Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
By my count, that's 5 votes for him and we need 8. Anyone else around or is this going to end in a nolynch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Actually it's 6 votes. C'mon y'all two more, is anyone here?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry i got caught up in new ff15 demo ##vote infitinitum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Whoooo 1 minute left bois

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Can you guys squeak in that last vote?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So, if I get the 8 votes needed for a majority vote, I will set a time for the start of Overtime.

What this means, is that the thread will stay locked until that time. Once that time rolls around I will unlock the thread and the 3 hours of overtime will start.

During that 3 hours unless 14 out of the 15 people vote for one player there will be no lynch. You will all argue your cases, and place votes. At the end of that 3 hours if a player has the required number of votes (8) They will be lynched. This is only going to be for day 1 while I find a better time that fits our AUS players schedules. Feel free to send me PMs with suggestions for deadlines, but I am probably leaning towards a night deadline in my timezone.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 31, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay so we now have enough votes for the extension so what's going to happen is at 5:00p.m. Pacific time. We are going to start overtime. It will last until 8:00 p.m. Pacific time.

No One will be lynched during those 3 hours unless 14 out of the 15 players vote for them.
At the end of the 3 hours I will tally votes. MAJORITY still decides a lynch, so if overtime ends and there are only 7 votes it's still a no lynch.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Let the Lightning round begin!
3-hours of straight up hardcore politicking and mafia-ing.
Starting now this thread is open until 8:00 pacific time, Once I close the thread that means all votes are counted and someone is lynched. Unless of course someone is able to get 14 out of 15 votes lobbed on their dumb head.

Recommended listening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Sups guysz

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
g'day mates

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
14 out of 15 votes? Is there only 1 scum?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

So we tried to get infinitum before why should or shouldn't we just continue that thought?

I think he's a good candidate though how new to mafia is he?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Revolver Anidav posted:

Nah it's majority, just the round doesn't end until the deadline UNLESS someone gets 14 votes. It's basically pointless.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Revolver Anidav posted:

If the 3-hours end and someone has 8-votes against them there lynched anyway. The 14/15 is to end the lightning round early. I.E. Everyone agrees that yeah, gently caress that guy lets bus em bois.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

But yeah 3 hours isn't that long to actually scumhunt. Sorry to infinitum but I'm still gonna vote for him.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

What if the miller is the scum, and the real way to win is by living in racial harmony. It sounds like what happened in the Australian fauna game.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

But yeah 3 hours isn't that long to actually scumhunt. Sorry to infinitum but I'm still gonna vote for him.

How is it not long enough?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

##vote bottleknight

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Dude was feigning outrage during the entire first day and then he makes that phony post that comes across so fake about voting infinitum.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Everybody vote bottleknight now

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

It's hard to talk about how Infinitum sounds scummy without comparing to the other game we're in.

If I vote him is that hammer? Do all the old votes still count?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

It's hard to talk about how Infinitum sounds scummy without comparing to the other game we're in.

What do you think of bottleknight?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
vote infinitum, move on to tomorrow.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Revolver Anidav posted:

All votes are reset for OVERTIME

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

vote infinitum, move on to tomorrow.

Why not bottleknight?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Lol mags you go from why not infinitum to "Oh yeah I don't like bottleknight!!" in one post.

I don't think 3 hours is long enough unless everyone in the game is around and discussing consistently for 3 hours. I have settled on infinitum being scummy. I don't know what it is about my posts that are pinging you so hard.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

Ah ##vote infinitum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

this is loving stupid.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote infinitum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hope we get enough people to show back up during this 3 hour window when we couldn't get enough over a few days!!!!!!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I had felt as if you were feigning outrage during the Imgay kashuno fight. Your posts w/re that whole thing felt super fake.

Your defeatist post to just go with the majority opinion in overtime made me suspicious you were scum hoping for an easy position to take.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

MG3 posted:

What do you think of bottleknight?

He didn't stand out to me as much as Infinitum when I was catching up. But looking over his posts he was pushing imgay really hard. I'd vote for him if it isn't just splitting the vote.

I think Infinitum is better though.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

That post was @bottleknight

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to bed soon

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote infinitum

also

MG3 posted:

Everybody vote bottleknight now

this seems like bullshit

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Jimson posted:

##vote Infinitum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

##vote infinitum

also

this seems like bullshit

agreed. if Infinitum flips scum mags is gonna look real bad.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
yah okay vote anime chump

##vote infinidumb

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I will vote infinitum but I'd like all of you to respond with your thoughts on bottleknight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

I will vote infinitum but I'd like all of you to respond with your thoughts on bottleknight

idk why people think he was feigning anger, and I don't think it comes from a town perspective.

• Locked thread