Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

D_Smart posted:

Compounded by the fact that I'm sitting on E.L.E. material that I am prevented from sharing.

So pissed right now. Meanwhile, people are foolishly still putting money into a project they are never - ever - going to get. :(

gently caress the lawyers Derek! Seriously, you're fighting the ultimate battle between good and evil here. (CIG is the evil in this example).

Tell the public the truth about CIG, then let the cards fall where they may. If those rear end clowns sue you then we'll populate the courtroom with Goons to cheer for you.

Think of all the agarophobic mentally challenged autistic spectrum disability-paycheck-receiving turbonerd sperglord fatties you will be saving from surviving on ramen for the next ten years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
Anyone else have an urge to punch Sandi in the face after "We're putting the P in the PU" bit? Holy gently caress her face.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Toops posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5VfKSYvSk

Derek: "Oh I'm jacked. I'm jacked to the TITS!!!"

e: this is literally a perfect metaphor for what's going on right now.

Derek: "Do you feel it??"

Goons: "No."

:vince:

:five: :five: :five:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

love/sweat/blood: star citizen

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Why is their mousepad 5 feet long?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

lol redoing port olisar to add shops

im ded

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
This video is Booooring. The stream was better.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Greetings from page 2799.

Ryan Archer.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

"So we are finally getting the P in the PU."

Christ almighty. What a loving hack.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Space Court is the ELE.

Eonwe finally comes through.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:vince:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Daztek posted:

lol redoing port olisar to add shops

im ded

Taking bets now: which decorative part of the station will desynch with everything else first. Bonus point/tiebreaker question: in which direction will the desynch happen in relation to the intended movement?

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Colostomy Bag posted:

"So we are finally getting the P in the PU."

Christ almighty. What a loving hack.

Give her credit - she knew which letter stood for which word. I had assumed that was beyond her.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
Lol, this guy from Frankfurd....

Seriously, this guy is basically saying... poo poo's hosed.

VR : postponed, not a priority he says.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

woah guys, breaking news, they had a scope for the shop that they wanted to do, but then they realized that there were so many other things they could put in, so its been expanded! This sounds familiar.......hmmm..... also there's legit a place called dumper's depot...wow

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

A Neurotic Jew posted:

its not a stream, its a pre-recorded youtube they put to their channel.

trust me, it will be linked soon after they post it.

I wonder if they recorded it before yesterday's disastrous AtV. Though Jared's Reddit post in which he said some of Chris' verbal 2.4 diarrhea will be clarified today, leads me to believe that they recorded it after.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Foundry 42, UK Status: Microphone/Sound/Skype is hosed

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Bye Derek! Your contribution to this conversation was fun, the hate you inspire the shitizens was inspiring, but the attitude, rudeness and attention whoring is getting old as hell.

- Ryan Archer

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Goobs posted:

woah guys, breaking news, they had a scope for the shop that they wanted to do, but then they realized that there were so many other things they could put in, so its been expanded! This sounds familiar.......hmmm..... also there's legit a place called dumper's depot...wow

The entire project is Dumper's Depot, etc.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Daztek posted:

lol how did they think: hm yess this sounds fine

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Daztek posted:

the guy with the scraggly hair is eightace.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
QA were having a blast moving fish tanks around their hangar. :-|

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Ragequit posted:

Hey guys I have solid proof in the form of my own website/blog post. Totes legit.

....except you didn't read the blog or you'd see the link to the magazine article. There is that.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

But I thought they said that they were refocusing VR to be a priority!

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

:boom:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Brian Chambers looks so dead inside

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

stinch posted:

They probably had to scrap that since CR contradicted everything Erin said in his everything and the kitchen sink will be in 2.4 livestream.

That's precisely what I was thinking as well, hence me previous comment about when it was recorded.

Man, they're in so much poo poo right now.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AP posted:

Where did the helmet come from, any other pictures of it?

Jump Point June 2015

I am 90% sure this is from Burn Notice somewhere. I am micheal westin, and when you're burned, you are put in star citizen......

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

G0RF posted:

Ben confirms the obvious

Still no roadmap for PTU development...

Wasn't it just yesterday that Jared was talking about how everything people expected in 2.4 was actually a roadmap for the next year?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

D_Smart posted:

I wonder if they recorded it before yesterday's disastrous AtV. Though Jared's Reddit post in which he said some of Chris' verbal 2.4 diarrhea will be clarified today, leads me to believe that they recorded it after.

I found it interesting next week's 10ftc was recorded Tuesday.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Goobs posted:

Anyone else have an urge to punch Sandi in the face after "We're putting the P in the PU" bit? Holy gently caress her face.

fuzzknot 2.0: not a good look

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
out of all the things in this thread, derek's combination backtracking-while-claiming-to-not-backtrack is the best :allears:

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
My stimpire other-soul is the baldy in the top right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwIzILcoxM&t=3809s

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

G0RF posted:

Ben confirms the obvious

Still no roadmap for PTU development...

Erin almost accidentally says they do everything in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwIzILcoxM&t=1420s

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

yesss, the erin interview still has cardboard sandi right in the middle

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

out of all the things in this thread, derek's combination backtracking-while-claiming-to-not-backtrack is the best :allears:

DS and Dolvak should compare notes on driving cars with 6 reverse gears.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

D_Smart posted:

First, my apologies for calling you an idiot. It's one of those days and I should have looked at who I was responding to because it appeared to be SillyBones or one of the RSI/CIG related alt accounts I've started keeping track of and investigating.

That said, my comment that Ben should look up Warrant Canary had nothing to do with FISA, The Patriot Act or anything of the sort.

I was using it in context of "I know something that you don't, but I can't talk about it". There is NO other legal context for it; and a gag order won't apply since there is no originating lawsuit.

My comment has to do with the concept of NOT being able to say ANYTHING about an on-going events/op/action. That being the position THEY are in. I am in the same boat. And I said this (re: E.L.E) even BEFORE the AtV aired and everyone started speculating on the demeanor, body language etc of all three of them on camera.

It was also what prompted my message to Erin.

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary

Gotcha :thumbsup:

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Beet Wagon posted:

https://sendvid.com/n6fln1tn

Did you make this? The loving "Fedora Selfies" folder made me laugh so hard I had to pause it.

:master:

Yes, I made it, but I expect it to be in Ryan's portfolio within the hour.

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

Daztek posted:

yesss, the erin interview still has cardboard sandi right in the middle

always watching...

also this AI "demo" is creepy as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwIzILcoxM&t=3747s

blueberrysmith fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wasn't it just yesterday that Jared was talking about how everything people expected in 2.4 was actually a roadmap for the next year?

Things are just too dynamic right now, so the roadmap for which roadmap is currently in play constantly changes.

• Locked thread