Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

The year is 1810 Western Expansion has already been in full swing for a full year. What initially started as a large purchase of land made in 1803 by President Thomas Jefferson brought with it a sudden shift in American sensibilities. No longer where the common folk content to live out their lives in the solemn quiet of their established routines. The promise of glory and possible riches were more than enough to lure those with a more adventurous spirit away from the commonality of the day to day life. Of course, a majority of these people had something to run from. Tax evasion, land disputes, or family feuds could all be forgotten once you crossed over into the newly acquired western lands. Where no man, save for yourself was the law, and your family was the only jury.

Despite the careful picking and choosing of your party. There are rumors that members of your expedition are keen to take control of your wagon train for their own gains. Regardless of the cost.

This will be a 15 person Mafia game. This is Town (Settlers) Against Scum. There is one 3P role. Standard Mafia rules apply.

No editing your posts.
No talking OOT unless you are able to do so.
Don't post your role PM.
Don't spectator-post.
Don't post after hammers or day kills.
You are only permitted one death post. It must be in the form of a humorous grave Epitaph. (Pepperony and Cheesy)
Don't encrypt your posts, make Toxx clauses, or play Truth or Dare.
Don't fake day actions.
Nights will be Locked.
There will be no Role Substitutions. So if you have to leave for reasons then be aware you are putting your team at a disadvantage because of it.
The only way to stave off dysentery is to make up to 5 posts per day. Of course, exceptions will be made if the hammer is dropped on someone less than 6 hours into the day, or if you have contributed in a way that is immeasurable by mere post count.

1. Barehanded Brother
  2. Birdstrike
  3. BottleKnight
  4. Flying Leatherman
  5. iajanus
  6. imgay
  7. Infinitum
  8. Jedit
  9. Kashuno
  10. MG3
  11. Murmur Twin
  12. Revolver AnidavRarity
  13. The Ninth Layer
  14. Venom Soag
  15. wins32767

*** As a big aside, apparently Vote Finder isn't working, so I will be doing a HUGE vote dump at the end of each night just to try and give everyone an update as to who is voting what. This also means that user MG3 wasn't showing up in their records. I fixed it and now his hyperlink should take you to his posts.***

Night 3 ends. Day 4 begins. Day 4 will end 04/09/2016 @ 8:00 P.M. Pacific time. That is 60 hours from this update

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
k

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
k

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
l

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ok

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
y

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Because it will be fun and our main goal on this forum is to have fun? God birdstrike learn to read a room.

As an aside if we get enough people today roles will be sent tonight and first day will officially start tomorrow.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Oregon Trail Mafia? Will anyone survive, I wonder.

(I'm in.)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

We need some headhunters! Kashuno, mind posting link in your current game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it's easter weekend bro just relax

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

it's easter weekend bro just relax

Your an easter weekend.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah don't worry dude. You get a few people, it dries up a bit, a game ends and you get a flood of people. No problem.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'll play.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm sure you will...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

I'm sure you will...

This was meant as a joke post. Adding you to the list now

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

This was meant as a joke post.

:catstare:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

This was meant as a joke post. Adding you to the list now

And you wonder why people don't sign up

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

And you wonder why people don't sign up

Pff once the game starts i'm all business. It was an attempt to make a joke towards a poster I have never seen before so I felt the need to correct my statement b4 they misread my intentions.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:yeah:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Your an easter weekend.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

lmao

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Im not typing no drat extra letters yo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/2jdKwc3.webm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Votefinder is borked. Trying to add all the names for people that signed up.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'll sign up.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

You have my axe.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm down

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Gettin srs now

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

4 more!! hype

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Hopefully this game starts tonight or tomorrow cause Tuesday is my day off.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
the strife is o'er, the battle won.

time to roll scum and show you suckers how it's done :clint:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Awh poo poo you fuckers are gonna make me do work now..

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

I'm down

Why can't I find your username MG3? DId you used to go by MG2?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

3 LEFT MY DROOGS! AND THEN WE CAN GET THIS poo poo SHOW ON THE ROAD!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Jimson posted:

Why can't I find your username MG3? DId you used to go by MG2?

I went by mg2 and Magnus gallant and no longer flaky.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote kashuno jerk ball gaggler

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

I went by mg2 and Magnus gallant and no longer flaky.

Cheated it.

HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS I HAVE ALL THE ROLES AND poo poo FINISHED SO IF YOU SPAM YOUR OWER FRIENDS WE CAN ACTUALLY GET THIS GAME ON THE GO TOMORROW MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP TO END MY LIFE!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'll play!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Turbo the pony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~