Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Street Cop: Got ourselves another body?
Chief: Yup, third one this week.
Street Cop: OD?
Chief: Bad strain of Molly. It never ends.
Street Cop: There must be something we can do.
Chief: None of our men can last long enough undercover to get any evidence.
Street Cop: Seriously?
Chief: Do you want to do it?
Street Cop: gently caress, no. EDM gives me such a headache.
Chief: We only have one choice then. *picks up techno-phone* It's time. America needs you, Techno Cop
Techno Cop: Screeeeeeeee womp wompwompwomp *airhorn noise*
Chief: God help us all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Chief: If this bass drops, NYC is doomed.
Techno Cop: Oppa gangnam style
Chief: Stop
Techno Cop: Op Op Op
Chief: I need you to be serious
Techno Cop: Op Op Oppa gangnam style
Chief: We have like 10 seconds till the bomb goes off
Techno Cop: Ayyyyyyyyy sexy lady

the unabonger
techno cop: you have the right to remain peaceful. anyhting you do or say will be loved unconditionally. you have the right to unity, if you do not have unity, it will be assigned to you via this kandy. do you understand these rights and the respect im giving you?

bacalou

citizen: do you regret choosing the name techno cop over edm cop as the industry has evolved?

techno cop: well citizen, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done. and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, would you be sure and tell her SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN

bacalou

citizen: techno cop, why are you licking my window?

techno cop: are you serious?

bacalou

regular cop: good job on the drug bust, techno cop. if the air filters hadn't tested positive for black mold, we never would have discovered their grow operations. how did you think to check the filtration units?

techno cop: you could say i'm something of an expert when it comes to infected mushrooms

bacalou

chief of police: only two months on the force and already twenty seven arrests. johnson down in CSI says you're the prodigy of the department. the crystal method you employed to trace that meth back to the cook was pure brilliance. with your help we'll pry this zombie nation away from it's dangerous substance abuse problems and pave the way for cities of the future.

techno cop: i love my job

Android Blues

the chief: now see here, techno cop. after you bungled that arson case by accusing, for no reason i can discern, everyone in eyeshot of being twisted firestarters, i have to assign you a partner.

techno cop: i don't need a new partner, chief! this techno cop is a solo act!

techno cop's new partner: do you think you're better off alone. do you think you're better off alone

techno cop (thinking): drat it...this guy can read me like a book...

Android Blues

techno cop's new partner, electro cop, may constantly grate on techno cop's nerves, but it's only by working together and finding their strength that they'll be able to stop the deadmau5 killer from claiming another victim and marking them with his gruesome "encased in giant cartoon mouse head" calling card. a rave is involved. runtime 90 minutes

joke_explainer

chief: techno cop you're a loose cannon, or, I guess, synthesizer or something? I am having a hard time following your wacky gimmick techno cop but you're a drat good cop

bacalou

techno cop's nonstandard uniform includes a dr. seuss neon tophat and tripp pants

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

chief: techno cop you're a loose cannon, or, I guess, synthesizer or something? I am having a hard time following your wacky gimmick techno cop but you're a drat good cop

a loose bass cannon

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*techno cop driving on the autobahn*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

treasure bear

techno cop is on the beat

City of Glompton

i flunked out posted:

techno cop: you have the right to remain peaceful. anyhting you do or say will be loved unconditionally. you have the right to unity, if you do not have unity, it will be assigned to you via this kandy. do you understand these rights and the respect im giving you?

bacalou

they dropped his insurance, now he'll drop the bass

alnilam

bacalou posted:

techno cop's nonstandard uniform includes a dr. seuss neon tophat and tripp pants

treasure bear posted:

techno cop is on the beat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
criminal: "come any closer and i'll shoot the hostages!"

technocop approaches with whirling glow sticks: "cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and"

criminal goes into trance like state: "whoa..."

google THIS

techno cop is in critical but stable condition after an accidentally bringing his gun to a knife party

MrWillsauce

okay kids, just say tech-no to drugs

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

Chief: You're the only one with the skills to handle this crowd.
Techno Cop: *twiddles some knobs and walks away*

Quaint Quail Quilt

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
This thread is better than the videogame

https://youtu.be/Vii2mU4Edhc
https://youtu.be/6zGr-SF-gM0

tao of lmao

holy poo poo

Maybe Magpie

Stop! I have a license to post!
:siren: I'm blue and red and blue and red and blue and red and blue and red and blue abba dee abba dai :siren:

bacalou

technocop pointing his gun: FOUR ON THE FLOOR
suspect: w-what?
technocop sweating: i mean ON THE GROUND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

techno cop: just put the gun down, man!

bank robber: YOU COPPERS GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!

techno cop: we can't do that, man! put the gun down and we'll talk!

bank robber: YOU PUT YOUR poo poo DOWN OR THE GUARD GETS IT!

techno cop: YOU PUT DOWN YOUR GUN RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DROP YOU!

bank robber: I'M GONNA DROP HIM

techno cop: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bank robber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*everyone starts firing*

:siren: :siren: SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!SHOTS!SHO-SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!SHOTS!SHO-SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!SHOTS!SHO-SHOTS! :siren: :siren:

techno cop: *looks at the camera* ERRY-BAH-DEE

• Locked thread