Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I really like horror movies and I feel like I've seen most of the good ones already so now I'm just watching whatever I can find on Netflix, and I saw this movie and am more than halfway through it and I have to say every dude in this movie is the rapiest motherfucker and idk if it is supposed to be implied that this Manny Lane girl makes the guys horns and rapey with some weird lady pheromone or what but it is just such a gross representation of my entire gender and I just had to post this thread to say that I think this movie is bad and a negative portrayal of men and that now I'm a feminist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

op do you think the movie is bad because i also like horr or movies and i havent seen it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I would say it is pretty okay just really bad portrayals of human beings which honestly can be expected I guess somewhat from a slasher type movie but it's like really she'll if people who just want to gently caress this girl. The main other girls character arcs amount to one calling the other fat and then later telling Manny Lane she is so much prettier than herself.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Now I am making Franks and beans but instead of hot dog weiners i used bacon and cheddar sausages and it's gonna be really good but I'm still watching the end of the movie as well I paused it to stir my Franks and beans but I'm back ot watching it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

Now I am making Franks and beans but instead of hot dog weiners i used bacon and cheddar sausages and it's gonna be really good but I'm still watching the end of the movie as well I paused it to stir my Franks and beans but I'm back ot watching it

I wish i could have your life

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay the twist of the movie is the guy who is killing everyone and is the slasher guy was her "nice guy" friend from the start of the film who was all like oh these guys are all asshomes nyah to her and was like obviously pining after her and she was in on the murdering of them because I guess she was just tired of them being rapey as gently caress. Now her and the guy are going to do a suicide pact and I super don't get this movie any more. Now she doesn't want to and a sherif is saving her and uh oh he got sgabed in the tummy. The nice guy is chasing her and he's like I'm gonna kill you Manny Lane and she falls in a pit of dead animals and he falls in and it's so weird for real. What a weird movie. Idk if I would suggest any else watch it. But the Franks and beans I made were really good .

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I wish i could have your life

You can come sleep in my couch or we can take turns in my bed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm also super loving stoned and I went and got cheese curds earlier so I might make poutine later I'm not sure!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hers a picture of my Franks and beans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

You can come sleep in my couch or we can take turns in my bed

Sounds good to me, we can braid our hair and talk about girls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay but I'm not taking off my shirt or pants

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

Okay but I'm not taking off my shirt or pants

I'll compensate and take off both

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You ever see the french horror movie Ils (Them) it's pretty rad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've made a huge mistak

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
That movie was boring af. Try The Taking of Deborah Logan for an entertaining lovely horror movie.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dave_Indeed posted:

That movie was boring af. Try The Taking of Deborah Logan for an entertaining lovely horror movie.

I really liked that movie thanks for the good recommendation Daniel

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
how were the franks and beans

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Really good thank you for asking

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You ever see the french horror movie Ils (Them) it's pretty rad

i saw it

Dave_Indeed posted:

i saw it

op have you seen the babadook op have you seen oculus op have you seen it follow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yes I have seen and very much enjoyed all three of those films lonesome dwarf oculus was a pleasant surprise because really wwe pictures

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

they are three movies that i like a lot lets be friends

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

email me

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
It follows is very good you should also watch The Guest.

Also the Witch is a good horror movie

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I haven't seen the witch yet because it is still in theaters I think and is the others the one with ohhhh they were the ghosts all along

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh you said the guest idk what that is have you seen the visit

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

Oh you said the guest idk what that is have you seen the visit

The guest has the girl from It Follows its a super pulpy john carpenter-esquee horror thriller.

I think the guy that had to gently caress-murder the prostitute in se7en is in it

What is the Visit?

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
You should watch Absentia, it's by the same people who made Oculus. Also The Abandoned, but that one's probably hard to find.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

The guest has the girl from It Follows its a super pulpy john carpenter-esquee horror thriller.

I think the guy that had to gently caress-murder the prostitute in se7en is in it

What is the Visit?

The visit is my night shymalan no wait don't run away it's good I swear here kids go to visit their grandparents and their grandma has something called sundowner syndrome which is a form of dementia that afflicts some elderly people at night and they get a little nutty anywausb there is indeed a twist like you would think since it's my night shymalan but it's really good and totally got me and oh man its actually brilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i liked YELLOWBRICKROAD too

edit :mostly

• Locked thread