Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Except real? What dude I've been Bering sea longlining since 2009 I have pics and stories from every year. I've grown up and lived in Alaska my whole life and I can back up all my poo poo and that's not even close to the craziest poo poo I have seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Sage Grimm posted:

Rex: "Shepherd"

Shepherd: "Rex"

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Olaf The Stout posted:

Except real? What dude I've been Bering sea longlining since 2009 I have pics and stories from every year. I've grown up and lived in Alaska my whole life and I can back up all my poo poo and that's not even close to the craziest poo poo I have seen.

Calm down man, I'm pretty sure he meant real as in actually injured instead of faking an injury like in your story.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

#rext

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No dude, I'm pretty sure he thought the dude was lying about someone lying about an injury. I can tell from some of the letters, and from seeing quite a few posts in my time.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Best part of that whole article:

quote:

The coroner listed the cause of death as massive trauma.

Well, yeah.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Best part of that whole article:

They've got special medical terms for when someone is really, really dead as opposed to just dead. The best one I heard was "complete bodily disruption" but there's probably better. The OSHA thread uses the term "salsafication". It is a good thread.

dr_rat posted:

OSHA 101: if shits hosed and there is nothing you can do about it, make sure yourself and other around you are safe, then chill till it sorts it self out, or you need to back away further.

be a Hero; get turned into to some sort of paste that's really hard to put into a coffin.

edit: I read a report of an accident at a Soviet radar station that turned someone into a literal pair of smoking boots, and cooked a few other dudes eyeballs like hard boiled eggs. Not sure if those have unique names, but they should.

edit 2: I just remembered it said the guys had internal 3rd degree burns, which is pretty loving badass itself

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 18:42 on Mar 25, 2016

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Syd Midnight posted:

They've got special medical terms for when someone is really, really dead as opposed to just dead. The best one I heard was "complete bodily disruption" but there's probably better.

I think that was in the Byford Dolphin case.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Syd Midnight posted:

They've got special medical terms for when someone is really, really dead as opposed to just dead. The best one I heard was "complete bodily disruption" but there's probably better.

I have decided that the terms are "merely dead" and "really most sincerely dead" and have no interest in learning any facts to the contrary

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Want so see some real incompetent poo poo? The family tree of the Counts of Tusculum:

The Wikipedia editor in charge of this nonsense forgot to include Pope Benedict VII, nephew of Alberic II. Great work :rolleyes:

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Any family tree with a square in it is bad news.

But what the gently caress is up with Teophylact II? He just kinda had a kid by himself? There's not even a question mark there, like good 'ol Teophylact II gave birth solo.

King Hong Kong posted:

That is nothing. Guy of Tuscany had two gay remarriages and gave birth by himself but of course it was Marozia who got the bad reputation.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Syd Midnight posted:

edit: I read a report of an accident at a Soviet radar station that turned someone into a literal pair of smoking boots, and cooked a few other dudes eyeballs like hard boiled eggs. Not sure if those have unique names, but they should.

edit 2: I just remembered it said the guys had internal 3rd degree burns, which is pretty loving badass itself
That story was requested and reposted pretty recently in the PYF unnerving article thread. Phone posting, but I'll see if I can find it.

//Edit: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318516&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post378657900

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I have a chronic case of nine inch long penis

Jerry Cotton posted:

*peers into your anus* ah yes I see it now.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ah, peer review.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah, peer review.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah, peer review.

More like rear review...or peer rearview :pervert:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Say Nothing posted:

Movie derail!
Reboot!

Canemacar posted:

Someone told him to "step on it!"

E: The thread has since continued to answer the question, I won't quote it all here.

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 13:12 on Mar 27, 2016

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Well gently caress that poo poo

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If this was in the US, she'd get attention alright when the bill for the ambulance came in.

A friend of mine I've known since HS tried Robotripping during senior year and freaked out thinking he was dying, so he called an ambulance and they came to his house and told him "You're just tripping balls, but you can get in this ambulance and go to the hospital if you want. It costs $1500." He told them no and they left, AFAIK nothing further came of it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I had to go to the ER to get sewed up cause a dude smashed a bottle in my face. I'm cool.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I had to go to the ER to get sewed up cause a dude smashed a bottle in my face. I'm cool.

