Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aleksendr
May 14, 2014

trucutru posted:

You're supposed to troll en passant but only if you haven't yet moved your lesser troll account. Otherwise, a Caro–Kann or Sicilian Defence is advised.

but what if you are facing a Fianchetto ? Should you not use a zwichenzug instead ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

gently caress yeah!

:3:

Dunno if you've seen it before but it was for

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

i'm dying

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

okay men let's go get those viet congs

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

:3:

Dunno if you've seen it before but it was for

holy poo poo yes! New desktop!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I am literally laughing at a phone on a bus, thanks Uncle Derek :allears:

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

đó là anh trong xe lăn!

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
I'm not even sure who's getting trolled any more, and im dying

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is all good

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Look guys, he's a loving internet warlord, you gotta expect the occasional blue on blue.

Ash1138 posted:

okay men let's go get those viet congs
Are you going to quantum leap back to 1975 and try to turn the tide?

Or you just going to get a package holiday to Vietnam and murder some hotel porters or something?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Like I was there when this latest poo poo started so I should know better but now am I beginning to doubt myself. "Did I actually read what I thought I did?" "Am I being trolled in some new, hyper-advanced style?" "Is this how it feels to be owned in a transcendental, immanent way?"

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

tooterfish posted:

Are you going to quantum leap back to 1975 and try to turn the tide?

Or you just going to get a package holiday to Vietnam and murder some hotel porters or something?
i'm quoting tropic thunder

or paraphrasing if i'm not remember the quote correctly

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Chalks posted:

Well now I KNOW you're just trolling us.

No comment. :)

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Next time someone asks me what "meta" means I'm going to show them the last several pages of this thread.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

trucutru posted:

Like I was there when this latest poo poo started so I should know better but now am I beginning to doubt myself. "Did I actually read what I thought I did?" "Am I being trolled in some new, hyper-advanced style?" "Is this how it feels to be owned in a transcendental, immanent way?"

Don't look at me; I'm just the guy sitting here wondering if it's actually possible to pull a reverse-inverse troll; as that would be like catching the all-mighty surf when you least expect it

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Someone was asking to see more of the hands in VR so I made another unfunny elite vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KYloSokw0

Let me know if you don't want these posted, I understand

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
we had full on knitting derails so I'm not sure why videos about space games would be a bridge too far for you

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Eonwe posted:

this is all good

maybe eonwe, maybe

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

D_Smart posted:

Don't look at me; I'm just the guy sitting here wondering if it's actually possible to pull a reverse-inverse troll; as that would be like catching the all-mighty surf when you least expect it

This is getting too deep for me

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Someone grab me a 4k frame from the latest 10 for Chris, specifically of the watch he is wearing

For science

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

we had full on knitting derails so I'm not sure why videos about space games would be a bridge too far for you

Yeah when you put it like that

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
How do you Elite players get the camera out of the cockpit thing? I've wanted to look at my Python for a long time. :(

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

peter gabriel posted:

holy poo poo yes! New desktop!
Me too-- its perfekt

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
This is the third time I've caught up with this godforsaken thread, but it's the first time I've been amused rather than angry. Bless you all.

Except for grandpa Smart blocking Ravane, which is very upsetting to me.

Thank you for reading my whitenoise, here is my guardcat as payment:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Hobold posted:

How do you Elite players get the camera out of the cockpit thing? I've wanted to look at my Python for a long time. :(

It is known as the Debug Camera

http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Camera

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Sappo569 posted:

Someone grab me a 4k frame from the latest 10 for Chris, specifically of the watch he is wearing

For science

Way ahead of ya.
Already tried it (to identify the watch), but the quality is too lovely (looked vaguely like a maurice lacroix).

Astroniomix
Apr 24, 2015

Daztek posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrL8M4aG7VU

Noclip spaceships and space dust in space

E: and spinning on platform spaceships in space

This thing looks like a Gmod spacebuild map.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

orcinus posted:

Way ahead of ya.
Already tried it (to identify the watch), but the quality is too lovely (looked vaguely like a maurice lacroix).

