Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Crackers gonna get surgery today to remove a BB sized mass on her shoulder. Send good dogge vibes

How'd it go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Malek posted:

How'd it go?

It went good. They had to make the margins pretty wide on the mass removal, about an extra inch and a half in diameter and she's sore at the stitches for certain, but she has pain meds and I'm working from home today to keep an eye on her

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

we may have a winner

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/dog-recovered-missing-in-the-ocean-1.3497980

quote:

When his year-old dog Luna fell off his boat, fisherman Nick Haworth held out hope, but as the days passed he lost faith that she would return to him.

So it came as a surprise when the U.S. navy found her on land more than a month later.

On Feb. 10, Haworth, 20, had been on his boat about three kilometres off the shore of San Clemente Island, which is 110 kilometres west of San Diego. He isn't sure how Luna vanished.

"One moment Luna was there and the next she was gone," Haworth said, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

He told the Naval Base Coronado, which includes San Clemente Island, that his German shepherd and husky mix dog would likely soon arrive on the island.

"He told us Luna was a very powerful swimmer and that he was 90 per cent sure she'd head for shore," said Sandy DeMunnik, the Coronado base's public affairs officer, to ABC News.

The navy searched the beach, but found nothing. Haworth stuck around the island and did a search of his own for two days, the Union-Tribune reported.

After about a week, Haworth wrote on Facebook a farewell message: "RIP Luna, you will be greatly missed."

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

we may have a winner

What a good dog.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Is that a pitbull-corgi mix? That's a new one.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

at the date posted:

Is that a pitbull-corgi mix? That's a new one.
Pomeranian Husky mixes are called Pomsky's, and they cost $900 at the minimum..

God I hope the Husky is the mother

Also, my buddy is thinking of adopting this lil' lady

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/34714521

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I never would have guessed that thing had Pomeranian in it. My guess was some kind of Swedish Valhund mix.

Whatever it is, it's a Good Dog.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Pomeranian Husky mixes are called Pomsky's, and they cost $900 at the minimum.

There is no way that's a Pomeranian-Husky.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

at the date posted:

There is no way that's a Pomeranian-Husky.

It isn't, just saying husky mixes are en vogue

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

http://i.imgur.com/kA98xeU.webm

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

This is awesome.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Also saw this guy in some hoarders back yard

echomadman fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 21, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
It's like a fluffy, 4-legged David Bowie.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Wife: "How OMG cute is that! Waaaaant"

She's got a point.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Arishtat posted:

Wife: "How OMG cute is that! Waaaaant"

She's got a point.

Eh. I'm sure it's a GOOD DOGGE, but it looks like a plush toy you get in a zoo gift shop with a label that claims the $40 markup goes to saving the timber wolves of the Yukon.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

at the date posted:

Eh. I'm sure it's a GOOD DOGGE, but it looks like a plush toy you get in a zoo gift shop with a label that claims the $40 markup goes to saving the timber wolves of the Yukon.

Counter argument:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mak0rz posted:

Counter argument:

This is the second time i have seen this picture and is the second time i have said holy poo poo.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

This dog is a pro loving rear end dogge.

Atari teenager
May 29, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHezLi2WOF8

:kimchi: this is so cute :kimchi:
such a good dogge, deserve a lot of pettes : )

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/footymemes/status/712350911683764225

Must be embarrassing to get nutmeg'd repeatedly by a goddamn dog.

good dog, you show those brats who's boss

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I can't decide which Timothy picture I like best, so have all 3 of them in honor of his 3rd birthday tomorrow:

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
The top one because :D

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Harvey Mantaco posted:

The top one because :D

More like :haw:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I hope to get a good picture of Timothy chewing a rawhide stick, because he ends up looking like Hannibal:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I hope to get a good picture of Timothy chewing a rawhide stick, because he ends up looking like Hannibal:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
http://youtu.be/ORM6mBPWbJA

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

anything i need to know about dachshunds? never had one before and my wife may be overturning my corgi decision

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My brother has a mini daschund. She's a nice dog but utterly loving useless because of how tiny she is. A dog shouldn't be smaller than a house cat.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

What the gently caress did I just watch?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

anything i need to know about dachshunds? never had one before and my wife may be overturning my corgi decision

They are insanely, intensely obsessive. They like to dig, bark their heads off, and generally be an rear end in a top hat when they're understimulated. And pity the squirrel that ends up being in the wrong place at the wrong time, RIP treerats.

Oh and cut someone's dick off if they try bringing a laser pointer into your house. Seriously. The obsessive thing is no loving joke.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

They are insanely, intensely obsessive. They like to dig, bark their heads off, and generally be an rear end in a top hat when they're understimulated. And pity the squirrel that ends up being in the wrong place at the wrong time, RIP treerats.

Oh and cut someone's dick off if they try bringing a laser pointer into your house. Seriously. The obsessive thing is no loving joke.

thx for this, i'll let the wife know

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

They're the best.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

They're the best.

wow what a dog

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

They're the best.

I hope you get arrested for not rubbing that belly

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I rubbed the gently caress out of that belly.

My parents wanted to come for Easter this weekend I told them that was okay as long as they bring Lady.

I loving love that dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Medically,they have a bad tendency to need serious back surgeries over the age of 8, they have to be spayed early because they're super at risk for mammary tumors if not.

Corgi's are also prone to back injury, but according to the vets I know they're still about only half as likely as dachs to need surgery for it.