Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Rip dudes that actually spent money on this dumb forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never spent a dime

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I did but I can afford it :shrug:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry that I spend all my disposable income on hots skins

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not sorry

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
got anything game related to say?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, you are scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Yeah, you are scum

why?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
U know why, now let's not make assumptions here but you really shouldn't ask people to spell everything out for you. It really showcases ur incontinence.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

U know why, now let's not make assumptions here but you really shouldn't ask people to spell everything out for you. It really showcases ur incontinence.

? ? ?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

What does his lack of being able to produce excrement have to do with this?

Also kash I think your posting last page was towny. I was also kinda pushing you on trumped up grounds to get the game started :D

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hm. Fair enough.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Case In Point

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kash and imgay, I suggest you retire to the Shaggin Wagon as you are making the Regular Wagon very uncomfortable with all this unresolved tension.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
got anything game related to say?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vote kash so I don't waste my bullet on him

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

This sucks because I don't want to vote you out because I believe you're town, but at the same time you're gonna shoot me and I'm gonna be pissed.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scum mad that they've been outted

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Imgay why kash? Curious as to what you're seeing

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was his lack of willband his inability to keep promises with friends.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

imgay posted:

gently caress this, dude. gently caress you. I'm voting you on principle. If you rolled town, and I'm still pretty sure you didn't, you are useless to us like this. It doesn't even matter if Kash literally flips scum coincidentally, you're just playing in the wrong way and I want you gone.

##vote imgay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

This sucks because I don't want to vote you out because I believe you're town, but at the same time you're gonna shoot me and I'm gonna be pissed.

It also sucks because he's being an idiot.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How am I even remotely scum, u nog

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

How am I even remotely scum, u nog

You don't really play rationally as scum or town, so I'm not going to give an intense casing. But using your pre-game anger at Kash to justify murdering him and then just descending into shitposting seems like a pretty good MO for scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would be true , if u know, I wasn't a claimed town PR already

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yes, which is why I'm saying 1) I don't believe your claim and 2) If you are town then you're worth voting out now.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
i agree with bottlekite but dont want to vote for GAY FOX

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So u are acting deliberately antitown because u don't like my view on a player? Do u know something the rest of us don't know. Because it sounds full of poo poo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

So u are acting deliberately antitown because u don't like my view on a player? Do u know something the rest of us don't know. Because it sounds full of poo poo

Actually it's because your tunneling one dude super hard and I don't see it as a bit.

##vote imgay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

No, you're acting deliberately anti-town and it's probably because you're scum but even if other people disagree they should vote you on principle.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
imgay deserves to have his revenge

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

imgay deserves to have his revenge

then go play against each other in hots or something, I don't want previous games of mafia to poo poo up the games of mafia I play in.

See bird, we both agree that imgay is doing this entirely for pre-game anger. So why is he trying to case kash as scum? It's loving dumb at worst, scummy at best.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If such a hypocrite tho. All ur posts this game prior are just poo poo and then u have the gall to judge me? gently caress off

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I could see Infinitum being scum this game. His posts read a lot more measured compared to other games, reminds me of when he was conferring with scumbros

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's cause noone wants to do D1 joke phase this game for some reason :qq:

How far away is D1 deadline?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tomorrow night

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Infinitum posted:

It's cause noone wants to do D1 joke phase this game for some reason :qq:

How far away is D1 deadline?

Anything to add to the conversation? Feeling guilty, you'd been quiet until someone mentioned your name

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
infinitum is most assuredly scum. Imgay is a big babby rear end bitch. Would vote for either.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think bottle knight is feigning outrage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

BottleKnight posted:

No, you're acting deliberately anti-town and it's probably because you're scum but even if other people disagree they should vote you on principle.

:agreed:

I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since he did actually roll scum in Kash's last game but I'm down with policy lynching him forever.

##vote imgay

• Locked thread