I was going to hope it might be a Patek Phillipe or something equally ludicrous.

I really don't want to watch the drat video just to grab a good frame , I'm afraid I'll catch whatever brain disorder he has

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Astroniomix posted:

This thing looks like a Gmod spacebuild map.

Yeah, but spacebuild actually worked and was fun :v:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Sappo569 posted:

I was going to hope it might be a Patek Phillipe or something equally ludicrous.

I really don't want to watch the drat video just to grab a good frame , I'm afraid I'll catch whatever brain disorder he has

Nothing ludicrous.
Apparently, he changed it up over time too and the previous ones weren't exactly ludicrous either.

PS: Have to ask... I'm a watch-obsessed idiot, but what's your excuse?

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

I've just caught up, and there’s a question that troubles us all, from the time we saw those tweets. 'Who's trolling whom?'

And that question is so compelling that we’ve invented the science of doxxing. We’ve discovered these internet laws so we can learn more about Leonard and where he came from.

This poo poo is what drives us! This is what we want to know! Let’s keep looking! Let’s keep searching!

We have come to be here because of CRobert's existence. And we are driven to pursue answers, to find out where the dream came from.

The joy of discovery, that’s what drives us. And these questions are deep within us.

Where did :pgabz: come from? What was before the 'verse? To us, this is wonderful, charming and compelling! This is what makes us stay in bed and and browse this thread every day.

We are, you and I, at least one of the ways that /r/starcitizen knows itself.

It fills me with joy to read this thread every day of things I have never wanted to see. To know that we have gained amusement from the void of content.

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"
Wow, I'm glad it turned out Derek was puppet-mastering back there. For a second I thought he was going to look a little foolish!

Phew

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

TacticalNecromancy posted:

I've just caught up, and there’s a question that troubles us all, from the time we saw those tweets. 'Who's trolling whom?'

And that question is so compelling that we’ve invented the science of doxxing. We’ve discovered these internet laws so we can learn more about Leonard and where he came from.

This poo poo is what drives us! This is what we want to know! Let’s keep looking! Let’s keep searching!

We have come to be here because of CRobert's existence. And we are driven to pursue answers, to find out where the dream came from.

The joy of discovery, that’s what drives us. And these questions are deep within us.

Where did :pgabz: come from? What was before the 'verse? To us, this is wonderful, charming and compelling! This is what makes us stay in bed and and browse this thread every day.

We are, you and I, at least one of the ways that /r/starcitizen knows itself.

It fills me with joy to read this thread every day of things I have never wanted to see. To know that we have gained amusement from the void of content.

makes u think

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

You know, if Derek hadn't blocked Ravane, we would not have achieved this heightened level of humour. In a sense, he trolled himself, and we reaped the many benefits.

With this thread, there is always more, and it is always better.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

thank goodness derek doesn't look bad! it would be terrible for all of us if he was made to look as big a fool as chris roberts (who is the real fool)

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Wrecked Angle posted:

Wow, I'm glad it turned out Derek was puppet-mastering back there. For a second I thought he was going to look a little foolish!

Phew

CRISIS AVOIDED.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

https://www.humblebundle.com/cryengine-bundle

BEST ENGINE IN THE WORLD AND ALWAYS WAS SINCE IT WAS A LITTLE LINE OF CODE.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TacticalNecromancy posted:

Jump to 3:30 and prepare to be amazed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ya-EfQE-M

:pgabz: has seen things you wouldn't believe

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

trucutru posted:

Jump to 3:30 and prepare to be amazed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ya-EfQE-M

:pgabz: has seen things you wouldn't believe

No loving way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Scruffpuff posted:

You know, if Derek hadn't blocked Ravane, we would not have achieved this heightened level of humour. In a sense, he trolled himself, and we reaped the many benefits.

With this thread, there is always more, and it is always better.

the hilarity triples every second

• Locked thread