Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
What I said was correct. Birdstrike is good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Why does that matter though? Good people can be scum. Proof: I have been scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SirSamVimes posted:

Why does that matter though? Good people can be scum. Proof: I have been scum.

prove it

"What's to prove? It's free labour."

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am here for a few minutes to agree that Anidav's post was seriously very bad and I would also vote him but votefinder isn't working so I don't know what the votecount is and counting is for squares.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

I am here for a few minutes to agree that Anidav's post was seriously very bad and I would also vote him but votefinder isn't working so I don't know what the votecount is and counting is for squares.

No way. I am totally groovy and happening.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

No way. I am totally groovy and happening.

then count the votes for me fv

do the work so I don't have to

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
ecco killed Votefinder

mods knew

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Catching up now. Sorry, house sitting for family and had to move my poo poo and get the wifi password and everything.
The rush then sudden backing off of max looks bad but I've seen it a few times. It doesn't always mean anything. Truth is, it could be a set up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Everythings connected.

Join the dots.

Stop living the life.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

cool excuse for not voting someone after declaring their post bad

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Would the scumbro who killed votefinder please stand up?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Please stand up.

Please stand up.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

then count the votes for me fv

do the work so I don't have to

No, because I am also lazy.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

is that a SCUMSLIP

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh wait I misread

fiery_valkyrie posted:

No, because I am also lazy.

as a response to

Infinitum posted:

Would the scumbro who killed votefinder please stand up?

nevermind.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

That's quite funny.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Whoever dies first, can you please make me and Asiina masons. I have personal life gossip to tell her and that seems like the best way to go about it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Clap clap for the handicap

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That's quite funny.

I'll get you next time inspector gadget

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Whoever dies first, can you please make me and Asiina masons. I have personal life gossip to tell her and that seems like the best way to go about it.

you already have a scumdoc I believe, masonry just seems like overkill

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

cool excuse for not voting someone after declaring their post bad

He could be at -1 i dunno

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I am excited for this gossip!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Birdstrike posted:

you already have a scumdoc I believe, masonry just seems like overkill

Yeah but I didn't want Kash to overhear it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

What gossip is too personal for a mafia thread???

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

What gossip is too personal for a mafia thread???

"Hello my name is Infinitum.
I like long walks along the beach and holding hands.

My scum tells are.."

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I don't know Sam, why don't you tell me all your personal stuff and then we can decide.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Infinitum posted:

"Hello my name is Infinitum.
I like long walks along the beach and holding hands.

My scum tells are.."

a/s/l?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
whip

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

18/mayonnaise/ur pants :heysexy:

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Infinitum was genuinely sharp last time I was in a game with them, so I'm actually curious about their genuine current reads, if any.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

18/mayonnaise/ur pants :heysexy:

no patrick, mayonnaise is not a gender

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gwynplaine posted:

Infinitum was genuinely sharp last time I was in a game with them, so I'm actually curious about their genuine current reads, if any.

Very well.

Current Day 1 comedy shitfest scum reads:
Birdstrike - Would be my prime candidate for scum. Was the initial vote on Max for no reason, then others jumped on, has been an overexcited chatty cathy, gave off a 'oh oh im scum! I'm gonna have so much fun! time to run the game' vibe, trying to bait people a bit, etc

Kash - Merely for posting within a minute of the game starting, so potentially had just received his role pm sent to him and knew poo poo was under way. Comedy self-voting on D1 seems like a dumb play as well from a "look how much I don't care" perspective, and then votes for the person that calls him out on it.

Current lynchtargets with the most votes:
Max - NonAuspol hard to read as I haven't played any games with them. Could go either way, but Asiina pointed out some weird phrasing that could be a scumslip.. though I'm loathe to use that as concrete anything D1. Does make him a real good D1 candidate tho, especially after ]he votes Meinberg in retaliation, then starts pushing Anidav

Meinberg - Again NonAuspol dude, and got a whole bunch of votes pile onto him after Max starts it. I would need votefinder back to see who's swinging votes around to make any sort of read. I would lean towards town atm.

Anidav - Weird push onto him once we're -2 away from hammer*. Not enough posts to get a good read on him, D1 comedy posting so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt atm.
* - Votefinder is all kinds of hosed up, so I'm not 100% sure if this was correct when I said it a few times earlier.

tl;dr
- I think D1 lynch should be Max.
- Real suss on Birdstrike and Kash.
- NonAusPol dudes are hard to read, because never played with them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Me trying to pick scum D1

http://i.imgur.com/zY6tjyI.webm

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't know Sam, why don't you tell me all your personal stuff and then we can decide.

I met a real cute girl who I'm into and she's into me but she lives in America and I'm in New Zealand which kind of sucks, and I don't have a job so I can't even save up to go see her.

Infinitum, why are you assuming the push on Anidav is an attempt at saving a scum Max instead of a reaction to that really scummy post?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Although I am playing HotS and someone on the opposite team is named Max. Perhaps an omen that Max is a different alignment to me???

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anidav is a hard read for me, the post in question personally doesn't come across as particularly scummy and even mentions Max's behaviour as being odd (As I elaborated upon above)
PBS News Hour was pushing for a turbo, and it seemed like a thing to do.

I mention we're -2 away from hammer and then you come out with the initial swing vote onto him SirSamVines citing 'scummy behaviour'.

I honestly don't see how Anidav's post is scummy, and I agree with what he said, so care to elaborate?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Joke phase over? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

It's a mixture of the fact that a) he seemed defensive as he put the vote down, making excuses for it as if he knew it were going to look bad on the flip b) the way he acted as if he were preventing a no lynch, despite being at the start of a three day day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I just want to chill with my dogs. In a game about wills it is natural to find family important.

• Locked thread