Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina, it's -1, ignore all the retarded poo poo that's been happening the last few pages.

Give us 1 good reason not to lynch you right now.
Failing that, give us your reads on scum targets. Elaborate later, just provide names incase lynch happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

can i have your boon please asiina

go gently caress yourself

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
c'mon i thought we were past that and made up

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Asiina, it's -1, ignore all the retarded poo poo that's been happening the last few pages.

Give us 1 good reason not to lynch you right now.
Failing that, give us your reads on scum targets. Elaborate later, just provide names incase lynch happens.

Maybe try reading the posts I've made since the day started where I have done literally all of these things.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

go gently caress yourself

also this is my literal will

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote
can i get your will now asiina?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

why would Infinitum defend imgay in this spot unless they were scum bros together

Holy gently caress I'm not defending him, I'm AGREEING with him and saying your being a gigantic dickhead whose picking fights with everyone at the moment.

Calm the gently caress down mate, seriously.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Prediction: I will die to some dumb bullshit vote of someone not paying attention and then in the morning people will come in and go "oh no what a stupid bandwagon it was so obvious" and then people will vote those people for fake lamenting over dead town.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Khris Kruel posted:

you defended scum and should be lynched after Asiina. You and Asiina are the only two that had any type of trying to get people to not vote meinberg. It's pretty clear to anyone reading at all

Fiery Valkyrie did too. She laid a sneaky bear trap. It looks like attacking me instead of defending Meinberg. You can always count on Anidav for all your lazy lynch needs.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Are you looking for scum or just looking for someone to lynch? Feels like the latter to me.

##vote Fiery Valkyrie

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Infinitum posted:

Holy gently caress I'm not defending him, I'm AGREEING with him and saying your being a gigantic dickhead whose picking fights with everyone at the moment.

Calm the gently caress down mate, seriously.

I'm not picking fights, I think you're scum and the only reason you think I'm scum is because I think you're scum.

imgay picked his own fight with me with his dumb logic. He defended meinberg and is scummy, and he just kept rephrasing the question

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Revolver Anidav posted:

Fiery Valkyrie did too. She laid a sneaky bear trap. It looks like attacking me instead of defending Meinberg. You can always count on Anidav for all your lazy lynch needs.

##vote Fiery Valkyrie

I actually didn't see any of FV's posting, I'll reread her

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

fake lamenting over dead town.

Nah I'm gonna be super super cut up if you flip town.

Honest.

Can I be in your will? :v:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

actually that's interesting FV...I went through everyone that mentioned Meinberg, and FV wasn't on that list...you're right that she DIDNT mention him at all. I think I have to reread

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

I think I have to reread

Yeah no poo poo Capt Obvious.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Yeah no poo poo Capt Obvious.

oh whatever you have no clue what the gently caress is going on.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

oh whatever you have no clue what the gently caress is going on.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think imgays prolly town, I don;t think he gets uppity when hes cased as scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
asiina scum as gently caress still tho

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

People yet to vote/check-in D2

fiery_valkyrie
Gwynplaine
Max
SirSamVines
spacing in vienna

Would like to hear more from you lads.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno, the gently caress man? :v:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

asiina scum as gently caress still tho

Jake, I forgive most of these people for thinking that I was defending a scumbro, but I'm honestly disappointed that you'd think I'd so brazenly defend Meinberg of all people.

I thought you knew me better than that.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Jake, I forgive most of these people for thinking that I was defending a scumbro, but I'm honestly disappointed that you'd think I'd so brazenly defend Meinberg of all people.

I thought you knew me better than that.

lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i imagine you holding a hankerchief in your fingers as you say that fanning yourself, and then you faint

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hey, I haven't voted but I've checked in. :argh:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why I never!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Realtalk though, do you really think I'd go out on a limb and be the only one solidly defending a scumbro who was at -1 like that?

Or is this one of those times where you don't really believe it as strongly as you are pretending, because if I am scum and you let me get away with it, you think you will look like a fool?

(it's okay, I know it's the second one)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ohhhhh trying to get town's back up, I like it.

No, it's the 3rd option. You read like scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Way to dodge the question!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SSV if I were to say you received 3 separate gifts, would that be correct?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

No, I received two connected gifts.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I guess you could call it two seperate gifts.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I got two of A Thing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

Way to dodge the question!

To answer your question, it's because it appears your trying to garner town sympathy points rather than act townlike.

SirSamVimes posted:

No, I received two connected gifts.

I'm trying to figure out what Kash was thinking when he handed these out..

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The strange web he left us amuses me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

To answer your question, it's because it appears your trying to garner town sympathy points rather than act townlike.

Is that your original reason for voting me?

How could I be acting townlike and how am I not?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

You read like scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's not an answer to either question.

Like it's not difficult, you are voting for me, why do you think I'm scum. Explain it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

quote:

You read like scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can't tell if this guy is auspol's version of imgay or is actually unable to give a single reason for his vote.

Like there are actual reasons people can give to vote for me. They're wrong, but they exist. Can you not think of one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

bowmore posted:

PBS Newshour has been replaced by Khris Kruel because he didn't send me a night 1 will.

wait what the hell?

i was sleeping. i only got one PM warning and in that you didn't even said if i didn't send one in time i would be replaced.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Mar 29, 2016

• Locked thread