Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
When I woke up this morning I said to myself, "I bet all those jokers are still alive."

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

You have the power to fix this miscarriage of justice, you know...

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Alright, new plan: everyone who bet a week is just gonna get slapped with a sixer 28 times in a row.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Alright, new plan: everyone who bet a week is just gonna get slapped with a sixer 28 times in a row.

You should've done this and went with my plan!

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Hope you've got enough kaiji gifs to cover that

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The last time I was gang probated it was 13 times in a row so my old record would be beaten handily.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Ah, El Spider.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i thought you got an admin's co-operation before doing this

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Ah, El Spider.

You don't have a single probation. smh. Even Droyer has a probation.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its too late, april 1 is gone. just leave out the probations

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

i thought you got an admin's co-operation before doing this
The admins operate on their own time.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i'm going to start sassing the mod because of his impotent rule

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

cmon seafood, i already have 20 posts queued up, you can't just leave me hanging like this I need to hit at least 300

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I wouldn't die even if you killed me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

i'm going to start sassing the mod because of his impotent rule

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

*with my head in the guillotine* ooooh what's the matter? lever stuck? guess you shoulda greased it better, huh? man that crowd looks impatient....hope this isn't cutting into your lunch break lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

More weight

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hog Inspector posted:

*with my head in the guillotine* ooooh what's the matter? lever stuck? guess you shoulda greased it better, huh? man that crowd looks impatient....hope this isn't cutting into your lunch break lol

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I'm anxiously refreshing the leper colony waiting for it to be filled with anime

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Hog Inspector posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hog Inspector posted:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Gotcha the Clown

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Hog Inspector posted:

lmao

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Hog Inspector posted:

same

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Imagine four guillotines on the edge of a cliff. Then four more. Then four more. Where's the executioner? The guillotines are just piling up but nobody's doing anything about it. What's going on. Finally, a day/several days/a week later, the cliff face collapses under the weight of all the guillotines and everything crashes into the ocean.

Moderation works the same way.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Bad Seafood posted:

Imagine four guillotines on the edge of a cliff. Then four more. Then four more. Where's the executioner? The guillotines are just piling up but nobody's doing anything about it. What's going on. Finally, a day/several days/a week later, the cliff face collapses under the weight of all the guillotines and everything crashes into the ocean.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

I'm glad I only had to get my hand chopped off. Anyone with an axe can do that and now I'm free to go.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Bad Seafood posted:

seafood keeps sending in requests for everyone to get probated and instead of just refreshing the request it accidentally adds on the time cumulatively so everyone gets probied for a year

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It begins.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
the adtrw self defense force is clearly not equipped to handle a manhunt of this magnitude

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It stopped.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

*Kicks probation machine.*

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

But what will happen to this beautiful cliff face and all the guillotines??

HellishWhiskers
Mar 29, 2012

She was an awkward girl
Emm... any second now? Please?

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
you're never taking me alive

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

I regret nothing!!!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010