Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

MHakuno's sloppy makeouts with Leo have their place too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Are you people making GBS threads on Hakuno now?

Truly this is the Type-Moon Megathread: The Worst.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
And they couldn't give Rider a different pose when she's in that outfit.

Well, more effort than a certain comic book I saw few days ago.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
MHakuno is OK, FHakuno is superior

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Are you people making GBS threads on Hakuno now?

Truly this is the Type-Moon Megathread: The Worst.

Hakuno is a really boring character (at least in Extra; I never got around to reading CCC). His/her lack of personality being a plot point doesn't excuse his lack of personality.

Also, Leo was right.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015
Hakuno in CCC is pretty good

And Twice is the one who was in fact right. Hakuno even agrees.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Decided to check back in on actually playing Grand Order and wow Bluestacks does not like this new version.

I guess this is a sign it's time to check out for good.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Speaking of HF, I'm still in the middle of my FSN replay that's been going on for well over a year at this point. I basically just play in 10 minute increments each morning before going to work while I eat breakfast, and for the most part that's been just fine but I just hit the mid-section of HF where it just drags on and on and it's getting a little rough. Still like it more than Fate, though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I read on reddit that Extella is only having the 3 girls as playable characters. Is it true because it's bullshit because the mark of true Musou games is having at least two dozen of them

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Is Extella a musou game?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cool, I rolled a Prisma Cosmos :toot:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

-Troika- posted:

Cool, I rolled a Prisma Cosmos :toot:

Is it that good? I've never found a place for it in my loadout.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
It's okay at best. It's not horrible as people make it out to be, but there are just a lot more better CE options to use if they have something better available. I do throw it on Waver occasionally in a stall team because he doesn't get to attack often outside of starting an Arts chain and it helps him build up his NP fast when a full Arts chain gets going.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
In a long battle, i have better luck on firing the same NP twice with Prisma than keldo with a non-art team.

Also great on Jeanne who pretty much will survive from start to finish.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

drat, this conversation between shirou and saber on the bridge is pretty cool

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I read on reddit that Extella is only having the 3 girls as playable characters. Is it true because it's bullshit because the mark of true Musou games is having at least two dozen of them
There's only 3 announced right now, Attila, Tamamo and Nero, presumably 'cause they're the story's protagonists, but it's unlikely they're the only ones.

Rodyle posted:

Is Extella a musou game?
The trailer sure made it look like one.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Namtab posted:

drat, this conversation between shirou and saber on the bridge is pretty cool

is that when they talk about the last war?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Space Flower posted:

is that when they talk about the last war?

Nah it's the one after the date where shirou tries to convince saber to not go for the grail and she totally skewers his worldview.

It's ruined in the next scene though, where he goes out and finds her on the bridge and convinces her to come home without apologizing.

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,
He's just being tsundere.

The trick to liking Fate's romance is to appreciate how obvious Shirou was originally written as a girl.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
I won't try to become a hero, I will become a hero, b-baka!

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Florence Nightingale, Berserker.

Other revealed servants are Helena Blavatsky, Rama, Geronimo, and Billy the Kid.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Scrree posted:

He's just being tsundere.

The trick to liking Fate's romance is to appreciate how obvious Shirou was originally written as a girl.

How late in development did Shirou become a guy? That bridge scene is pretty late in the story.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How the hell is Rama a Saber his claim of fame is being extremely haxxor with a bow on the Ramayana

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

How the hell is Rama a Saber his claim of fame is being extremely haxxor with a bow on the Ramayana

Also didn't they make a big deal about him having blue skin?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll get Geronimo for the novelty (Native American Servant!) but all of those look pretty terrible based on their attack stat.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Not even a single president?

Come on.

EDIT: Wait is that loving Geronimo? Why is he a Caster?

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Mar 29, 2016

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

Not even a single president?

Come on.

EDIT: Wait is that loving Geronimo? Why is he a Caster?

Because for the same reasons Zhuge Liang is probably.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

Florence Nightingale, Berserker.

Other revealed servants are Helena Blavatsky, Rama, Geronimo, and Billy the Kid.

Why a berserker?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Raenir Salazar posted:

Because for the same reasons Zhuge Liang is probably.

Zhuge used wind summoning magic on ROT3K and Dynasty Warriors and such made him shoot lightning out of his fan

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Zhuge's a Caster primarily 'cause of Waver, I believe.

As for Geronimo, this is from his wikipedia page:

quote:

Nevertheless, Apache people stood in awe of Geronimo's "powers" which he demonstrated to them on a series of occasions. These powers indicated to other Apaches that Geronimo had super-natural gifts that he could use for good or ill. In eye-witness accounts by other Apaches Geronimo was able to become aware of events, as they happened, though they were at a far distant place.,[8] and he was able to anticipate events that were in the future.[9] He also demonstrated powers to heal other Apaches.[10]
It's easy to believe Nasu history had him a magus.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Namtab posted:

Why a berserker?

And why did they make Blavatsky a loli? She was in her mid-40s when she started the Theosophy movement.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Really I'm just astounded that after Mozart and Shakespeare got in as Casters, they skip over Mark Twain for Geronimo. You know, the dude who was infamous for his revenge-fueled raids and whose ultimate legacy was getting his name turned into the predecessor to YOLO.

If there was a dude who should have been Avenger, it was this guy!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
And why does Rama get in as a Saber in Nasu's mushroomland of heroes?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
It's really cool you can set/choose a support for each class now.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's really cool that there are AMERICABOTS in this chapter.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Hmm, not anything but trash with my 10-roll. Although I did get the new Shinji card but Shinji. Anyone get anything noteworthy?

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Mar 30, 2016

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I barely started America and already I'm going, "What the gently caress is Gimli doing here"

According to Reddit, there's a lot of NPC people that aren't released yet and that means Saber Diarmuid isn't out. gently caress this!!! (some people might be in for some pleasant surprises though)

Some pics of released Servants from America are already put up on Imgur, this level is wild

Compendium fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 30, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Don't link them or anything dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh found them. Good news Dorroile, Li Shuwen is in it http://m.imgur.com/a/nE5HQ