Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Don't do what? Ask you to provide evidence, why are you being so awkward about this? From what I can tell from my flavor there are 2 distinct factions, it's a simple matter of proving your town.

lol if you are town how could you possibly know what the scum role PMs look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

lol if you are town how could you possibly know what the scum role PMs look like

Because my flavor doesn't just say OH KILL ALL SCUM it gives a clear idea of what scum is flavor wise.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Mine doesn't and I am town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

Mine doesn't and I am town

Then why not just post your flavor? The only thing you would lose is a trump card for later in game. The only reason I could see you justifying not posting your flavor is if your either scum, or a town PR

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Then why not just post your flavor? The only thing you would lose is a trump card for later in game. The only reason I could see you justifying not posting your flavor is if your either scum, or a town PR

How can you even make this post and not see the problem of you asking the question in the first place

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
stupid as loving poo poo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

stupid as loving poo poo

Or your scummy as poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You basically just outted me to the scum as a town power role, if you are town nice game throw you loving moron, i'm not saying any more on this. You are the loving worst

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
go play War the card game for children or something that doesn't require thinking, you are too stupid for this game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

go play War the card game for children or something that doesn't require thinking, you are too stupid for this game

Your the one who pretty much confimed your role and got upset about someone that kash said is a bad poster.

Kashuno posted:

Jimson is a Bad Poster. Not scum.

Why not just call me an idiot and ignore me? Because you have something to hide, and I think it's that your scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it could just be that he is right and you suck

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
"hmmm the only reason he could want to not flavor claim is he is a town power role or scum, BETTER PUT MORE PRESSURE ON HIM TO CLAIM!"

you literally thought this and posted it anyway.

meanwhile the scum probably have loving fake claims anyway

moron

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote amoeba

done checking this thread today lynch amoeba or lynch someone else without my vote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

##vote amoeba

done checking this thread today lynch amoeba or lynch someone else without my vote

So now that your at real risk of incriminating yourself your just gonna take your ball and go home? If no one else votes JakeP your all idiots.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

##vote amoeba

##vote amoeba I'm fine with a lurker lynch

Jimson posted:

So now that your at real risk of incriminating yourself your just gonna take your ball and go home? If no one else votes JakeP your all idiots.

I suggest you take a xanax and then rethink this game

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

lol this is gold, jimson sucks a hundred dongs at once, and jakep has the righteous furry (get it?)

i still want to lynch jimson bcuz hes scum but a lurker is cool too i guess

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Ffs it was the weekend. Calling it a lurk because of the weekend is pretty scummy.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Its monday morning. I gotta do some transit then I'll be at a computer to play and post.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
deadlines in a few hours, this come into the thread to excuse your lurking, with a BBL excuse to continue not posting is pretty scummy and I think amoeba is a good lynch

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Amoeba102 posted:

Its monday morning. I gotta do some transit then I'll be at a computer to play and post.

liar its sunday in gods timezone so u must be scum bcuz scum lies

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

JakeP posted:

deadlines in a few hours, this come into the thread to excuse your lurking, with a BBL excuse to continue not posting is pretty scummy and I think amoeba is a good lynch

this just in 24 is a few

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nevermind i thought deadline was tonight, instead of monday night for some reason

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so now you guys decide to post

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
still think bread is the appropriate lynch

gut feels

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

bowmore posted:

still think bread is the appropriate lynch

gut feels

Why do you think Bread is the right lynch? The reason I ask is with all the guff between me and JakeP I don't think there's any chance of me getting him sent home this day, but I had some suspicions about Bread before, and wanted to see if they line up. If so I am more than willing to change my vote to him.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Is Jimson a Markov chain generator?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jimson and JakeP were looking a little too hard to make something from nothing earlier. Basically overanalysing.

Jakep and Kashuno going for a lurker lynch is also very suspect.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

lol im so obviously town that its scummy to think i mite b scum

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Amoeba102 posted:

Jimson and JakeP were looking a little too hard to make something from nothing earlier. Basically overanalysing.

Jakep and Kashuno going for a lurker lynch is also very suspect.

i think kashunos lurker lynch is suspect but prolly not jakep. jakep thot dedline wuz 2day so i get dat but kashuno was just like lurker BLOOD FOR BLOODGOD

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

jimson mite be fake tryharding cuz it sounds like he is fake tryharding

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

i can't decide who of the three are worse.
I feel like Kashuno's just going along with whatever. Feels like scum just latching onto anything that seems easy.
JakeP was trying too hard earlier, and then just going for a lurker lynch over spurious ideas of lurker. Weekends don't count. I'll have to cool off on this and relook though, because I am honestly pretty offended for first being called out for being abent over the weekend and then again for him dismissing me and not trusting me to actually play. But I've gone on too long for this at the moment.
Jimson tried too hard then called JakeP out for trying too hard so there's a hypocrisy going on there. And he doesn't make any goddamn sense that I can't believe he's posting genuinely.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

U and I can b buds 2day kashuno is prolly the best bet but I can prolly b convinced to do another thing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:shrug: I actually thought deadline was tonight as my game and a game in in both had tonight deadlines

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

a likely story

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It's almost Monday night here I am so confused!

Lurker lynches are really not the way to go in a game this small and I really don't think anyone has been that egregious anyway since it has been a weekend the whole game so far.

Jake not knowing the flavor of the factions weirded me out at first, but then I also realized that there is no reason a scum PM wouldn't say something like "kill all the mammals" so that's probably a red herring and Jimson really did out him as a power role.

Still fine with Jimson or 50 today, although forcing Jake to retire from Mafia has its charms.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

but yeah leave a message and I'll call you back

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 when did you suddenly start posting like a reddit poster? I don't remember you doing that in the past.

What happened to the glory days of SA when you can be banned for that poo poo?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

My gut says ##vote Kashuno for blatant bandwagoning on poo poo votes.

• Locked thread