Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

GenericOverusedName posted:

:psyduck: These are not goats. What the heck are they supposed to be.

Look like a three-way hybrid of a goat, a ram, and a Wayne-Reynolds-"I can't draw anything except for dudes covered in weapons and pouches."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The legs look like they're from rabbits.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

CaPensiPraxis posted:

Choats, if you will.

I won't, actually.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

djw175 posted:

Hey, I'm looking for cocky bastards of either gender.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

goatface posted:

The legs look like they're from rabbits.

According to ~MTG lore~ they're called springjacks, and are hybrid goat/hares.
:goonsay:

You can see them more clearly on this one:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

djw175 posted:

Hey, I'm looking for cocky bastards of either gender.
I am all about the smugboys.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Hey does anyone have pictures of ridiculously big creatures/buildings? I'm talking about stuff like this.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
I collected a bunch of art with "giant creatures that make humanoids look small" when working on a campaign setting recently.

They are of varying levels of largeness. I hope some fit what you're looking for.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I need some eldritch horrors. Trying to get inspiration for more terrible fiends for my 13th Age party to face under an old manor house in Russia.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Half eldritch horror, half ridiculously big creature.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

doublepost

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Patrick Spens posted:

Hey does anyone have pictures of ridiculously big creatures/buildings? I'm talking about stuff like this.

I probably stole some of these from earlier in the thread, but have a few more, including some buildings:

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Surprised no one's posted my favorite Magic piece.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
To contrast the above, how about something tiny:

Planning to start a new 5e campaign with a new group next week, so I made a little avatar for my dude, Shiv 'Bad JuJu' Nukkson, Orc Bard.

It's like they had Orcs in mind when they made the bard class. Skills that let me straight up intimidate and debuff entire groups? Check. Insult so hard they deal actual damage? Check. Laugh off bladed damage because you're hard as gently caress? Check. Slam down a power chord so loving righteous that it knocks everything away and deals thunder damage? check.

Eventually they can even summon clouds of daggers and heat metal to red-hot temperatures by rocking the gently caress out, or just straight up shatter motherfuckers with sound. That might be more 'metal' than rockabilly, but Shiv Nukkson is a man of many talents.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 26, 2016

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I just love these pictures of castle-sized-and-up titans with like a guy standing in front of them with a sword or a spear at the ready. It's not even a loving toothpick to that monster you chump, what do you expect to do?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I'm looking for some art for a wizard, who I can only describe as "good guy Voldemort." Tall, bony, thin lips, bald. Sort of not-entirely-human looking? Anyone got something for me?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Green Intern posted:

I'm looking for some art for a wizard, who I can only describe as "good guy Voldemort." Tall, bony, thin lips, bald. Sort of not-entirely-human looking? Anyone got something for me?

CaPensiPraxis
Feb 7, 2013

When in france...

Green Intern posted:

"good guy Voldemort."

:confused:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

paradoxGentleman posted:

I just love these pictures of castle-sized-and-up titans with like a guy standing in front of them with a sword or a spear at the ready. It's not even a loving toothpick to that monster you chump, what do you expect to do?

Kick its rear end, because I'm a hero

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

paradoxGentleman posted:

Climb all over it, find those sacred weakspots, and put the sword in 'em? My devil's bargain to resurrect a dead woman isn't going to carry out itself.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I laughed, at least.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

paradoxGentleman posted:

"If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito."

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

paradoxGentleman posted:

"This is a universe where castle-sized-and-up titans exist, but the sword or spear the guy is holding is probably completely non-magical in every way."

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I know it's a genre thing (I have, in fact, been exposed to fantasy before), I just think it's funny. :V

paradoxGentleman fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Mar 27, 2016

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Thank you all.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Nothing about that man is good. :smith:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
More pixels - made the rest of the party. The background is from an old project of mine.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
Half orc bard with a pompadour? Awesome.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

McKilligan posted:

More pixels - made the rest of the party. The background is from an old project of mine.

Do you do pixel art for a living cause those look great?

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
I would play a retro RPG with these cast members, even if the gameplay was crap. 5 stars

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

djwetmouse posted:

I wish - maybe I'll practice animating some and see if I can wrangle some talent from the gamedev subforum or something.

Anyway - one more from last night.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

My child self from the 90s wants you to know that these are wicked rad.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

djwetmouse posted:

Check out the art he does in this: http://lparchive.org/Jet-Set-Radio-(by-McKilligan)/

Don't let the couple sets fool you, the others are fantastic.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 30, 2016

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
I was going to ask if anyone had pictures of aristocratic/landed gentry/nobles in fantasy settings?

Also any picture of ratfolk would be excellent too.

Thank you for any pics.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
I'm looking for an album of D&D style cat adventurers. I thought they were in this thread but I went back a bunch of pages and couldn't find them. If anyone knows the ones I'm talking about I'd appreciate a link. In exchange I offer DOGS:

Even if you don't know the album I'm talking about, post pictures of feline adventurers! My weekly group is going to play some Ryutama and I'm thinking of playing one of the Koneko Goblins:

But I'd like to maybe class it up a little as a wanna-be gang boss who doesn't dress like a hobo who lives under a fishing dock so I can declare myself "boss" of the "gang" of adventurers.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
These?

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
Similar to those but done in a more serious style.

Closer to these but it was several images of individual cats:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Just to have the full set of those cats, Army of Wool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
There's at least one more on her facebook page.

E: and more

Countblanc fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 11, 2016