If you were cool you would have stitched that poo poo up yourself my man.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

You must be cool, cuz you can't be hot with a face that has more stitching than a baseball.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hell yea

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TontoCorazon posted:

If you were cool you would have stitched that poo poo up yourself my man.

pffft. Stitches are for bitches. Just hold a dirty t-shirt over that thing until it heals.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Sorry if someone already posted this, I just came across it and didn't want to lose it.

"And the Kum and Go stations are fine, who gives a poo poo what they're named, it's a loving gas station that sells soda's and gasoline. It's not like the gas handle is a 14 inch veiny cock that ejaculates semen into your car."
-MurderBot

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Solice Kirsk posted:

pffft. Stitches are for bitches. Just hold a dirty t-shirt over that thing until it heals.

You ain't poo poo until you've either super glued a gnarly cut together or wrapped it in a makeshift duct tape & rag/paper towel bandage :black101:

I practically carry super glue anywhere I know I'll encounter sharp things because I'm clumsy and have a weird pain tolerance

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ozz81 posted:

You ain't poo poo until you've either super glued a gnarly cut together or wrapped it in a makeshift duct tape & rag/paper towel bandage :black101:

I practically carry super glue anywhere I know I'll encounter sharp things because I'm clumsy and have a weird pain tolerance

True dat brother! :hfive:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Hawaii is eagerly welcomed into the fold as Bernie's Minority Friend: The State as Killer Mike looks on sadly through the window

the mental image made me guffaw irl

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My doctor had to use stitches on an injury once because whatever glue he was trying to use wouldn't hold it together, it was too messed up. That was fun.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Picnic Princess posted:

My doctor had to use stitches on an injury once because whatever glue he was trying to use wouldn't hold it together, it was too messed up. That was fun.

Sorry about that butt. I'm really big.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Bluemillion posted:

NEVER GIVE UP

TontoCorazon posted:

Life finds a way

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

Sorry about that butt. I'm really big.

I imagine you yelling this as you fall over on some stairs and people flee like Indiana Jones

Vivick
Feb 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

shark weak on cable

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

Scientists Discover Antihumor Particle at The Cellular Level of Mans Body:

"We were shocked to say the least. Locked within the cellular level of this individuals body is decidedly a definitive humor draining particle. From what we've been able to discern, we are dealing with a strain of AIDS that has mutated into an actual hilarity reducing element. As you can see in the following diagram, his anal cavity acts as a biological particle accelerator; endlessly cycling this negative humor until it is expelled forth, usually in the form of what we are tentatively calling "Posts"."

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't remember who said this or where I read it but I'm pretty sure it was on these forums

"this my little brother fat mike, we call him global warming cause he appreciably raise sea level and our dad don't believe in him"

Always makes me laugh

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

joebuddah posted:

I think Chris Rock had it right he said " What ever music you were listening to when you started getting laid you will listen to for the rest if your life"

Inzombiac posted:

Nah, I don't listen to Raffi anymore :smith:

raffi is a childrens act

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

oof.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

if trump gets much stronger hes gonna overflow his favorability numbers to a negative integer and crash the country

paranoid randroid posted:

negative two people have a positive opinion of Donald Trump and suddenly the skybox has been replaced with a brick wall texture and dogs recite canned NPC dialog instead of barking

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Help me out here.

LingcodKilla posted:

It's a women.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Suspect Bucket posted:

Ooooooh. I got confused and thought you were talking about those combo toilet/sink things.I'm looking at i super confused like, "Why are you climbing over the toilet to get in the shower?

I also really like toilet/sink things.

Pissflaps posted:

Imagine the confusion when guests mistake that contraption for some kind of stand-up bidet. Imagine the mess and the puddles on the floor and the damp trouser legs. Horrific.

SneakyFrog posted:

..... you must be the worst houseguest ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

the usernames in this exchange are all kinda perfect