Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

So, which one of you guys is going to go ahead and finish Tails Gets trolled for us?

In all honestly it could be done in like, 60 pages. That's one from each of us still active in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Calico Heart posted:

So, which one of you guys is going to go ahead and finish Tails Gets trolled for us?

In all honestly it could be done in like, 60 pages. That's one from each of us still active in the thread.

We just need a prequel spin off, Get Cheezy Or Die Tryin'

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

woodenchicken posted:

Probably sawdust, considering there are also wood chips on the floor. Does the friend work at a sawmill or timber yard?

I can guarantee that it isn't sawdust either. The original author has never commented on the nature of the gunk. Might as well be fairy dust.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

All these people are gonna end in Cheeto man's corpse dump.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
Time for the appropriate Looney Tunes ending.

Anarch fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 31, 2023

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
:golfclap:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

The post I'm quoting is from October 9, 2012. So, the Demaro vs. Coyote fight has lasted, in realtime, almost three-and-a-half years. And it's looking like I'll be old enough to retire before it concludes...if it ever even does...

e: I meant "post" not "posted"

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 10, 2016

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I am sad that it's over, but did anyone really expect this thing to ever have a proper conclusion?

That being said I really wonder what would have happened in the Troll King's side plot.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The Troll King didn't actually troll at all. Just straight up 100% murder.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

SnowblindFatal posted:

The Troll King didn't actually troll at all. Just straight up 100% murder.

Well, he's an actual troll, so...

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I envisioned this ending by Tails becoming so traumatized that he just loses the ability to care about anything at all, and becomes "the untrollable" like Neo or something and rides off into the sunset as the new leader of the neutrals.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

For real guys, we can wrap this up in 10 pages

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

I like that idea, but drat, there's a lot of loose plot threads.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

We could have done that a long, long time ago as well, but that's really not the point here. I would rather it hangs in the air where each can imagine what might have been rather than bodge together an ending via goony crowdsourcing.

Of course if you want to make a fancomic of a fancomic go for it, and if you finish it then gently caress me because I was the :troll: all along :fut:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Tails Gets Trolled was more about the journey than the destination anyway, the beauty of the series was always its ridiculous hodgepodge of licensed characters getting into the most bizarre and hosed up situations possible and somehow things always getting worse. A crowdsourced conclusion without its visionary author would be completely missing the point

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Yeah, there's basically no way anyone here could emulate young man lazey's style.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bring back firefly tails gets trolled

e: once again for good measure -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkKyh8qFlJY

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

drat. I've been away for a few months and was stoked to see so many new posts. :smith:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
We'll always have the Petunia Pig/Baby Porky double headshot. :unsmith:

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
And Rob's revelation that he's dragonborn.

And Elmer Fudd's... everything.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I think we can safely come to the conclusion that for better or for worse, nobody can replace Lazerbot.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Do not mourn that we never got to see the ending. Cherish that we got to see the journey.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
it's us guys

we got trolled

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
This is the Canterbury Tales of our generation.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Defender's Tale

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

*Canterbury Tails

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Goddamn it why do I always discover these threads of lunacy so late?! Got room for one more, fellas?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I feel like the ending would have involved some cool aspects that were foreshadowed early on, like a soul bond between Tails and (dead) Sonic and maybe Rob withstanding a word of death because he can't hear it.
It was a shame that Lazerbot's immortal OC Demaro took so much focus away from the more interesting licensed characters or 1-off insane-looking trolls. That was where the real fun was.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BigglesSWE posted:

Goddamn it why do I always discover these threads of lunacy so late?! Got room for one more, fellas?

Welcome aboard, though it feels like we're winding down the afterparty for the losing team

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
We are feeling exactly the same emotions as those currently in Ben Carson HQ.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

simplefish posted:

*Canterbury Tails

canter=>
=>berry
tails

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Man, I haven't checked out the thread in forever and was so happy to catch up with the new pages, only to be sorely disappointed by it's sad demise. Then again, LazyB has been doing this for over half a decade, and started the comic most likely as a form to vent his teen anger. As immature as he still is, he most likely grew out of it to the point where he'd rather do something completely original. That isn't to say he's not doing this out of his obscenely inflated ego, which might very well be a big factor, but I don't know if LB even likes Sonic anymore. It's been a long time since he introduced a character from pop culture, even longer if you ignore Jessie - it's mostly been original characters and concepts, so I'm willing to argue he wanted to do something original for a while now. He's probably going to return once he realizes he can't keep up with the pace he set himself and his fanbase dwindles after putting TGT on the backburner, though.
It's a shame though, the mention of auditions really had me excited. I wouldn't dream of touching the main story of TGT and have no interest in his other projects, but if he wrote scripts for sidestories like Tails Gets Gay or The Adventures Of Underbite Troll, I would have loved to illustrate for him.

Also, I'm surprised no one has posted this, but someone took up JazzFlight's mantle and animated Amarek's readings of chapter 5 and 6!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr280IA6Uu-rhTn4Cm3yi7Q/videos

Sorry JFlight, but I think you're dead to LB now.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

horriblePencilist posted:

Man, I haven't checked out the thread in forever and was so happy to catch up with the new pages, only to be sorely disappointed by it's sad demise. Then again, LazyB has been doing this for over half a decade, and started the comic most likely as a form to vent his teen anger. As immature as he still is, he most likely grew out of it to the point where he'd rather do something completely original. That isn't to say he's not doing this out of his obscenely inflated ego, which might very well be a big factor, but I don't know if LB even likes Sonic anymore. It's been a long time since he introduced a character from pop culture, even longer if you ignore Jessie - it's mostly been original characters and concepts, so I'm willing to argue he wanted to do something original for a while now. He's probably going to return once he realizes he can't keep up with the pace he set himself and his fanbase dwindles after putting TGT on the backburner, though.
It's a shame though, the mention of auditions really had me excited. I wouldn't dream of touching the main story of TGT and have no interest in his other projects, but if he wrote scripts for sidestories like Tails Gets Gay or The Adventures Of Underbite Troll, I would have loved to illustrate for him.

Also, I'm surprised no one has posted this, but someone took up JazzFlight's mantle and animated Amarek's readings of chapter 5 and 6!

I've started to feel like it might be entertaining in a time capsule sort of way to read along with the thread's reactions starting from page one.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

2DCAT posted:

lol. With this business plan, how can he ever fail?

Still more reasonable than Star Citizen lol.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

tgt will never truly die

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

horriblePencilist posted:

Cool, that guy just animated my 3rd Chapter song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbH__Yq0log

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JazzFlight posted:

Cool, that guy just animated my 3rd Chapter song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbH__Yq0log

life is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU