Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to Mammals Mafia, a C9 for 7 players.

For anyone not farmiliar a C9 is one of the following chosen at random:

1 Cop , 1 Doctor , 2 Mafia Goons , 3 Townies ;
1 Cop , 2 Mafia Goons , 4 Townie
1 Doctor , 2 Mafia Goons , 4 Townie
2 Mafia Goons , 5 Townie

Otherwise, Standard Rules:
Majority kills, not plurality, which could allow for a no-kill day
-No quoting mod PMs.
-No fake day actions
-Days will be 2-4 days IRL
-Nights should be no more than 24 hours
-Try not to post after the hammer. I work 12 hour days with no forums access at work, so if you gun crazy kids kill someone while I'm out, it may be a few hours before I can close the thread. Try and respect that. Nights will be open but wait for me to close the day
-In the event of a day kill, feel free to continue posting, unless you are the one who got killed.
-To format your vote please type "##vote targetname" in bold ( [ b ] to bold, without the spaces, [ /b ] to close tags). ##unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone but not put it on someone else yet.
-If you lurk there will be consequences.
-Have fun, it's a game.
-Nights are open

Players

Hal
Bowmore
Jimson
Amoeba
Kashuno
Fiddy
Jake

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Apr 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would like a new and interesting role Opop

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like small games

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I would like a new and interesting role Opop

Someone who makes posts both of good quality and quantity :rimshot:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like this lineup so far, should be an active and exciting game!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I like this lineup so far, should be an active and exciting game!
not sure how much of this is sarcasm haha

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore posted:

not sure how much of this is sarcasm haha

only like 88%

I think we are in the same timezone now so we can get into big slapfights it'll be great

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

only like 88%

I think we are in the same timezone now so we can get into big slapfights it'll be great
gently caress off Hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm in like sin

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore posted:

gently caress off Hal

Its not you bowmore, it's me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Let's just team up on Jimson instead, that guy is a wanker

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that loving Jimson guy

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'll put my name in for lurker team.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Let's just team up on Jimson instead, that guy is a wanker

Roles havn't even been posted, and Hal is already scumposting.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

im gunna b in dis gaem

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This game will never reach 3 pages, calling it now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

im gunna b in dis gaem

I don't think you should be allowed in any games until you go back and finish that temple game you abandoned like 4 years ago.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

This game will never reach 3 pages, calling it now

Are you gonna self claim post 1, and save us all the trouble of having to type your name?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jimson posted:

Are you gonna self claim post 1, and save us all the trouble of having to type your name?

You can just use meatball or one of my other 25 aliases in votefinder.

Oh wait...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

You can just use meatball or one of my other 25 aliases in votefinder.

Oh wait...

Ur a big ol' meatball boi ain't ya son

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jimson posted:

Ur a big ol' meatball boi ain't ya son

I'm actually rather svelte, thanks

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm actually rather svelte, thanks

Svelte starts with an S....
Scum starts with an S....
Connection? I'll let you be the judge. After enough people join...
and we get roles...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Suck my balls starts with an S too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Suck my balls starts with an S too.

Your just stacking up the evidence against yourself Hal or should I say, My little Meatball boi, better stop while you're ahead

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ok

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't think you should be allowed in any games until you go back and finish that temple game you abandoned like 4 years ago.

gets expunged from record after 3 breh

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just 1 more guys

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i play

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I'll get this started right away, although I don't want to do it without votefinder. Everyone PM trip

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Ok I'll get this started right away, although I don't want to do it without votefinder. Everyone PM trip

Pfff if I've been doing my 15 man game with out vote finder ;p

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok game is starting have fun.

Deadline is Monday night I guess

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Let's all discuss why we think Hal is scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
what is there to discuss? ##vote hal

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hey y'all jakep here bringin' the funk and flavor to the table Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (thats a wolf howl)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Can confirm Hal is scum. He told me in the scumdoc.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote amoeba

nice try buster brown but i'm scum with hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

hey y'all jakep here bringin' the funk and flavor to the table Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (thats a wolf howl)

A wolf howl Eh? Is this a game of Werewolf now? ##vote Jakep

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

A wolf howl Eh? Is this a game of Werewolf now? ##vote Jakep

Niiiiice try budyy

##vote jimson

:smug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Niiiiice try budyy

##vote jimson

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

Niiiiice try budyy

##vote jimson

How do I respond? How would one respond when they have masterfully trumped in such a manner.

UNLESS OF COURSE THEY RESPOND LIKE THIS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8eGzc4fpw

• Locked thread