Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

twoday posted:

Yeah, me too dawg.

breaded chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy thickened with flour, corn, macaroni, and I don't know what the little things are. The amount of carbs and lack of anything but carbs is disgusting. Still would eat this, though.

Too many carbs. It's all delicious on it's own but together that's gonna clog your shitter in an hour or two. Sub out the mac and cheese for some baked broccoli and cauliflower with cheese, get rid of the chicken nugget things and triple the size of the corn into a tomato/corn cold relish and I would eat the gently caress out of that. Then have the mac and cheese with more corn and tomato relish for lunch the next day. Win win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
As a guy who once ate a whole bag of flamin hot cheetos with sour cream in one sitting, probably would.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

That is a solid would

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
It's too beautiful to eat.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Is that a shoggoth cake?

e: I can't quite tell if it's supposed to be that or a bunch of baby Audreys from Little Shop of Horrors.

WeedlordGoku69 has a new favorite as of 02:52 on Mar 23, 2016

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

While not the food is not pictured, my father just returned from a long trip to Nigeria with this menu.

He also described to me in painful detail eating goat head, and why it must be done under cloak of darkness.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
To hide your shame from God

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mods change my name to snog rice

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Don't loving feed this thing any blood!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Captainsalami posted:

As a guy who once ate a whole bag of flamin hot cheetos with sour cream in one sitting, probably would.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos Tostilocos/Walking Tacos are no joke

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

teen witch posted:

While not the food is not pictured, my father just returned from a long trip to Nigeria with this menu.

He also described to me in painful detail eating goat head, and why it must be done under cloak of darkness.

I read one of those items as "partially potatoes".

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Grell sarnus ticks sounds like something that sucks blood from Klingons.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

axolotl farmer posted:

Grell sarnus ticks sounds like something that sucks blood from Klingons.

I'm positive that I fought one in a D&D game.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

teen witch posted:

I'm the "protein of your choice" :downs:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

deadly_pudding posted:

I'm the "protein of your choice" :downs:

Yes you are :wink:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

chitoryu12 posted:

I read one of those items as "partially potatoes".

"Partially potatoes" sounds like something from Apple Cabin Foods.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

pounded yam

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

cash crab posted:

pounded yam

:getin:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cash crab posted:

pounded yam

Chuck Tingle

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Apple Cabin Presents Chuck Tingle

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pounded in the butt by Apple Cabin

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Is that potatoes? Probably would.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
Hey folks, I was looking forward to a slovenly salted meal of beef and cabbage this past weekend but I got the pukes/shits and had to cancel the St Patty's day party. Oddly enough my poo poo was greenish in hue up until this morning.

I have a burning question for the thread: I've pretty much gone for four days now without any meaningful caffeine intake due to being sick, which is probably the longest in years for me. Should I try caffeine free stuff for a while and see if my sleeping habits and stuff improve?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I think it takes about two weeks to fully "get over it", but you may as well try. I for one am in an endless prison of caffeine, owing to starting black coffee at the age of ten because I was a largely unsupervised child in many respects.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

cash crab posted:

Is that potatoes? Probably would.

It's Fufu, or pounded yam. It's good.

Thanks to this thread, I went to Kuma's Corner in Indy and had a burger with bourbon-roasted pear, brie, prosciutto and fried onions. It was delicious.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

Jesus I wasn't even going to say anything, overly defensive recipe macro

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

would, at a party with like 6 or more other people.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

Mentally ended reading this with "You can't tell me what to do!" and laughed like an idiot.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside

cash crab posted:

I think it takes about two weeks to fully "get over it", but you may as well try. I for one am in an endless prison of caffeine, owing to starting black coffee at the age of ten because I was a largely unsupervised child in many respects.

I think I might have a head start on this too because coffee is extremely unappetizing right now. I always seem to crave fruit or something not savory right after a bout of the stomach virus. I honestly think I would rather be shot or stabbed than throw up again, it's the worst.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

I'll admit I would try this, although it is quite likely disgusting

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

No you shut the gently caress up Dunkaroo Dip!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

No you shut the gently caress up Dunkaroo Dip!

Whoa whoa buddy you don't wanna talk to Dunkaroo Dip like that, it could be dangerous!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
gently caress you dad.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

SHUT UP!! Dunkaroo Dip.

Why not just get the Funfetti frosting? That stuff is delicious.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If there's one thing my dip needs it's raw flour!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

ServoMST3K posted:

I think I might have a head start on this too because coffee is extremely unappetizing right now. I always seem to crave fruit or something not savory right after a bout of the stomach virus. I honestly think I would rather be shot or stabbed than throw up again, it's the worst.
Have you been eating the unhygienic examples out of this thread? I don't think its normal to have gastroenteritis so often you end up with preferences or cravings.