Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gentle pete posted:

There's no description for the last one so I'm going to assume it's some kind of cum cracker.

It looks like maybe some sort of bready biscuit thing, marinara, and (fake) melted cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Tony Bologna posted:

Sure, but they look like hot trash.

Well trash me the gently caress up because I'm hungry now.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

gentle pete posted:

There's no description for the last one so I'm going to assume it's some kind of cum cracker.

It's pizza waffles. Protein powder and water scrunched into a vaguely waffle-like shape, topped with Walden Farms zero-calorie "tomato sauce" and some kind of vegan cheese substitute.

Yes, I need to look away from this trainwreck. :smithicide:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Yeah but why cover it in jizz

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah but why cover it in jizz

How do you eat pizza?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah it kinda becomes obvious she's anorexic when "vegan" suddenly changes to "zero calorie." Yikes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mania
Sep 9, 2004

EorayMel posted:

It is actually pig organ soup.

So congrats to whoever was close enough with intestines or whatever :toot:

What's that on the side? The saddest 5 spice roll?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Aesop Poprock posted:

This thing is called a cereal beetle. That's vaguely food related enough to post it right? It's gross and I want you to imagine biting into it

Cereal beetles are leaf eaters. This one is full of parasite wasp larvae eating it in turn.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Scathach posted:

Yeah it kinda becomes obvious she's anorexic when "vegan" suddenly changes to "zero calorie." Yikes.

:ohdear: Please don't tell me this is ice cream and BBQ sauce or something.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

cash crab posted:

Scrambled eggs on toast, I think.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

Cereal beetles are leaf eaters. This one is full of parasite wasp larvae eating it in turn.

Hey usually you're good with animal facts! :colbert: That one does have one parasite in it but the rest of the "larvae" are actually a fecal shield.

http://thebuggeek.com/tag/fecal-shield/

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Nature is disgusting.

Unless it's battered and deep-fried.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hey usually you're good with animal facts! :colbert: That one does have one parasite in it but the rest of the "larvae" are actually a fecal shield.

http://thebuggeek.com/tag/fecal-shield/

I feel like it belongs as part of some kind of Shitlord class in D&D.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Mizuti posted:

How about beondegi? They're boiled silkworm pupae. Dunno about the taste, but the presentation... :barf:

The smell is like kill yourself bad. The actual taste is of dirt. Like, dirt-flavored Gushers. :barf:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Bugs are bad food. At best, they vaguely taste like nuts. Just eat nuts instead. Nuts don't have exoskeletons or an acidy aftertaste

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Bugs are bad food. At best, they vaguely taste like nuts. Just eat nuts instead. Nuts don't have exoskeletons or an acidy aftertaste

I had a pretty tasty teriyaki grasshopper at a state fair once. And spiders taste like crab.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Sure, just go ahead and throw that one orange cube in with the otherwise completely white tray. Don't even put it on the left side to group up with the rest. Order and reason are for chumps.

That's a real stretch for a reason to criticize this

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

This Age of Apocalypse tie in drink has a lot to do with Quicksilver in more than one way

Still looks cool, I'd probably buy it just for that.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

uh there is no way in hell i would put that in my body

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

BraveUlysses posted:

That's a real stretch for a reason to criticize this

Not for his/her case of autism.

All this insect as food chat reminds me that while lobster is heavenly, it looks like movie-alien viscera when you open it up.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

tribbledirigible posted:

Not for his/her case of autism.

All this insect as food chat reminds me that while lobster is heavenly, it looks like movie-alien viscera when you open it up.

Don't make me think too hard about lobster.

Also, that green poo poo in there, as I understand it, is the lobster's equivalent of a liver. Those guys are basically the cockroaches of the sea; they eat like paint chips and garbage. I don't wanna think about what kinda action went down in that liver. I thoroughly remove the green poo poo from the meat before I eat it, but there are other subsets of people who consider it a delicacy and spread it on toast or whatever :gonk:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I had a ramen burger once. It wasn't very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1PsDyhNFBI

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is there... glitter? In this?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eh. Its like unfined beer.
As long as it tastes good i Would.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Brawnfire posted:

Is there... glitter? In this?

Also useful for making hats

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Wanamingo posted:

Also useful for making hats

mercury :yum:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

But it's not *actually* mercury, is it? Is that bottle a joke? I feel like Mountain Dew might actually be able to sell mercury soda and people would buy it, so I'm not sure what to think.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's a liquor that has that same gimmick.

edit:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Brawnfire posted:

But it's not *actually* mercury, is it? Is that bottle a joke? I feel like Mountain Dew might actually be able to sell mercury soda and people would buy it, so I'm not sure what to think.

Actual mercury would be a real good way to get your local 7-11 shut down by the EPA. Don't worry, nobody would gently caress around with elemental mercury in a food product.

Apparently that swirl effect is "luster dust", which is a series of mineral blends that are used for things like giving cakes or candies metallic or pearlescent finishes.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I'm not sure but I found it while searching that poor girl's vegan stuff.

I wonder if luster dust makes your poops shiny?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Scathach posted:

I wonder if luster dust makes your poops shiny?

Drink a bottle and find out. Don't take pictures, but be sure to come back and tell us the results. It's like when Burger King did the black buns thing. I don't want to SEE your neon green poop, but I will surely enjoy hearing about it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

my cat is norris posted:

Drink a bottle and find out. Don't take pictures, but be sure to come back and tell us the results. It's like when Burger King did the black buns thing. I don't want to SEE your neon green poop, but I will surely enjoy hearing about it.

If it's like that liquor that I posted then the answer is "sort of." It's not Goldschlager pretty or anything.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

my cat is norris posted:

They're at it again. This time I guess it'll make your poo poo look like Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a liquor that has that same gimmick.

edit:

I've had this, it's a bit sweet for my taste but if you cut it with vodka you get right trashed and it looks cool. Apparently it's mica dust and titanium dioxide that makes the swirliness, which both seem to be inert so it's likely fairly safe.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I've had this, it's a bit sweet for my taste but if you cut it with vodka you get right trashed and it looks cool. Apparently it's mica dust and titanium dioxide that makes the swirliness, which both seem to be inert so it's likely fairly safe.

So we mixed it with UV Blue vodka and Sprite. I've named many concoctions "Future Drink" but I think that was the one most worthy of the name.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Time for another exciting episode of : "It came from planet Reddit!"

ENHANCE!

ENHANCE!

It looks comfy :allears:

Punkinhead has a new favorite as of 21:58 on Mar 30, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've heard of covering before baking, but this is ridiculous!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
The gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

PinheadSlim posted:

Time for another exciting episode of : "It came from planet Reddit!"

ENHANCE!

ENHANCE!

It looks comfy :allears:

Is... is this a bunch of cheese covered in a towel? :confused: