where you have to actively try to lose in combat).

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

I assumed she'd been off your sausage a while

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i forgot about darkplace

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I basically just play rocket league and spelunky these days

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

corn in the fridge posted:

i forgot about darkplace
ive got a signed dvd

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

man to man is funnier than darkplace imo

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Jakabite posted:

I can't believe someone just lumped IT Crowd, Peep Show and Green Wing in with Gavin and Stacey.
yeh i know IT crowd is terrible

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i have been coerced into attending a yoga class tomorrow

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

youtube commenter posted:

yeh i know IT crowd is terrible

Your tnettenba is ugly m8

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Bozza posted:

Tomb raider was a very fun game I haven't played anything but that or fallout 4 for months

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Witcher 3's economy is loving rear end backwards. "Kill a ghost so my daughter can drink water" ... "I'll pay you 20 gold" . I ate more golds worth of food killing it.

Not entirely sure I like the game. But will slog through it anyway.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Jakabite posted:

I can't believe someone just lumped IT Crowd, Peep Show and Green Wing in with Gavin and Stacey. How did you even come to the conclusion that they're on a similar par Fraction? One has Mathew 'plastic faced annoying untalented barely human freak' Horne ffs

they are all British comedies :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Steady on, comedy's a strong word