Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Call him Anoa'i Jose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Call him Anoa'i Jose

No way

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Chris James 2 posted:

Guess I can no longer say Vader worked stiff

I made a dozen jokes on Twitter about Vader's dick and none of them were this good

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Mob posted:

I made a dozen jokes on Twitter about Vader's dick and none of them were this good

Was there a White Castle of Fear joke? Because I can't come up with anything that lands.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Lets not have unrealistic expectations here, everyone knows Cesaro doesn't draw.

loving savage

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wanna see Vader's Mastodon

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

That DICK! posted:

I wanna see Vader's Mastodon

The mask on it shoots smoke and also that wasn't smoke.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

drat!
https://twitter.com/_StarDESTROYER/status/713919635989655553

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Who is that?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Who is that?

the guy making the tweet is the former Biff Buisick, ZZ is the loser from Tough Enough who the fans kept voting for, potentially as a joke

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He was charismatic and likable, but after a while people just realized he was lazy and his whole swamp wisdom thing was bullshit.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Biff rules

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Meanwhile the winner of Tough Enough pissed off the locker room by making fun of main roster wrestlers on Twitter. The female winner hasn't been mentioned but the loser is going to be on Total Divas last I heard. Tough Enough owns basically.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Patrick and that lesbian mma chick could be seen in the background on breaking grounds. I think thats a good sign for them as they are probably training like the normal noobs

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Mada, Patrick, ZZ, Amanda, and Daria are the losers who all got signed. Sara Lee's definitely had the least screen time & house show exposure of the lot, but she's been traveling with Asuka and Athena, so it doesn't look like they've given up on her. Long-term, it's better she's kept off-screen and hangs out with talented people, than be paired up with Eva Marie on Total Divas like Amanda has been.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Tanner's completely out of wrestling for the moment. Back to training full-time in MMA in SC at the same camp with Justin Scoggins and Sara McMann. Did see him at the BTW show in Spartanburg that had a full house and Billy Gunn.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Tough enough was just a vehicle for the all-time great Paige/Miz feud.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's funny that Hogan getting blacklisted for racism totally changed the course of a show that was already a mess.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I'm still surprised Billy Gunn hasn't been re-hired.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

keevo posted:

I'm still surprised Billy Gunn hasn't been re-hired.

Hulk's scandal is making it hard for him too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Blasmeister posted:

Tough enough was just a vehicle for the all-time great Paige/Miz feud.

I'm gonna need to hear more about this

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Paige wanted Amanda gone for several episodes, because she was a gormless, generic bleach blonde and hadn't displayed any kind of aptitude for anything. Miz used his save on her, because she's hot, and made her immune from the audience vote which would have eliminated her; Mada was elminated instead.

As seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xjJ9Xv6tk

Then the next week, Miz said he thought she had let his comments about her being hot go to her head, and he'd be nominating her for elimination that week. So Paige, who would have nominated Amanda, nominated somebody else, but then Miz changed his mind and nominated Chelsea instead, swerving Paige and essentially saving Amanda for another week. Paige then spent the next several episodes giving Amanda and Miz endless poo poo.

In the end it actually became irrelevant because Paige started to get on Amanda's side in the final episode, since Sara Lee wound up being a big disappointment and Amanda at least gave us the glorious moment of calling someone a "ring rat" on a WWE broadcast.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

pressedbunny posted:

Paige wanted Amanda gone for several episodes, because she was a gormless, generic bleach blonde and hadn't displayed any kind of aptitude for anything. Miz used his save on her, because she's hot, and made her immune from the audience vote which would have eliminated her; Mada was elminated instead.

As seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xjJ9Xv6tk

Then the next week, Miz said he thought she had let his comments about her being hot go to her head, and he'd be nominating her for elimination that week. So Paige, who would have nominated Amanda, nominated somebody else, but then Miz changed his mind and nominated Chelsea instead, swerving Paige and essentially saving Amanda for another week. Paige then spent the next several episodes giving Amanda and Miz endless poo poo.

In the end it actually became irrelevant because Paige started to get on Amanda's side in the final episode, since Sara Lee wound up being a big disappointment and Amanda at least gave us the glorious moment of calling someone a "ring rat" on a WWE broadcast.

Okay, now I kinda wanna watch Tough Enough, this sounds like a glorious trainwreck

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It's a lot of poo poo TV for a scant few highlights. If you have the Network, look up the August 18 episode of Tough Talk, and skip to exactly 23 minutes in. That's really the only part of the entire season that's worth looking up.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Tough Talk was a better show than Tough Enough.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/711612701278076935

remember this good tweet

remember how dolph ruined it with his brand of comedy

https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/711616319985225728

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress Dolph Ziggler

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please note that dolph would have been the middle portion

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I can't wait for Ziggler to get fired.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/TheRealXPac/status/714348713255313408

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/tommyend/status/714345542676033536

:staredog:

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
was it 'netherlands'?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Frankenstein Dad posted:

was it 'netherlands'?

Naggers. Those damned naggers.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Hogan scouting the indies for the next big thing, brother.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Frankenstein Dad posted:

was it 'netherlands'?

That was my first thought, like this guy is a dutch white guy, why would anyone even call him that?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Not enjoying your wrestling, Mr. End."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MegaRan/status/714468296695742464

Mega Ran doing a halftime musical performance at Kaiju Big Battel

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The word is Nazi

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Which for some elements of the progress crowd is a term of endearment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Dolph is like less than 6 months off from being labeled a millennial.