Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Solice Kirsk posted:

And now "smiling fat guy by casket" is in my search history forever.

He loving did it, didn't he.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, he ate the whole wheel of cheese

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

amityville anus posted:

Yeah, he ate the whole wheel of cheese

I think he still has most of it stored in his throat pouch

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpy0DWp1Co

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Rough Lobster posted:

He loving did it, didn't he.
Yeah, he definitely had sex with that corpse.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lucky Cat posted:

Comrade Rambo wipes out dirty terrorists by calling in an airstrike on himself. RIP you glorious bastard. The Motherland is proud. :ussr:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-rambo-wipes-out-isis-7626914

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Soulex posted:

Best use of a BC Rich guitar.

It's actually a Stagg, a cheap ripoff of a cheap BC Rich. They are absolutely horrible.

Framptonlive
Nov 22, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
A lot of people seem to have really weird reactions to death. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

That would be cool if the end of the guitar was a dick.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Bip Roberts posted:

That would be cool if the end of the guitar was a dick.
It is, just not at the end you're thinking of.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

karn1635 posted:

New Okay GO! music video lookin' good.

It really, really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWGJA9i18Co

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Framptonlive posted:

A lot of people seem to have really weird reactions to death. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead.

what a nuanced understanding of the myriad different ways that human beings confront their own mortality. please tell me more about the wisdom you have accumulated in your 15 years alive

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When I die, I am donating my body to science so they can turn me into a cool cyborg killing machine that'll save the planet once the aliens attack

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
When I die I am going to donate my body to science so bored students can hollow my carcass out and run around the campus wearing me as a suit and finally, FINALLY get revenge on that fucker of a dean

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I want my body to be preserved somehow and used as a prop in a Weekend at Bernie's remake

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Framptonlive posted:

Boil 'im, mash 'im, stick 'im in a stew.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Zzulu posted:

When I die, I am donating my body to science so they can turn me into a cool cyborg killing machine that'll save the planet once the aliens attack

dibs on the brain in a jar atop a giant robot spider!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Framptonlive posted:

Totally and completely Bad rear end

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Screaming Idiot posted:

When I die I am going to donate my body to science so bored students can hollow my carcass out and run around the campus wearing me as a suit and finally, FINALLY get revenge on that fucker of a dean

You really think that's what they'll do to you? You're not a eunuch are you? Because it's your balls they'll be throwing around for fun. Seriously, those things will be sliced off like nothing and passed around for everyone to play with or giggle at like they were nothing, by 18-19 year old high school barely-scraping-through-no-child-left-behind-generation idiots.

But they're very professional, the dean will never (officially) hear a word of it, if your balls just so happen to survive long enough to the end of October. Then you still get to join in Halloween! Put your hand in the jar! Considering the price of actual meat nowadays, they may just thaw you out as a cheap substitute for 3-star beef mince .

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
When I die, I'm gonna have my best friend secretly turn me into furniture that he has to keep in his deep, dank basement. Then he has to destroy the will and never speak of it again.

But my other best friend, he gets a secret letter to be delivered post-mortem. It describes my worries about friend no. 1, about his odd peculiarities about what I'll do with my body. I'll tell him to check the basement.

It'll be like a hilarious mash up of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wrongly Accused.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SomeJazzyRat posted:

When I die, I'm gonna have my best friend secretly turn me into furniture that he has to keep in his deep, dank basement. Then he has to destroy the will and never speak of it again.

But my other best friend, he gets a secret letter to be delivered post-mortem. It describes my worries about friend no. 1, about his odd peculiarities about what I'll do with my body. I'll tell him to check the basement.

It'll be like a hilarious mash up of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wrongly Accused.

Ha! My plan is to have my friends secretly mix my cremated body in with the mashed potatoes at my wake.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
When I die I want to be scattered at the local playground. I do not want to be cremated.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I'll have my ashes replaced with Folger's Crystals, see if the mourners can tell the difference!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Remember to specify which gender.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Choco1980 posted:

I'll have my ashes replaced with Folger's Crystals, see if the mourners can tell the difference!

Mix your ashes with that Pharaoh's Serpent stuff and have it lit so you climb out of your own urn.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Say Nothing posted:

it's a good thing the scientist made sure to give that anime some dsl and bomb-rear end titties otherwise her combat potential would decrease

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Alita out.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Screaming Idiot posted:

it's a good thing the scientist made sure to give that anime some dsl and bomb-rear end titties otherwise her combat potential would decrease

Cant sucker decap a fucker if he aint distracted.

Wink wink slice slice.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Kusanagi makes this mistake at the end of the Ghost In The Shell Manga...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Choco1980 posted:

Kusanagi makes this mistake at the end of the Ghost In The Shell Manga...

Yeah I didn't get that fully. Maj. Kusanagi was a biological boy before her illness and subsequent transfer to a cyborg body?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

What? No, I meant at the end of the Manga the black market android body Batou puts Kusanagi's mind into has a dong and he doesn't even think to check until after she asks about it.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Goddamn it Japanese people why you gotta put your fetishes into everything

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Well, with that embarrassing string of animé BS I think we can safely gas this thread already. You people are loving terrible.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Is sharing cool family stuff okay?

My dad is an old banjo-playing man with a Gandalf beard today, but according to some slides he recently had printed up, he was Archer before I was born:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crow Jane posted:

Is sharing cool family stuff okay?

My dad is an old banjo-playing man with a Gandalf beard today, but according to some slides he recently had printed up, he was Archer before I was born:

Where / what was he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Where / what was he?

Good looking guy in Vietnam would be my guess.