Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Freak Futanari posted:

I'm going to loving uninstall

Your old avatar was better, who gave you that dumb yoshi one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

-Troika- posted:

Your old avatar was better, who gave you that dumb yoshi one?

I dunno, but someone has spent like 300 dollars on giving me random avatars over a very long period of time, so i've decided to stop asking questions and just accept it

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Also Yoshi is NOT dumb

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

-Troika- posted:

Looks like I just rolled another five star. Who could it be?

:c00l:

I am going to Japan and putting every single loving employee of Aniplex and Delight Works into a headlock until they fix this loving game

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I'm going on a hunger strike until they add Magical Amber as a free event servant.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baal posted:

I am going to Japan and putting every single loving employee of Aniplex and Delight Works into a headlock until they fix this loving game

It's working fine... for them. :unsmigghh:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
By the way, does anyone here have some good sprite rips of all the dialogue portraits in Battle Moon Wars? Sprite sites on the net just have spritesheets for a few characters, and ripping the sprites myself requires me to use some old-rear end Japanese programs that i can't get to work good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

I dunno, but someone has spent like 300 dollars on giving me random avatars over a very long period of time, so i've decided to stop asking questions and just accept it

And yet I'm reduced to beg for a cert

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Freak Futanari posted:

By the way, does anyone here have some good sprite rips of all the dialogue portraits in Battle Moon Wars? Sprite sites on the net just have spritesheets for a few characters, and ripping the sprites myself requires me to use some old-rear end Japanese programs that i can't get to work good

Does this guide not work?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

That's the guide i tried using, but i couldn't find a way to get Matilda to work, since i kept getting errors no matter if i changed my sysloc, used AppLocale, ran in compatibility modes, etc.

I tried hunting down another program that could handle the same file format but that wouldn't work either

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I finished carnival phantasm and it was good

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

What was your favorite skit.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Dr Pepper posted:

What was your favorite skit.

And more importantly, why was it the Grand Prix

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

And more importantly, why was it the Grand Prix

BESER-CAR!!!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Still not sure if my favorite is Assassin driving the Gate around or the inspired choice of Gil as a motorbike otaku

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Rodyle posted:

Still not sure if my favorite is Assassin driving the Gate around or the inspired choice of Gil as a motorbike otaku

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
So I managed to nuke my settings in the Andy emulator so here's to hoping that DW's not as draconian when it comes to restoring accounts as I've been told.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just go to their website and fill out the automated support form for this poo poo. Mabye get a friend who can read Japanese to help you.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

-Troika- posted:

Just go to their website and fill out the automated support form for this poo poo. Mabye get a friend who can read Japanese to help you.

I'd crack a poor joke about community college japanese language lessons here but I better not.
Here's to hoping I filled their form right and proper so they believe my excuse of iPad crapping out during iOS update.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope you were actually playing it on an ipad, because they can see which client you were using :cb:

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

-Troika- posted:

I hope you were actually playing it on an ipad, because they can see which client you were using :cb:

I should be fine, just to jinx myself.
EDIT: Unless they have some policy about switching between devices...

Grausherra fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 20, 2016

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
If the problem happened while you were playing in an emu then they can just say you shouldn't've done that.
But sometimes they don't notice, keep your fingers crossed.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My QP reserves are finally almost empty, after maxxing Sir Edgelord's poo poo. :negative:

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Kyte posted:

If the problem happened while you were playing in an emu then they can just say you shouldn't've done that.
But sometimes they don't notice, keep your fingers crossed.

Got their email now. I can kiss the account good bye.
Wish I had no transferred from iPad to PC. I wonder if I can try to email them about it.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Grausherra posted:

So I managed to nuke my settings in the Andy emulator so here's to hoping that DW's not as draconian when it comes to restoring accounts as I've been told.

You know something similar happened that I just don't understand but luckily I always make a transfer code. Like somehow MeMu completely reset at random.

I think I'm just going to transfer my account to my new phone now that it can play it and not risk these things.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Raenir Salazar posted:

always make a transfer code.

Seriously. Do this. This should be the first thing you do once you get full control in-game, and the first thing you do if you data transfer.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Schubalts posted:

Seriously. Do this. This should be the first thing you do once you get full control in-game, and the first thing you do if you data transfer.

This times ten.
After this gently caress up I will be staying on my iPad.
I wonder if drinking will take away the pain of losing all the cool event freebie servants.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Grausherra posted:

I wonder if drinking will take away the pain of losing all the cool event freebie servants.
You might want to look out for any alt account giveaway or time your new account to a rate up so you can reroll for specific servants.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Okay, the last day of this event has officially hit full bullshit levels if difficulty. And of course they only give you one day for it so if you blow your command seals on the first arrow you'll regen one at most before the event ends. Oh well, I don't need that Crystallised Lore that much, and I absolutely refuse to spend quartz on this event after they pulled out that poo poo with the ghosts.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Goddamn dante cleave through my team like butters, but i still managed to beat it without using command seal. Thanks herc! :yotj:

Note to self: never use lu bu ever again. Hp is way too low to survive one turn.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hah, I beat Sir Edgelorde without using a command seal. Took me a while though. My team was Tamamo, Sir Edgelorde, and Jeanne.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Dantes was easy. Tamamo w/ lv10 Fox Wedding + Vlad support w/ Kaleidoscope = 2 NPs before Fox Wedding wore off, shredding most of Dantes' HP

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
NP bar? What's that? Vlad + Waver + 1 did work.

Well, that was an easy event. The only time I lost a servant throughout the whole event was during the first battle of today's mission.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

BurningDance posted:

NP bar? What's that? Vlad + Waver + 1 did work.

Well, that was an easy event. The only time I lost a servant throughout the whole event was during the first battle of today's mission.

The worst part of this event was having to drag along an absolute dead weight Avengerin most of the missions. If DW thought that forcing him into the party instead of an actually useful support would make me want to roll for him they were very, very wrong.

Finally managed to beat the last quest. Waver+ Tamamo+ Vlad is such an amazingly bullshit combination :allears:. I'll probablly wait with all the quartz and tickets I saved not rolling for mister edgelord until the next time Waver's rate up comes around.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Not doing the last quest, I have enough crystallized lore as is and I'm p good on this dumb event.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Aumanor posted:

The worst part of this event was having to drag along an absolute dead weight Avengerin most of the missions. If DW thought that forcing him into the party instead of an actually useful support would make me want to roll for him they were very, very wrong.

What are you talking about, he was max level and with leveled up skills and NP, how couldn't he be useful.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/FateGrandOrder/status/712281038504919044

Uh...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please do not tell me they are adding a costume gacha to FGO

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The costume is from Extella though? And costume gacha wouldn't make sense since you already have the holiday servants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

So multiple weapon types confirmed?