Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

gipskrampf posted:

Chris Robert's nightmare:

Parp is good.
Penis is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

AHHAHAAA look at that loving signature

In honor of his legacy, I made a “parody”, “inspired” by that picture. I'm sure it can be put to good use.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

orcinus posted:

I wanted to become a cetologist when i was a kid. Not even joking.

Do you feel like your dream came true

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

D_Smart posted:

I have considered it. Especially given all the "don't you loving do it!" vibes I'm getting from my attorneys :D :D

Seriously, tbh, for me, this is not about scooping and/or hurting anyone. It's just not my style. My whole premise for this is to prove that I have been right since day one, and that this has ended up hurting some (we don't care about Shitizens) gamers, gaming in general, and by a larger extent, video game crowd-funding. And it's something that I take very seriously. Especially because that croberts left the industry, then came back and started making waves, pissing and spitting on everything with his "gently caress publishers", "I am going to save PC gaming" bullshit. It was all bullshit. Right from the start. And it doesn't help that with his lying talentless hack of a wife, decided that they would treat those who WERE in the industry all this time, poorly because they could and had the money and clout to do it.

When I wrote that first blog, I thought that would be the end of it. I was wrong.

Once they made it personal, they triggered my autism spectrum and penchant for never - ever - letting go of a bone until I had chewed it until it disappears. And they gave me a bone. Then tried to hide the bag of bones.

Here we are.

I am going to see this to the very bitter end because I know with 100% certainty, sources be damned, that I'm right.

Has your righteous anger and posting effected development of LOD? I mean Chris Roberts Escapist rant was a epic coke, dry spaff attempt, but do you ever think awww gently caress this I'm gonna get on with my stuff\life\game this poo poo aint worth it.

ideate
Aug 20, 2002
I cannot even believe that loving coffee machine is real

I mean *of course* they did

but hahahahaha

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

How the gently caress did he think adding a head with twice the radius of the original was a good idea :confused:

I'm starting to get second thoughts about his artistic capabilities

I think he may not be very good at art

Also lol, he hasn't tweeted since PlagiarismGate

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Ooh not for long mate....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

must really love duck dynasty to protect their copyright but not boba chicken or anyone he stole from to make $50k

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

How the gently caress did he think adding a head with twice the radius of the original was a good idea :confused:

I'm starting to get second thoughts about his artistic capabilities

Or the buckle on the left thigh that is just sticking up for no discernible reason because he erased the strap i was attached to. (Probably because Sandy thought it made her look fat)

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Yeah I guess that's impressive, sorta

You know what's really, really impressive? CIG has made a game with a flashlight that's beaten the inverse square law

What's inverse square law when you've got physicalized 64-bit multiple physics grid parpenfaffentronic wankalizer tech.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Do you feel like your dream came true

In an oddly perverted way, yes.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Madcosby posted:

must really love duck dynasty to protect their copyright but not boba chicken or anyone he stole from to make $50k

I find Seth McFarlane scary, but not "armed redneck with dubious grasp on reality" scary.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Daztek posted:

I think he may not be very good at art

Also lol, he hasn't tweeted since PlagiarismGate

TracerGate :colbert:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
Holey poo poo.

https://mastermind.atavist.com/he-always-had-a-dark-side

quote:

He was a brilliant programmer and a vicious cartel boss who became a prized U.S. government asset. The Atavist Magazine presents a story of an elusive criminal kingpin, told in weekly installments.

quote:

As a teenager, Le Roux’s love for the game Wing Commander, in which the player pilots a spacecraft into battle, bordered on obsession.

*ded*

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Lladre posted:

Or the buckle on the left thigh that is just sticking up for no discernible reason because he erased the strap i was attached to. (Probably because Sandy thought it made her look fat)

I like the playing card halfway out of a zipped pocket.

The Queen of hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eobuu-IexvI

Maldavos
May 26, 2015
Grimey Drawer

Nomenclature posted:

Breaking News: Sandi is now in charge of developing the flight physics model:

Looks like they're reading the forums in the background. "They're on to us, time to bail!"

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

hey this guy was rumored to have killed someone over a real estate deal

and he might be a backer

well then

hope ur game is good crobberts

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

runsamok posted:

I find Seth McFarlane scary, but not "armed redneck with dubious grasp on reality" scary.

Hate to break it to you, but Duck Dynasty are actually wealthy normie actors, not violent rednecks

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Peter Gabriel could have a lot of fun with this big reveal. It deserves to be widely shared after months of people claiming Derek was making stuff like outrageously pricey coffee machines up...

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Nomenclature posted:

Breaking News: Sandi is now in charge of developing the flight physics model:

has bens wife got the thread open

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it's the simple things, really

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Somebody mention this hilarious use of backer funds over at CIG forums pls.

Pratt2112
Mar 25, 2016

Indeeeeeeeeeed...

SpunkyRedKnight posted:

I can feel it. The big reveal is coming.

That... Is... Beautiful.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Nation posted:

has bens wife got the thread open

I don't think so but that would be a nice cap on the last few days. :staredog:

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Benwife needs her waist removed as well... For fidelity.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Neutron Bandit posted:

Not struggling any more now that I got you to double down on how self-important you feel.

Right. So did that solidify for you the notion that you're less self-important?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

:allears:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

G0RF posted:

No. I don't think you make stuff up, Derek-- and I'm sure you've heard quite a bit. I've always taken the stuff you claim came from your insider sources at CIG seriously.

I'm just saying its one thing to hear rumors of a fable super expensive espresso machine indulgence in LA-- it's another thing to have a picture of it in place at CIG.

The more the record of extravagance is corroborated with irrefutable evidence, the harder it is for others to ignore. That's a good thing for you AND for us.

Understood.

Well, we already saw all the restoration furniture.

Now the espresso machine.

Next up, that LA office entrance. Assuming they keep the original space ship entrance design.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

IronicDongz posted:

ppfffffffbfbfbfpbfbfpbfpffffffffffppppppbfbpfpbfpffpbffff

c'mon man this is important to him. let him have his moment :3:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

someone synch this up with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_t2HDFM4nQ

Pratt2112
Mar 25, 2016

Indeeeeeeeeeed...

flyboi posted:

dear pgbaz plz use this song in one of your next ptu vids tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKpHnF_sRg

Or this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjSycDJatc

The song's name seems like it could be appropriate at some point, if nothing else.

Keyboard player looks a little like croberts when he takes his glasses off. That's a little unsettling.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
they could be leasing the espresso machine
which makes either more or less financial sense depending on how you phrase the question

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

ideate posted:

hey this guy was rumored to have killed someone over a real estate deal

and he might be a backer

well then

hope ur game is good crobberts

:devil:

The Flour Moth
May 22, 2001

WHAT HATH PONIES WROUGHT

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Ooh not for long mate....

Well, three or four times nothing is still nothing.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6ce0wey3A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU