Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I assume everyone is their avatar tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:buddy:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
k3f

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Soulex posted:

you can't talk to people in real life like you talk on the internet.

:confused:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

oh nooor i dlop my bum wine!

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Jesus I forgot about Armyman's cape. Who the gently caress actually buys that thing.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I mean I think it's rad in the ironic sense....but yeah not what he was going for

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Does the army allow for wear of a sword as well? It's not in the AF regs except for D&C. Not mentioned at all in the uniform reg. I'd have worn a cape+sword. poo poo, that's about the only way I'd have ever gone to an AF Ball.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

The dude in my avatar is the owner of an Italian Football Club and he is cool as gently caress. He got a media ban or something for 2 months and put that tape over his mouth on air.

Like, meeting someone new and start loving with them if they're doing something wrong or bad. Also assuming people have the same sense of humor and the like and not reacting negatively when you say stupid things like calling the person you just met Shrek. Or trying to act like a dick because it's "edgy and cool."

Godholio posted:

Does the army allow for wear of a sword as well? It's not in the AF regs except for D&C. Not mentioned at all in the uniform reg. I'd have worn a cape+sword. poo poo, that's about the only way I'd have ever gone to an AF Ball.

Dude, it's seriously why I tried joining the Marines first. I wanted a goddamn sword. I then woke the gently caress up but still not all the way because I went Army.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 29, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

The dude in my avatar is the owner of an Italian Football Club and he is cool as gently caress. He got a media ban or something for 2 months and put that tape over his mouth on air.

Like, meeting someone new and start loving with them if they're doing something wrong or bad. Also assuming people have the same sense of humor and the like and not reacting negatively when you say stupid things like calling the person you just met Shrek. Or trying to act like a dick because it's "edgy and cool."

Dude, it's seriously why I tried joining the Marines first. I wanted a goddamn sword. I then woke the gently caress up but still not all the way because I went Army.

My brother sold his mameluke to some USMC fetishist for like $900 a few days after getting out. Dad spent like $350 to buy the thing and the only use it ever got was someshit like wearing it once for an inspection.

Nerds who hang out at surplus stores pretty much paid for my post-enlistment car when I got out by selling them salty cammies with my poo poo still sewed on and some old IBVs that had been written off for being super hosed up. Sold my blues to a dude I knew who was going to bootcamp after failing out of Georgia Tech for a tidy profit, too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

just found this thread and this is pretty close honestly. no beard and shaved head though. also i got an irish as gently caress face so it looks like i got asian eyes like the best friend in Ferris Bueller's Day off.

holocaust bloopers posted:

N4butts is like a 6'7" lanky dude

ive never been close to lanky. im fat but tall enough to kinda hide it enough to where i dont look entirely disgusting

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

just found this thread and this is pretty close honestly. no beard and shaved head though. also i got an irish as gently caress face so it looks like i got asian eyes like the best friend in Ferris Bueller's Day off.

ive never been close to lanky. im fat but tall enough to kinda hide it enough to where i dont look entirely disgusting

watch out, n4i wants to gently caress you

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

watch out, n4i wants to gently caress you

everyone wants to gently caress me

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
would you gently caress me? i'd gently caress me.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I'll have you know I'm a very gentle/considerate lover who would cuddle for the appropriate amount of time before telling you to get the gently caress out.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

If it involves me making you breakfast in the shape of a smiley face then that's an appropriate time

because I care

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'll have you know I'm a very gentle/considerate lover who would cuddle for the appropriate amount of time before telling you to get the gently caress out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1q4UpBdfI

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mike-o posted:

would you gently caress me? i'd gently caress me.

I'd gently caress me hard.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

ok but i need this playing on loop the entire time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLz0YYsJHA

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Better than goodbye horses

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Grover

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

realtalk janet owned way more than she got credit for

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

realtalk janet owned way more than she got credit for

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Remember that time her tit popped out? Yep.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Never thought I would see Kate Beaton posted in GIP, it also reminds me of that time when Kate posted in something awful and was chased off by goons being goons creepers.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElMaligno posted:

Never thought I would see Kate Beaton posted in GIP, it also reminds me of that time when Kate posted in something awful and was chased off by goons being goons creepers.

God, I remember that. I honestly could feel how uncomfortable that thread was making her as I read it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing such a lame-o jacket, but yeah. Goddamn.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I love that he's got a buffer zone around him when everyone else is packed in.

He's probably doing research for enlisting.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tip #1, make sure the rear end eatee isnt wearing granny panties, natch

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
I miss davey4283.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Busket Posket posted:

I miss davey4283.

That dude looks extremely punchable. Goddamn.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's why he grew the beard, it softens the blow.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

That's why he grew the beard, it softens the blow.

I wouldn't want to punch him. There might be something disgusting in his beard.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah, like his face.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Nah, his face is entirely above the beard. That's 99% neckbeard, 1% fuzzy caterpillar.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Why do people choose to look like that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Helldump Immunity. posted:

autism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I've seen your loving driver's license.

• Locked thread