Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

This is the second time they've claimed to fix the stupid emblem thing and the second time they've been dead wrong. Otes is gettin' upset.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
The new weapons look fun.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

UserErr0r posted:

Why do you blame me :(

I dunno, weren't you in that run? Somebody shot down that helicopter and it obviously couldn't have been me ... ;)

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Montalvo posted:

The new weapons look fun.

Can be used on Bikes too.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I poo poo on the donk but it's actually alot of fun to mess with.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I :love: swamban

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Mar 16, 2016

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

this is pretty sweet

the new tattoos are all garbage though, same with most of the clothes (not all of em) but yeah :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

1) Does modding the Slam Van make it not handle like a greased turd anymore?

2) Can you use the sawed off in a car?

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Can I run a heist set up on 'Easy' then change to 'hard' on the last level to still get the cash bonus?

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

itsjustdrew posted:

Can I run a heist set up on 'Easy' then change to 'hard' on the last level to still get the cash bonus?

if it were that easy, we'd all have criminal mastermind by now

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
This saddens me greatly.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I was loving the look of the Willard Faction when I was playing the Lowrider missions for the first time recently, and now they go and do this. Now to save up so I can afford to do it and do it right.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Capn Beeb posted:

1) Does modding the Slam Van make it not handle like a greased turd anymore?

2) Can you use the sawed off in a car?

1. Yes, it's actually really fun to drive now.

2. No, because Rockstar Hates Fun.

I'm down to like $500k left now, but man, the Donk was too hilarious to not buy.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Okay, can I turn the Faction I already spent more than a million funbux on into a donk? If so, can I also keep the sweet Mayan-looking livery?

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
I think someone is trying to brute force my account. Game launches fine, as credentials are cached, but logging into the website and mobile app fail saying my account has had too many failed login attempts

No more custom license plates for now :(

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Scorched Spitz posted:

Okay, can I turn the Faction I already spent more than a million funbux on into a donk? If so, can I also keep the sweet Mayan-looking livery?

nope

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

really?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

lol owned

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
Two or so hours later, and I'm ready to steal meth for trevor, third time lucky?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im really glad they got rid of the bug where you could use a controller and keyboard+mouse interchangably

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

im really glad they got rid of the bug where you could use a controller and keyboard+mouse interchangably

Works fine for me, sorry man.

What no longer works is the mask/accessories changing during a heist - so no more sneaking in santa masks. Also, at least for Pac Standard, the body armor menu was disabled. I don't know if that's true for all heists, but if so that means Series A Meth is going to be a real pain in the rear end. Even more than it already was.

But don't worry, Pac Grinders, Kuruma glitch is still functional.

e: Fixed an issue that meant the Heavy Revolver could not be set as a forced weapon in the Creator.

someone should take advantage of this

Psion fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 16, 2016

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Just a reminder for those who do the daily objectives, daylight savings time has pushed the daily rollover back an hour. The objectives now reset at 2:00 am Eastern Daylight Time.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Sometime Friday??? I would like to do a small event where we take the military base. If anyone's interested give me an aye.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

to all the PC goonsquad, I hereby announce the 1st annual TopHats Invitational Donk Parade!

Donks!
Hookers!
Blackjack!
okay, maybe just Donks!

Make a post if you have interest in such an event and I will organize an event at a time which best suits PC Krew!

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

coupedeville posted:

to all the PC goonsquad, I hereby announce the 1st annual TopHats Invitational Donk Parade!

Donks!
Hookers!
Blackjack!
okay, maybe just Donks!

Make a post if you have interest in such an event and I will organize an event at a time which best suits PC Krew!

I'll do it if TopHats isn't a judge, he doesn't represent my demographic.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

I'll do it if TopHats isn't a judge, he doesn't represent my demographic.

I just wanted to put TopHats in the title because I know how much he loves the Donks

he will not be judging any Donks at all except in his own broke brain lmao

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

coupedeville posted:

I just wanted to put TopHats in the title because I know how much he loves the Donks

he will not be judging any Donks at all except in his own broke brain lmao

:drat:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
nO!!! donks... r... nOT COOL!!!

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
You can't restrict a race to a Donk right?

Horse Factory, donk only.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

coupedeville posted:

Donks!
Hookers!
Blackjack!
okay, maybe just Donks!

poo poo yeah, count me in!

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

Hey, keep the noise down Jerk, this is a residential area.
Count me in if it's sort of GMT friendly..

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

It happened to at least two other players in my group through no fault of their own when we were trying to do heists. And me, the one time, when I was trying to just log out.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

HORMELCHILI posted:

Care to elaborate? This sort of high panic low content post is the kind of thing that could give a girl palpitations over the one game that got it right.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I'm ashamed to admit, but I really really like my SprunkDonk™.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Yeah I'll come but I'm not buying that stupid car. I'll bring my obviously-superior slammed truck.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Slim Killington posted:

Yeah I'll come but I'm not buying that stupid car. I'll bring my obviously-superior slammed truck.

Its a donk parade you turd

if you don't have one don't bother showing up :colbert:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

The Update gave the Creator a prop proximity limit. This will kill the Capture/Deathmatch/LTS User-Made Content. We never asked for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Oof, really? I've been playing some cool and good maps lately that rely heavily on being able to fan out obstacles to create arenas and whatnot and it's going to hit them really hard.

edit: Yep, although there's possibly a workaround?

• Locked thread