Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jimson posted:

Jedit voted for the ninth layer and is just barely squeaking by on the post requirement you little poo poo.

Perhaps if people were to play Mafia instead of discussing Anime and which stupid loving memes were censored today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
wait theres a post requiremen

poo poo i need to stop huffign

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

5 posts per day to avoid dying of dysentery

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
Ok someone explain what happened so far.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I'll give you a quick run down.

Everyone thought it was hilarious that posting im gay is censored.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
G'night all when I come back tomario someone better be dead. Day ends in like 11 hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

Kash and Imgay really really want to gently caress each other.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jimson posted:

I'll give you a quick run down.

Everyone thought it was hilarious that posting im gay is censored.

Jedit posted:

Perhaps if people were to play Mafia instead of discussing Anime and which stupid loving memes were censored today?

Mafia Jedit? This is bad comedy.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Revolver Anidav posted:

bullshit drama between GAY FOX and PSYCHO KASHUNO mayb neing used by imgay as a cover to not scum hump

bottleknife is cool and good

MG3 seems bad and scummt

infinitum is a terrible perskn

murnur seems not annotign this game which is ankoyign as i wanted to have a go at then

breadstick is a true diamond dong

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
Wait, are imgay and Kashuno diamond dogs too? This is getting to be a big clubhouse.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Revolver Anidav posted:

Wait, are imgay and Kashuno diamond dogs too? This is getting to be a big clubhouse.

imgay is the picture of a model soldier

kashumo went rogue and holds a place of honor in the ranks but no longer identifieb as a DDog

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Imgay you better not loving shoot me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote infinitum swear to god imgay shoot someone else if you forgive me

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
[quote="Venom Soag"
murnur seems not annotign this game which is ankoyign as i wanted to have a go at then
[/quote]

I'm sorry I'm not annotating my cases as much as normal but we're still early in the game. Feel free to have a go at me regardless

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Venom Soag posted:

bullshit drama between GAY FOX and PSYCHO KASHUNO mayb neing used by imgay as a cover to not scum hump

bottleknife is cool and good

MG3 seems bad and scummt

infinitum is a terrible perskn

breadstick is a true diamond dong

who is breadstick

like your posting is getting even worse than it used to be. Come back to the real world pls boss

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

who is breadstick

like your posting is getting even worse than it used to be. Come back to the real world pls boss

Venom's just keeping us waiting huh

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

What makes you say this? I'm null-lean-scum on Kash, I feel like when he does the "post a lot but don't actually say much" thing it's suspicious, but he might just play every game like that and I can't remember. I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable declaring him "probably town"

So you think I'm faking outrage not to defend my scumbud kash from death, but just to blend in as town?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
We're three and a half hours from deadline, I think. Should probably figure out what we're doing d1.

iajanus is bothering me because he's barely posted enough to avoid dysentery, and those posts are pretty empty of any meaning.

Infinitum bothers me more, though, because a lot of his posts feel like they're just trying to extend jokephase after the rest of the game had moved on to actually playing the game, or are acting like they're contributing without actually doing much. I don't like it, it feels like posts generated for the sake of a postcount without actually providing content.

##vote: Infinitum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can we get a deadline extension? 3PM EST seems like such a bad time

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

BottleKnight posted:

So you think I'm faking outrage not to defend my scumbud kash from death, but just to blend in as town?

I can't read your mind, I'm just saying that you seemed to get awfully mad at something that hadn't actually happened.

I'm kind of surprised that people don't seem to find BHB's low-effort votes and then excusing himself from casing people to be scummy.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Apparently answering questions, being sarcastic in general, and being unfamiliar with more than half the players, is a surefire scumtell these days.

Deadline is 5am here in Sydney, so imma be asleep for it.

I'm cool with my vote on imgay. Not liking the way he's tunnelling Kash and being an arse about it.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

As a last second vote before deadline I'll do this:

##vote im gay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Call me Vemongay now since I got this eyepatch.
Also you guys should look at bhb

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Infinitum posted:

Apparently answering questions, being sarcastic in general, and being unfamiliar with more than half the players, is a surefire scumtell these days.

Deadline is 5am here in Sydney, so imma be asleep for it.

I'm cool with my vote on imgay. Not liking the way he's tunnelling Kash and being an arse about it.

Ugh this post is awful. Look at it. Self-pitying, self-conscious, and self-satisfied all at the same time. How that's even possible I'm not sure.

imgay is still my policy vote but this is a Bad Post and I Don't Like It.

Also he referenced how there was no Day 1 jokephase, but it feels like this entire day has been a joke, both during my initial read and my reread this morning. Kash, imgay, Venom Soag, and mags shitposting relentlessly, people seriously voting for a D1 miller claim, the mod joining in on the shitposting, it's just...ugh. I mean when the most reasonable person in the game is posting in-character for the early 1800s all you can do is just wait for them to die or get sick of it.

iajanus is my Dark Horse pick for scum, his posts have been mostly metagame conversation (e.g. "oh wow look at the time! i'm just posting!" "great flavor" and "yes that is how this game mechanic works") and one question that it doesn't seem like he cares about the answer to.

also lol kash:

Kashuno posted:

I am going to get a gently caress ton of use out of this av.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

2 hours left for deadline.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay is never helpful to town, even as town, and is now being actively anti-town. I think he's scum. Get rid of him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

imgay is never helpful to town, even as town, and is now being actively anti-town. I think he's scum. Get rid of him.

imgay is really good town honestly, it's just a poo poo attitude in this game

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

imgay is really good town honestly, it's just a poo poo attitude in this game

Explain? Shitposting is alignment-neutral so he's a lot more useful to scum than town.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bk, maybe trying reading me a bit. I've already cooled off on kash and your shitposting is just as bad as mine. don't act like your on a high ground

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Are you still going to shoot him tonight?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no, i dont know how many times you want me to repeat that

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

no, i dont know how many times you want me to repeat that

All you've said is you can't shoot him yet. Stop pretending you've said things you haven't. I'm glad you're not mad at kash anymore I guess??

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BottleKnight posted:

All you've said is you can't shoot him yet. Stop pretending you've said things you haven't. I'm glad you're not mad at kash anymore I guess??

reading is hard

Kashuno posted:

also mmt I know imgay is gonna shoot me tonight so yes I'm frustrated about it.

imgay posted:

I won't

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I trust imgay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

reading is hard

I guess I missed that. Thank you imgay.

##unvote

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Oh poo poo we only have 25 min. ##vote infinitum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

##unvote imgay
##vote infinitum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote infinutum If I haven't

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really think this deadline sucks tho no aus people will be around to close days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
3PM deadlines are...questionable.

Kashuno posted:

##vote infinutum If I haven't

You have, and on this very page. Now, it's my turn.

##unvote imgay
##vote Infinitum

• Locked thread