Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
This is the best gallery :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Night Danger Moose posted:

Hope I'm not too late for squirrel chat.

Found this little guy on the edge of the sidewalk. He wasn't moving but he was still warm. I picked him up and he snuggled into my hand. Brought him to the spca, they have a specific squirrel rehabilitation facility for baby squirrels. :3:

Glad to hear those special, really tiny, instruments arrived just in time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FieGqyLJYHc

Trillian
Sep 14, 2003

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Oh yeah, a few years ago i was watching some nature show about some kind of squirrel that builds little tunnels underground to live in. They chew shed rattlesnake skin into a pulp and rub it into theirs and their babby's fur to confuse hungry rattlesnakes.
At one part, this rattlesnake wasn't falling for it, and was getting really close to the entrance of this squirrel fort, so one of the adult squirrels started shoving rocks and dirt and dust in the snakes face until he slithered off. I was like: "Hell yeah, little squirrel! I'll hold your purse while you whoop that trick!".
Of course i cant remember the name of that show or what kind of squirrels they were.

That's California ground squirrels. I have seen a gray squirrel attack a cat in defense of its pups, too.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I just wanted to share a little love about my cat, Momo.

Some of you might not know that Momo is the best kitty in the whole wide world. He's ten years old and has been with me through thick and thin. I lived in an abusive household and eventually moved in with an abusive boyfriend. The abuse left me with PTSD and exacerbated my depression. eventually I got my poo poo together and started rebuilding my life. Through everything, Momo has been right there, loving me whole heartedly. When I couldn't get out of bed, he was there cuddled up to me and purring, never leaving my side. When I have panic attacks or flashbacks, he's right there with his raspy little sandpaper tongue to give me kisses until I come out of it. He's huge, but he has the tiniest, squeakiest little meow ever. He likes to lay on my arm so I can't move it when I'm asleep, and gets very annoyed if there isn't enough room for him on the bed. (He likes to stretch out and take most of it.) He's a total stoner kitty, and gets even more cuddly on catnip. He's an incredible mouser. He loves velcro and shoelaces to the point of obsession.

I just love him a lot and wanted to show him to you guys.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Momo is a very good cat. :unsmith:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Maru's face in this is killing me. :kimchi:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sociopastry posted:

Some of you might not know that Momo is the best kitty in the whole wide world. He's ten years old and has been with me through thick and thin. I lived in an abusive household and eventually moved in with an abusive boyfriend. The abuse left me with PTSD and exacerbated my depression. eventually I got my poo poo together and started rebuilding my life. Through everything, Momo has been right there, loving me whole heartedly. When I couldn't get out of bed, he was there cuddled up to me and purring, never leaving my side. When I have panic attacks or flashbacks, he's right there with his raspy little sandpaper tongue to give me kisses until I come out of it. He's huge, but he has the tiniest, squeakiest little meow ever. He likes to lay on my arm so I can't move it when I'm asleep, and gets very annoyed if there isn't enough room for him on the bed. (He likes to stretch out and take most of it.) He's a total stoner kitty, and gets even more cuddly on catnip. He's an incredible mouser. He loves velcro and shoelaces to the point of obsession.

:3: Momo is perfect. Great name!

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Sociopastry posted:

Good catte, A+.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Wow, is this a mid-boop photo? Quite a feat!

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Dick Trauma posted:

Wow, is this a mid-boop photo? Quite a feat!

It is the only way to get him to look at the camera. He weirdly loves boops.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://zippy.gfycat.com/ImpressionableDearGardensnake.webm

http://i.imgur.com/HucPwEZ.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/PwFPeyS.gifv

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Sky-Cattes learning to sky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C7do93-GB8

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Sky-cattes are my favourite of the Sky-animals.

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Found Charlie lounging in a sunny spot in the living room. My goal is to be as chilled as this dog.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Saffronica posted:

Found Charlie lounging in a sunny spot in the living room. My goal is to be as chilled as this dog.

Dog winks bring me such joy. Thank you for capturing one as good as this.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

:kimchi: I can't believe my Momo inspired the new thread title. So proud.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
More winks please! I caught one from Ham the other day.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Kojiro posted:

More winks please!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Saffronica posted:

I very much enjoy all Shepard breeds. :allears:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I don't know where the camera is or I'd get a picture of it, but there's a squirrel sitting on our patio eating seeds that've fallen out of the bird feeder, and she is just trolling the ever-loving poo poo out of my dog :3: She'll grab seeds, sit there gnawing on them while flicking her tail side to side, then Jessica will put her paw on the glass door and she'll scamper back about three steps, flick her tail some more, then come back up even closer to the glass.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

All the kitty winks :kimchi:

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Is it a dog ? Is it a monkey ? Is it a little weird sheep ? It's so fuzzy :3:

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Zanael posted:

Looks like a baby keeshond to me. They're medium-sized, friendly, and fluff.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Zanael posted:

I think it's a little storm cloud that sprouted legs.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

SpacePig posted:

I think it's a little storm cloud that sprouted legs.

:3:

For serious, though, the person who posted it on imgur said it was a baby pomeranian.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Dat wiggly tail

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

pookel posted:

:3:

For serious, though, the person who posted it on imgur said it was a baby Pomeranian.

loving dog has loving papers.

Baby Pomeranians are something else. They are just faces with fluff.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Chromatic posted:

They are just faces with fluff.

I think that's definitely more like a fluff with a face

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmts3jhp8Gk

How are they even real

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

double bun :3:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Saw cute thread, thought I'd share my cat Charlie.

We have no idea how old he is - we adopted him after his old owner (my wife's Aunt) died. We've had him at least 5 years, she had him 3 or more, and he was a fully grown cat when she adopted him as a stray. We just say he's 10.

Here he is guarding the wifi.

Here he is looking pensive. Notice that he appears to be inches from your face in this picture - his preferred position.

Here he is in a nest of duvet.

And of course he's best at sleeping.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

smilingfish posted:

And of course he's best at sleeping.

It's definitely best to let your cat's batteries run out completely before recharging them.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
Oh my god you guys I just found out there's a place in Southern Oregon with capybaras. Who wants to road trip from Portland?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I just had a random thought, cute thread: what would a savannah cat/sphinx cat hybrid look like? Like Frankie with giraffe legs?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Segmentation Fox posted:

Oh my god you guys I just found out there's a place in Southern Oregon with capybaras. Who wants to road trip from Portland?

Me, let's go.

Content:

Present Cat greets you.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Das Boo posted:

Me, let's go.

Content:

Present Cat greets you.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to open them later. Also, he gets the boxes."

Curiosity
Sep 12, 2012

Little deaf girl finds out why they call it the happiest place on earth :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StLmmsJGNQ8

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Needy cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeHd0Ee5Bw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chromatic posted:

loving dog has loving papers.

Baby Pomeranians are something else. They are just faces with fluff.