Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Todoroki probably has history with Dabi? Dunno why else tbh, maybe because he feels the call for HEROISM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Is Dabi's power fire-related?, because that could mean he's an older brother of Todoroki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Todo saw Baku taken right before his eyes.

Shouji got Tokoyami but all Todo got was a smug bye from Dabi.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

RatHat posted:

The pro missing is Ragdoll by the way, so she's a traitor candidate.

she was in such a big hurry she left all her blood behind, dang.

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
Translation is up on mangastream!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Well, at least Kirishima knows he's being a dumbass.

Really hoping that Deku doesn't go along with this, this is like the exact lesson he was supposed to take away from the encounter with Stain.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
From the dialogue it sounds like they want Deku to coordinate the effort. The other students are offering to be his "hands" as it were.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Even if the entire class does not agree. Kirishima will likely try anyway.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Kirishima is the broest student tied with Shouj, drat

also he should know he can't do much against the villain's busted quirks and all the noumus but he still wants a go :black101:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kirishima.... :smith:

He's gonna go off and attack no matter what the rest of the students decide, huh. I can't see that ending well for him. I'm really glad he's getting some focus now though, and i'm kinda hoping we get more into his and Bakugou's friendship.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I like how Iida's torn as a direct consequence of his own previous character arc.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
If Iida, todoroki, or Midoriya agree to this I'm gonna be insanely disappointed since it kinda contradicts the whole point of the Stain arc.

...but we know at least some of them are gonna go. It's ordained. This reeks of a trap, and if this is the curtain call for All Might then Midoriya HAS to be there even if it makes no sense. Dabi said like a single sentence to Todoroki so he'll be set up against him, Spinner didn't get to do anything and has said a few times he wants to kill Iida, Toga likes Midoriya and has Uraraka's blood sample, it simply has to happen.

which is kinda loving lame. How about make the kids sit this one out? Please?

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I have two main theories as to what's going to happen next.1 is All Might bites it by going in alone and either Midoriya is somehow present to witness it, the villains broadcast it, or Midoriya can feel it with his weird OfA ghost senses that saved him against Shinsou. 2 is All Might and/or Aizawa organize a small strike team of students (most likely including whatever students' quirks would help with stealthiness such as Hagakure and Yaoyorozu, as well as Kirishima and Midoriya because friendship) though I have no idea what would happen in that case. Spoiler'd just in case since it's speculation based on this chapter.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
All Might isn't gonna die fighting, because then he can't reveal that when 14a is fully passed down he will die.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Does Present Mic even read the loving forums??

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Well, I guess it isn't completely going against the lesson learned from Stain? They aren't doing this out of revenge, they're trying to save someone. Meanwhile, All Might is solely focused on getting payback, he didn't even mention rescuing Bakugou. He also seems to be going alone, against the organization that is completely focused on killing the symbol of peace. This is screaming "trap" and he can't see it because all he's thinking about are his failings and on getting revenge.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Astus posted:

Well, I guess it isn't completely going against the lesson learned from Stain? They aren't doing this out of revenge, they're trying to save someone. Meanwhile, All Might is solely focused on getting payback, he didn't even mention rescuing Bakugou. He also seems to be going alone, against the organization that is completely focused on killing the symbol of peace. This is screaming "trap" and he can't see it because all he's thinking about are his failings and on getting revenge.

Only Iida was hunting for revenge. Todoroki and Deku were only there to save Iida, and they still fell under the same banner of "Holy poo poo you are kids tell a goddamn adult about this instead of running off on your own". It's not like they're uniquely positioned to save Bakugou (like when Deku fought McMuscles), this would still be them actively seeking out danger because of their own whims.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I hope they reach a compromise.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Cool little detail on this page

Middle panel is all wavey to simulate that its from Deku's viewpoint who has tears in his eyes.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

they even have the same belt yo

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Kyte posted:

I hope they reach a compromise.

Tell an adult that they're going full Daredevil on some fools, so someone knows where they are. Most likely All Might.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Wild Horses posted:

Woah

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Wild Horses posted:

I thought they had already said what that guy's Quirk was and it's some kind of Lie Detector thing; it was brought up when discussing the relationship between Quirks and policemanship stuff

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
It'd be pretty easy to just tell people you're a natural lie detector.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Wild Horses posted:

Oh holy gently caress

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
That, uh, kinda cinches it. This means that the villains know about All Might's condition, too.

Charlie Bobson
Dec 28, 2013
Plus if he's working for All for One he can just have two quirks, no tricks required.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe, but, I mean, All-Might is dressed pretty similarly here as well, so that's not a guarantee of anything, just a possible clue. Though I admit that the spoilered picture convinced me at first too, and it's definitely still possible that's who the traitor is. It would explain the strange info about the villain bar he's giving All-Might, despite it being "top secret", plus the info about the tracker; he could be trying to lure him into a trap.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Maybe there was just a really good sale on stripped ties and they all happen to shop at the same place?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
maybe the artist just only knows how to draw striped ties.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Mar 18, 2016

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Not enough love for All Might's ringtone.

"You've...got...A CALLLLLLLL!"

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

Maybe, but, I mean, All-Might is dressed pretty similarly here as well, so that's not a guarantee of anything, just a possible clue. Though I admit that the spoilered picture convinced me at first too, and it's definitely still possible that's who the traitor is. It would explain the strange info about the villain bar he's giving All-Might, despite it being "top secret", plus the info about the tracker; he could be trying to lure him into a trap.

oh gently caress, didn't think about the setup. Yeah it's not a sure thing for sure, but its better than pussycat 3# or whatever. We'll know soon enough, but the drama would be great you have to admit

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Oh man, I just had a thought, what if they took the other Pussycat so they could turn her into a Noumu.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 18, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rhonne posted:

Oh man, I just had a thought, what if they took the other Pussycat so they could turn her into a Noumu.

That might have been why the noumu kept saying "kithy cath".

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Say Nothing posted:

That might have been why the noumu kept saying "kithy cath".

This rules

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
wait are you guys actually being serious about the loving tie thing??

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Slow chapter bro, all i have is endless speculation

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Interesting theory at least.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I hope not. Cop with creepy eyes actually been the villain's mole seems like such an obvious thing it would be really disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Vengarr posted:

Does Present Mic even read the loving forums??

he's got the facial hair of a villain for sure