Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

IDGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

SomethingJones posted:

I never knew Space Alert existed, thanks to everyone who mentioned it. At least something good came out of today's shitshow.

Uh-oh. You're in for it now. :D

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Goobs posted:

crrrrinnnnge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y&t=87s

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

jesus christ make it stop. why are people into this poo poo? i feel like a loving weirdo just by playing tree of savior on friday, but THIS? this is way beyond.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

As opposed to us, who eat paste like it is a treat after a hard day of convincing our dying brains any of this was a good idea.

Maaaaan, time for bed. See you in the DREAMS commandos 07

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Why are they doing a kickstarter if he can just throw money like that at things that don't exist?

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Goobs posted:

jesus christ make it stop. why are people into this poo poo? i feel like a loving weirdo just by playing tree of savior on friday, but THIS? this is way beyond.

what you got against Miku?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92s5gyFxFyY

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Goobs posted:

Haaaaave some fun with Miiiku! 8D

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
I wonder if Clifford is having fun with Miku.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

SomethingJones posted:

I can't wait to find out which one of these is Sandi.
AP will know the answer to this but maybe somebody else does too.

What was the Sockpoppet Sandi was using a couple years ago to plead for more Sandi in the Wingman videos? Then Wingman called Sandi out point blank in reply?

I'd assume Sandi stopped using that particular account but I'd be curious to see the other post history...

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Anime was a mistake

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

AP will know the answer to this but maybe somebody else does too.

What was the Sockpoppet Sandi was using a couple years ago to plead for more Sandi in the Wingman videos? Then Wingman called Sandi out point blank in reply?

I'd assume Sandi stopped using that particular account but I'd be curious to see the other post history...

I want to know more about this incident.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Goobs posted:

The actual tech side of the whole vocaloid thing is pretty cool, the concept of purely digital singers is cool, the way grown men obsess over the teenage characters in a sexual way is loving creepy as hell, and I'm all for casterating every single one of the scummy perverts.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
While the Star Tracers shitshow was going, i've spent some time cleaning up some space and setting this bad boy up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XviNwk0P6iA

What to print what to print?
An alien dildo?
Thumb Roberts coke spoon?
1:100000 model of Ben?
Parpgrim's cross?

e: yoink, 6am, i'm out.

orcinus fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Mar 28, 2016

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

nopantsjack posted:

its the sound of an airhorn and the sound gary oldman makes

Lmao thanks dudes.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I wonder if the lady who gave her voice to create that character got at least a thousand bucks for her work.

(she probably got like $250)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 28, 2016

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

A bot is responding to a cartoon trying to pretend to be a different cartoon. This might be hilariously stupid.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6503915/#Comment_6503915

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6504272/#Comment_6504272

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

orcinus posted:

While the Star Tracers shitshow was going, i've spent some time cleaning up some space and setting this bad boy up:

An alien dildo?
Tumb Roberts coke spoon?
Parpgrim's cross?

Plastic space turds for immersion space toilets. $10 each.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

SomethingJones posted:

Plastic space turds for immersion space toilets. $10 each.

No! JPEGs of plastic space turds for $10 each.
Then space turds for $50.
And space turd LTI for an extra $25.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

orcinus posted:

An alien dildo?
Tumb Roberts coke spoon?
Parpgrim's cross?

Damnit, I was going to see if there was any weird religious symbols from Space: Above and Beyond. But it's 5am so I think that can wait until later.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Daztek posted:

lol

I asked: "I there a Stealth-y character like the rogue in DnD/Pathfinder"

This killed me.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

She asked for a list of things that CIG FUBAR'd.

Go with me on this - this is what a salesperson does. Get the list of objections, and then shut down each one.

Except a real salesperson wouldn't be such a loving arsehole about it, she gives herself away.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Scathach posted:

Well they got the lovely board game funded a few minutes ago so we're all crossing or fingers that some art-stealing jackasses get sued.

Yeah I saw that. Extremely shameful, and definitely worthy of a copyright infringement suit.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Maybe I'll drop Hasbro/WotC/whoever a line tomorrow. Those dudes do not gently caress around when D&D poo poo gets stolen.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Goobs posted:

Point the camera towards the pizza box while your mother or father points the gun toward the back of your head.

Unexpected
Jan 5, 2010

You're gonna need
a bigger boat.

Goobs posted:

Literally every piece of art for Star Traders was a rip off of something. Anime fag shills for said board game which most likely hindered the actual sales as opposed to boosting it.

Hi. I'm sorry if it's been answered but why do we care? Or rather, why are we talking about it in SC thread? I didn't think this game and Croberts/Sandi were related in any way (other than the stolen drawing of outfits with their plastered heads)?

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Unexpected posted:

Hi. I'm sorry if it's been answered but why do we care? Or rather, why are we talking about it in SC thread? I didn't think this game and Croberts/Sandi were related in any way (other than the stolen drawing of outfits with their plastered heads)?

He asked a question, I answered it. If you can't see how Star Traders is linked to Star Citizen then I don't know what to tell you.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Can someone mix :smugdon: and :gary:

Stannum
May 8, 2005

D_Smart posted:

...Just think, when croberts shilled even Infinity Battlescape, it didn't make a dent...

It made a noticible dent and then when you made positive comments about us on twitter we saw it drop a bit. People are pretty petty when it comes to you, lol. Oh well, we made it in the end.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Bip Roberts posted:

Can someone mix :smugdon: and :gary:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Unexpected posted:

Chris and Sandi pledged $3,000 to be characters in the game so it is funny. The maker of the game was let go from CIG. The stealing art is funny but the game doesn't warrant it's own thread. Chris shills the game on the official Star Citizen website in a post. Sandi's hosed up tiny cardboard legs.

I'm sure there is other poo poo but basically it is funny and if Chris Roberts donated to doobie Doghouse and had his head painted on the outside we would make fun of that here too.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe is this the thing you always go on about and are going to see in concert?

fnox
May 19, 2013

dude's getting increasingly angrier over his internet spaceships. click the image for the link.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1512016&p=50018916&posted=1#post50018916

Having a jolly good time stirring up trouble if others care to join.

lol gently caress hi five brother

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

fnox posted:

dude's getting increasingly angrier over his internet spaceships. click the image for the link.

he mad.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Goobs posted:

he mad.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
WB beer, and, nice av. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
That board game. It is not complete. There's a handful of mentions about stealing stations, but nothing about how that's done.

Also, rules about dropping out with no indication of how or why someone would drop out. Possibly because they realize they're playing a poo poo game and leave.

I guess I don't understand board game design

• Locked thread