Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Get gently carressed imgay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

MG3 posted:

##unvote kashuno kash is probably town guys.

What makes you say this? I'm null-lean-scum on Kash, I feel like when he does the "post a lot but don't actually say much" thing it's suspicious, but he might just play every game like that and I can't remember. I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable declaring him "probably town"

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

imgay posted:

yeah, atleast thats what it felt like, thats why i was so hurt at the start of the game by him

That post with that avatar makes me want to give you a big hug. Feel better :glomp:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I'm going to commit to bhb
##vote bhb
hes not posting and not voting in terms of scumhunting

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think im gay is also censored

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

i think im gay is also censored

Haha yep

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol you can even say my username if you put it in 2 words now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hth (h t h)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also mmt I know imgay is gonna shoot me tonight so yes I'm frustrated about it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I won't

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

also mmt I know imgay is gonna shoot me tonight so yes I'm frustrated about it.

Sometimes people die on N1*, it's no big deal. And you don't know he's going to shoot you, you're jumping to that conclusion in a way that doesn't feel genuine to me.

*(to me imgay having a night vig is the most obvious reason he wouldn't be able to do it today)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh my goddddddddddddd

imgay posted:

##vote kashuno jerk ball gaggler

imgay posted:

Kash is the woooorst.

imgay posted:

I'm not joking

imgay posted:

i have a gun but im not scum

imgay posted:

Vote kash so I don't waste my bullet on him

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

##vote bottleknight

Fake outrage

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got upset, sue me

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

MG3 posted:

##vote bottleknight

Fake outrage

bullship

##vote metal gear 3

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

My impression (having not read whatever other game you're referring to) was that it was playful banter but maybe I'm just not in the loop.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

My impression (having not read whatever other game you're referring to) was that it was playful banter but maybe I'm just not in the loop.

tldr; imgay immediately began voting me in every game possible when I didn't play to his expectations in Bowmore's game. It is not playful banter.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got legit mad at kash for awhile

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Not cool Imgay

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

imgay posted:

i got legit mad at kash for awhile

I never thought I'd be telling imgay this, but don't take Mafia too seriously :)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kash shouldn't have welshed then. imgay did nothing wrong

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
lol these anime avatars are great

sorry I haven't been posting but NA CS takes precedence

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
These new AVs are making me rock hard.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you weeaboo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Jimson came out of the anime closet to say:
These new AVs are making me rock hard.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

MG3 posted:

##vote bottleknight

Fake outrage

Did you even respond when I responded to you about this? You seem more like you want to be voting me than actually hunting scum.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

Did you even respond when I responded to you about this? You seem more like you want to be voting me than actually hunting scum.

No I didn't. I saw your response and summarily ignored it

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
oh mags never change :allears:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Vote count might be a little late tonight. Got a bbq to attend but it is still gonna be posted tonight.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

oh btw Jimson rarity said in mafia discussion she was going to need a replacement b/c she's super sick atm. I know in the OP you said no replacements but since it's still d1... maybe a replacement? unless she's scum then go ahead

I gave Rarity an addendum, that anyone is more than willing to help with. Because of they're health problems I am willing to accept a replacement, but only as long as I have to put in literally zero effort in recruiting them :D

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Barehanded Brother Voted Imgay
Birdstrike Is Kashuno Senpai? Maybe, because Birdstrike voted for them.
BottleKnight Voted for Imgay
Flying Leatherman Hasn't voted for anyone.
Iajanus Is a nice poster, it would be a shame if something happened to him. (Also he hasn't voted for anything)
Imgay (also voted for Barehanded Brother )
Infinitum voted for imgay
Jedit voted for the ninth layer and is just barely squeaking by on the post requirement you little poo poo.
Kashuno voted for imgay Also, he should have kept his promise to imgay about some will or some poo poo idk
MG3 voted for bottleknight
Murmur Twin voted for Barehanded Brother
Rarity voted for Flying Leatherman but may be replaced if they can take all the effort away from me.
The Ninth Layer voted for Wins32767
While A NAME MEANS NOTHING ON THE BATTLEFIELD. Venom Soag still voted for MG3
Wins32767 voted for Infinitum

Imgay-4
Barehanded Brother-2
The Ninth Layer-1
Bottleknight-1
Wins32767-1
Mg3-1
Infinitum-1
Kashuno-1

Just a reminder, Day 1 ends @ 11:59:59 am UTC-08:00 Pacific Time (US&Canada)

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Mar 31, 2016

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

:yeah:

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Kashuno vote

I'm a loving idiot.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
Were you guys waiting for me?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Revolver Anidav posted:

Were you guys waiting for me?

alwyas good to see a true diamong dog

:ocelot:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

To give everyone a quick explanation as to why I broke my own No Replacements rule.

Rarity has a health issue that is preventing them from playing. As such I decided since Day 1 hasn't even ended, and Rarity has like, 5 posts there's no reason we can't just switch em out and pretend Revolver Anidav just used to have an MLP av. I would buy and replace their AV if I had money, or cared enough, to further create the illusion for you all, but I don't.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

If you replaced my avatar Gaspy would just buy it back anyway. Or maybe I'd get a Transformer.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Turbodav D1.

Get hype.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Revolver Anidav posted:

If you replaced my avatar Gaspy would just buy it back anyway. Or maybe I'd get a Transformer.

you dint deserve a trabsformer m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I just want to play. Anidav is a friend for games in need.

• Locked thread