Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Let's all discuss why we think Hal is scum.

Also, this was a serious post.
##vote Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I haven't read my PM or anything but I'll just assume I am scum and Jimson is bussing me like a good scumbro.
##vote Jimson

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who are we turboing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

bowmore posted:

who are we turboing

Were turboing Hal Incandenza Scumlord supreme. Doesn't even read his pm, just assumes he's scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hey someone wanna make me not anime

Also if vote Hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Hey someone wanna make me not anime

Also if vote Hal

Lmfao did you get anime'd again?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

##vote jimson

choo choo all aboard the death train.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote bread

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

50 pounds of bread posted:

##vote jimson

choo choo all aboard the death train.

Hmmm... some kind of train... of death... seems scummy to me ##vote 50 pounds of bread

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jimson is legit scum don't say I didn't tell you

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hmm good thing im voting him then

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

bread is legit scum don't say I didn't tell you

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vota da bread man

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

##vota da bread man

why not jimson

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

why not jimson

Why not bread?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well bowmore came into the thread like "who do we turbo" jimson was the candidate and hes like ehhhh but when someone is like hey how bout 50 he is fine with that

seems suspect

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
idts bud the most recent votes in the thread were bread

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

idts bud the most recent votes in the thread were bread

I don't see how thats different from what I said

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nice try buster brown

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
He didn't say ehhh

He said nothing.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

He didn't say ehhh

He said nothing.

i wasn't being literal

do you really not see what I mean?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hes like "im willing to turbo" then someone suggests jimson, and he says nothing, as soon as another turbo emerges he jumps on it

My guess Jimson Bowmore scum team

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

Hes like "im willing to turbo" then someone suggests jimson, and he says nothing, as soon as another turbo emerges he jumps on it

My guess Jimson Bowmore scum team

Jake and I are on the same page and we are really good at mafia so you chimps should just follow along and ride our coat tails to victory

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Jake and I are on the same page and we are really good at mafia so you chimps should just follow along and ride our coat tails to victory

Yeah nice try convincing everyone to follow along with what you and your scumbro want

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Yeah nice try convincing everyone to follow along with what you and your scumbro want

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

well bowmore came into the thread like "who do we turbo" jimson was the candidate and hes like ehhhh but when someone is like hey how bout 50 he is fine with that

seems suspect
jimson has been postin, bread hasn't been

simple

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

jimson has been postin, bread hasn't been

simple

you voted him right after he posted though

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jimson has more

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what about amoeba

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
amoeba is my friend

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

bowmore that is terrible, come on

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

On a serious note though, we should do some scum hunting.

JakeP posted:

seems suspect

I'm feeling JakeP here, mainly because he is latching onto the non-commital post made by Bowmore, which was obviously a D1 joke post. He also has the order out of wack. Bowmore came in and said WHO WE TURBOIN' and I said HAL INCANDEZA OBVS, and then 50 bread voted for me and made choo-choo noises. So at no point in that conversation was it ever brought up that I was the candidate until AFTER me and bowmores exchange. Also, when Bowmore made his first post, there were like 3 votes on Hal,(or 2) and like 2 votes on me (or 3) So like... We both would have been considered candidates at that point.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

I'm feeling JakeP here, mainly because he is latching onto the non-commital post made by Bowmore, which was obviously a D1 joke post. He also has the order out of wack. Bowmore came in and said WHO WE TURBOIN' and I said HAL INCANDEZA OBVS, and then 50 bread voted for me and made choo-choo noises. So at no point in that conversation was it ever brought up that I was the candidate until AFTER me and bowmores exchange. Also, when Bowmore made his first post, there were like 3 votes on Hal,(or 2) and like 2 votes on me (or 3) So like... We both would have been considered candidates at that point.

I feel like you didn't actually read what I said about you and bowmore. Of course the interaction where he said who we turbo'in happened before everything, thats the whole basis of the case I made. He said that, then 50 voted you and said choo choo which is an indicator of turbo you, bowmore ignored that, but when an alternative turbo came up he got on

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I wasn't even considering the post you made after the who we turboin' post

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

I feel like you didn't actually read what I said about you and bowmore. Of course the interaction where he said who we turbo'in happened before everything, thats the whole basis of the case I made. He said that, then 50 voted you and said choo choo which is an indicator of turbo you, bowmore ignored that, but when an alternative turbo came up he got on

Oh I get it, you think me and bowmore are 2 scum lovers in a scum den of inequity.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Oh I get it, you think me and bowmore are 2 scum lovers in a scum den of inequity.

mayhaps

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

mayhaps

It's okay if your Scum jakep just saying just post I'm scum a real town could do it with out fear of the repercussions cuz there town.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

It's okay if your Scum jakep just saying just post I'm scum a real town could do it with out fear of the repercussions cuz there town.

if you aren't scum then I don't really understand the jokey attitude here

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

if you aren't scum then I don't really understand the jokey attitude here

I can assure you I am town. There is no reason for me to pretend otherwise. The only person who was really calling anyone into question in a serious manner is you.

Common scum tactic, end joke phase as soon as possible so you don't say anything incriminating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
So you are saying I am scum for trying to play the game, and the town thing to do would be loligag and joke around until the end of time

• Locked thread