Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i had a sore back and a headache and i was in a horrible mood until i sat down for an hour and started drawing random feet. now i just have a sore back and a headache.

I'm not a foot person though, don't worry about it!

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i had a sore back and a headache and i was in a horrible mood until i sat down for an hour and started drawing random feet. now i just have a sore back and a headache.

I'm not a foot person though, don't worry about it!

That's a cool avatar and sig, bro.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

That's a cool avatar and sig, bro.

thanks! I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths before, i want to say undertale thread but it could also be on gbs someplace

anyway nice to meet you

cute anime girl

Today I got a nice haircut and I bought lemon vodka to enjoy this easter :)

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

cute anime girl posted:

Today I got a nice haircut and I bought lemon vodka to enjoy this easter :)

Have you tried limoncello?

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I live pretty close to the Rheingeist brewery. It's a cool place to visit.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ChairmanMeow posted:

well please feel better.

thank you! i'm quite a lot better today. my guts are grumbly but at this point I think it's actually because I'm hungry, not because i'm sick.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Hello
Posting to obey the o.p.

What's brown and sticky?

A stick!

I'll leave quitely now.

MrWillsauce

no. stay. amuse me.

City of Glompton

hi strange guy. play any good games lately?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi, That strange guy :wave:

----------------

Piso Mojado

hey alnilam are you going to make a thread or at least bring up your cool, recent trip. it looked rad af, and I want to hear more about it.

Piso Mojado

That strange guy posted:

Hello
Posting to obey the o.p.

What's brown and sticky?

old sticky tack

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
wood gum

it's gum made from wood.

haggard niggard
obeying the op

how long is a chinese name

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
badly stepped on tar is also a brown sticky thing

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
or maple syrup

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

hey alnilam are you going to make a thread or at least bring up your cool, recent trip. it looked rad af, and I want to hear more about it.

I'm still on it but yeah, puerto rico is v cool

corn in the fridge

by Shine
in one of my past lives i was a soldier stationed on puerto rico and my name was "boom boom" samasoa, i was a cannoneer and i was killed in an attack

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

corn in the fridge posted:

in one of my past lives i was a soldier stationed on puerto rico and my name was "boom boom" samasoa, i was a cannoneer and i was killed in an attack

:yikes:

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FAT32 SHAMER

I know someone who believes that in four hundred of their past lives they were aborted fetuses and as such they are super anti abortion

MrWillsauce

but that's like four hundred times you don't have to wander aimlessly through the world and get depressed and eventually wither and die. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

but that's like four hundred times you don't have to wander aimlessly through the world and get depressed and eventually wither and die. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

It's like rerolling your character a bunch instead of playing 400 games with bad stats

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

It's like rerolling your character a bunch instead of playing 400 games with bad stats

You're living, I'm rerolling.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
holy poo poo... :stare:

when i was a kid and playing might and magic i'd reroll a ton to get good stats, i had no idea i was causing so many abortions

:cripes:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I got sushi delivered from a Chinese restaurant again and I'm also regretting it again.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Why did I do this, what is wrong with me that I think getting cheap sushi delivered from a Chinese place is a good idea? Why would I try again?

----------------

bacalou

sushi is one of those foods that really suffers in the discount bin

Mexican Deathgasm

a woman wants to have lunch with me tomorrow but she doesn't like vietnamese so we can't go to the awesome Vietnamese place and she has an imaginary MSG allergy so we can't go to the cool little wonton place so i guess we're going to tim hortons to have lovely sandwiches. dating sucks. im done whining now, thanks for listening

drilldo squirt

Take her to McDonald's.

----------------

MrWillsauce

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

a woman wants to have lunch with me tomorrow but she doesn't like vietnamese so we can't go to the awesome Vietnamese place and she has an imaginary MSG allergy so we can't go to the cool little wonton place so i guess we're going to tim hortons to have lovely sandwiches. dating sucks. im done whining now, thanks for listening

I'd get vietnamese with you

just sayin

FAT32 SHAMER

sever

my wife doesn't eat Asian food and as a man that mostly ate Asian Indian and Arabic food now the only time I get those kinds of foods is if I make it myself or manage to have enough spare cash to be able to get some ☹️

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
Food compatibility is an underappreciated basis to a happy relationship.

----------------

the unabonger
i miss vietnam :I

FAT32 SHAMER

i forgot that this wasn't like other forums and posted a thread with the hot tag to make a funny joke about my dog

never post new threads from awful.app, guys

Doctor Dogballs

sorry for your lots.

Tusen Takk posted:

my wife doesn't eat Asian food and as a man that mostly ate Asian Indian and Arabic food now the only time I get those kinds of foods is if I make it myself or manage to have enough spare cash to be able to get some ☹️

also for yours. seriously doesn't eat asian food? that's incredibly broad...

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FAT32 SHAMER

Doctor Dogballs posted:

sorry for your lots.

also for yours. seriously doesn't eat asian food? that's incredibly broad...

she barely eats european food :(

Doctor Dogballs

last night i had a bad reaction to a medicine & I injured my stomach by inflating it with expanding gas (from the medicine)

(the medicine was imodium)

and now I have to log everything I eat and treat it like I'm testing wild mushrooms for poison. take a little nibble, wait a few minutes, and if I'm not in pain, then I can eat that thing.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

City of Glompton posted:

hi strange guy. play any good games lately?

Still working on Vice City is that a good game?
Also my ex likes playing mind games does that count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

I never played an gta games but I'm sure it counts if it is fun :)