Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

gettin real sad about this man who mugs people with minimum wage jobs in front of their kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

well I would if he was real which he probably wasn't

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I own a three handguns and a rifle. I go to the range once every few months. Not a fanatic, but I like my guns.

On the other hand, I think handguns should probably be illegal. They're responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths, and the only service they really provide is the ability to be concealed. That's something that the average person does not need to be able to do with a deadly weapon.

who changed your av and why do you still have it. also death to nooner

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Man Whore posted:

gettin real sad about this man who mugs people with minimum wage jobs in front of their kids.

thats me you nailed it

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im a member of the thieves guild

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Shaquin posted:

thats me you nailed it

The joke is that I'm not sad about it and nobody actually is

Shaquin posted:

im a member of the thieves guild

thats the worst written questline

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
this thread is the joke and we're all the clowns man whore

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgSOCYhwLJ8

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

that attempted burn by fluffy bunnies was just embarrassing though/

absolutely shameful

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Shaquin posted:

Should I go back to that story and add that dude honking your nose as your fetish because I think that's getting a little weird even for gbs.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYBWGCFF88s

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Shaquin posted:

when you are a clown, no one ever takes you seriously

One things for sure, I ain't never gonna die in no ghetto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anjrgxb4K0k

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Apr 2, 2016

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I own a Taurus 380 revolver my wife used to carry and a keltec 9mm that was my daily carrier as well. I also have a 30.06 hunting carbine. Theyre all sitting locked up in my uncles safe back in the states.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Yeah guns are pretty neat op

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

8 track betamax posted:

I own a Taurus 380 revolver my wife used to carry and a keltec 9mm that was my daily carrier as well. I also have a 30.06 hunting carbine. Theyre all sitting locked up in my uncles safe back in the states.
where are you living now? its not britian is it? if so, you poor bastard.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Man Whore posted:

I live in the same time zone as grate Britain but a couple thousand miles to the south

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Man Whore posted:

stop doxing mods

edit beaten

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ive been shooting guns my whole drat life im from fuckin oklahoma after all. but i dont know seems weird to me, not sure when you are gonna be able to effectively use your concealed weapon in a way that doesn't escalate the situation or put other people in danger

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i have excellent aim

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I don't own a pistol because I genuinely believe in the lyrics of saturday night special by lynyrd skynyrd but you can take my AR-15 from my cold dead hands.

unless its to replace the ar-15 with a cooler gun. The ar-15 is the honda civic of guns in that while it does everything I want it to do, it is boring looking and can be correctly described as "plastic"

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 2, 2016

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Replace it with with a CZ 805

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Replace it with a C=64

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm getting a shotgun soon

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFqBkSJOYOQ

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
Guns are like cops. They make everything worse.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

these crackers can compose a mean chip-tune

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

its good that it definitely left no lasting psychological residue and you certainly are not fetishizing home invasion as a chance to "throw down" not at all. I too worry about the endless hordes of miscreants beyond my lawn and speak like I live in a fort besieged.

I daresay you've been "triggered" :grin:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
looks like that poster just got triggered

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
that is the more succinct and subtle joke you should have went with

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Whoa whoa somebody got... Triggered! :stare:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol triggered in a thread about guns

so many lols

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I carry a gun in the extremely low chance that I am ever threatened in my white suburb, and in the even lower chance that I can even use it effectively should that happen.

Edit: and also to protect myself from toddlers

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
If I owned a gun I'd just live every day hoping that someone breaks into my home so I get to murder them consequence free. Too bad I don't live in a squalid ghetto and the cops here are actually decent so it'll probably never happen. :sigh:

e: I'd probably be more excited every time I heard a noise at the door, so that's a plus for guns.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im gonna level with you guys here and say i really dont give a poo poo about gun control and prefer an armed populace ive just seen that poster around and i dont think they are very good namaste

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Killing an armed criminal legally after cashing a bonus check has got to be about as good a natural high as there is. I'm not sure if doing it in front of my son would make it better or worse though

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
if i lived in america i would probably own a gun but i dont so i dont need one, if someone robbed me i wouldnt want to shoot them for taking my poo poo cause it just gonna be like a tv or something i can just buy again

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Word on th' street is somebody round here got..... Tiggered. *struts into bar John Wayne style struggles to pull pistol out of holster, shoots tip of penis off*

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Killing an armed criminal legally after cashing a bonus check has got to be about as good a natural high as there is. I'm not sure if doing it in front of my son would make it better or worse though

way better. You aren't gonna need to tell him twice to clean his room after he's seen you lay open a man's skull like a fruit salad

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Nice try NSA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to make my own gun it cant be that hard im actually ver. intelligant and i make things with legos all the time

• Locked thread