Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

naem posted:

I think it would take rleither explosions or a very large angry black man in a wide brimmed hat yelling "assume the position" which is how I paid for college

I have a masteters degree
retard masteterbators degree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
.380 Llama from 1982
.22 Ruger SR22 Pistol from 2008.

I'm cheap.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Dave_Indeed posted:

This poll is just the government trying to put me on a list again.

All my guns were lost in a boating accident.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Ive thought about buying a gun for target practice, and maybe work my way up to hunting deer like most people I know do. Only thing that has stopped me is "gun people" are total dorks.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Only have a .357 right now because reloading is cheap and its loud and fun. I've had my fair share though all the normal fun evil stuff, AR, ak. I sold all my aks after Sandy hook and I'm actually in the green still for my whole life because of that

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't but I do enjoy using them at the range with friends and/or family :unsmith:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hmmmm let me check my inventory of devices specifically designed to murder/maim living tissue efficiently from a distance.... none

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Risky posted:

All my guns were lost in a boating accident.

This is the only proper answer.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I love guns but i look at tfr and i think"okay these dudes want to have sex with guns"

Theyre also a novelty in australia no one has guns.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A Browning 1911 .38 and an old-rear end single barrel 10 gauge shotgun. One used to be for range shooting (before crazy ammo prices) and the other because my dad gave it to me. I'm planning on getting a polymer Judge for my birthday for reasons.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If by gun u mean erection, then no, OP, I can't own a gun ne more. :(

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008
own 5 guns, which sounds like a lot, but i'm aiming for one of each type. One semi-auto pistol (springfield XL .40) one rifle (junk Chechen SKS 5.56mm) one shotgun (Mossburg 500 series pump-action 12-gauge), One revolver (Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380), and a couple others that I'm probably going to sell off.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

who needs guns when you have a katana?

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

jk i have both

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Isaac posted:

I love guns but i look at tfr and i think"okay these dudes want to have sex with guns"

Theyre also a novelty in australia no one has guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1711jiiRtM

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i have shot guns and it's kiiiiiinda fun, but guys whats with like, violence and weapons and stuff? guns are kinda repulsive, why would you ever want to own one

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Inevitably, the descent down the slime gullet into the bowels of gun morality chat begins

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Inevitably, the descent down the slime gullet into the bowels of gun morality chat begins

i'm not really asking an ethical or political question, just a personal one

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im in the kitcheb and theres granny smith apples. What kind of fuckass buys granny Smith apples.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Isaac posted:

Im in the kitcheb and theres granny smith apples. What kind of fuckass buys granny Smith apples.

this kind of fuckass *does the double thumb point thing*

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
A Steyr-Mannlicher M1895, a Mosin-Nagant M44, a Nagant revolver, and a Reminton 870 in 20 gauge. Also a .22 air rifle, a target air pistol, and a silly pretend Walther bb gun.

And yet I am a filthy communist liberal that believes in gun control. It always pisses off my friend who is a "Sovereign Citizen" that I am a liberal that owns guns. It causes his brain to lock up.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
The only moral gun ownership is my gun ownership.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Yeah, a bunch. Mostly rifles, but a couple shotguns. Thinking of selling a few since my safe is pretty much out of room.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

My understanding is that 6 guage is an extremely large gun. Is that the case

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I do not own a gun. I dont even know what I'd do with a gun

drive out into the woods and shoot water melons or cans or whatever? I can live without that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Id would trade my left foot to shoot a 4ga

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you dont get the above joke in the gbs chat thread i detailed shooting a 12ga next to my foot.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
gonna shoot all my problems away!

Excuse me, these pickles are stuck, can you get the lid loose?

No problem ma'am. *bullet explodes jar, glass and pickles fly everywhere* :tipshat:

Help mister, my cat is stuck up that tree!

*shoots branches, cat falls down plus remnants of one bird* :tipshat:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

I will have some day traded my left foot to shoot a 12ga that I got my hands on

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I do not own a gun. I dont even know what I'd do with a gun

drive out into the woods and shoot water melons or cans or whatever? I can live without that

Do you like fireworks? Would you like a firework that can be set of basically at the touch of a button and that can make a can jump at a distance? Are you concerned about a possible upcoming race war?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Did i post the pic of the hole it made in the ground. I cant remember

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Did i post the pic of the hole it made in the ground. I cant remember

Yeah i told you to put an egg in it

That was in the Uther thread though

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah i told you to put an egg in it

That was in the Uther thread though

I have an egg bjt its dark now.

Did i end up posting my garbage fire pics last night i cant remember that either

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my father is dead :(

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

my father is dead :(

What was his name?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

What was his name?

:(

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once this well liked bloke in highschool went home at recess and necked himself. Like that night inwas at the kids bar smashijg beer and on evstacy and i kept making like "pity he didnt hang around" jokes. How i got outta there with my teeth in tact is a mystery.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Isaac posted:

Once this well liked bloke in highschool went home at recess and necked himself. Like that night inwas at the kids bar smashijg beer and on evstacy and i kept making like "pity he didnt hang around" jokes. How i got outta there with my teeth in tact is a mystery.

same

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I cant help you. Noone can. In my experience let everything thats painful happen. Dont avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Isaac posted:

I cant help you. Noone can. In my experience let everything thats painful happen. Dont avoid it.
i agree, hence you should do as many painful things to yourself as possible

• Locked thread